tModLoader Mokkel's Mod v1.0 (Coders and spriters wanted)

Do you like this mod?

• Aw yeah!

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • Could be better! (Please tell me how!)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Aw nah!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other (Please tell me what!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
yee, i see someone mentioned the boss yo-y- um... i mean look at that distraction *jumps out window of car*

This mod seems interesting and a little tip for your mod page
with the member usernames use for example @TMC instead of -TMC because then it will basically be a link to their user and such

Reactions: TMC
A VISION OF THINGS TO COME...
comet.png

(quick mock-up of the new event we're making)
I will also rewrite the thread.

ok.. wait im just making one right now.. and im really sorry that i can't do codes.. cause i don't know how to codes.. :(
Alot of people can sprite but not many can code which can be a problem if your making a mod with little to no coding knowledge(like I am) which its understandable to me that you dont know how to code yet sprite since spriting is easy to pickup but code not really

Oh oops, forgot about @TMC, he also coded some stuff :p
So 3, soon 4, coders

Btw TMC why aren't you on Discord?
well my mod has 2 coders and I believe from what I know both are beginners. Me and Littlejohn which I have read some of a coding tutorial and sometimes check things out in source code but not enough knowledge to do stuff other then basic stuff and coders lack in just about all mods compared to spriters(I am one of those with little coding knowledge but some nonetheless).

well my mod has 2 coders and I believe from what I know both are beginners. Me and Littlejohn which I have read some of a coding tutorial and sometimes check things out in source code but not enough knowledge to do stuff other then basic stuff and coders lack in just about all mods compared to spriters.
i'll try to practice coding!!

well my mod has 2 coders and I believe from what I know both are beginners. Me and Littlejohn which I have read some of a coding tutorial and sometimes check things out in source code but not enough knowledge to do stuff other then basic stuff and coders lack in just about all mods compared to spriters(I am one of those with little coding knowledge but some nonetheless).
Oh, must be hard to do stuff then

EDIT: On another note, OP has been updated with some upcoming content!

umm guys i have a question.. how to coding anyways..
[doublepost=1463756171,1463756042][/doublepost]what grade are u tmc??? like um just grade 6 when school's open

EDIT: i was born in philipines.. and i just know a little bit of english

Back
Top Bottom