tModLoader Mokkel's Mod v1.0 (Coders and spriters wanted)

Do you like this mod?

• Aw yeah!

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • Could be better! (Please tell me how!)

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Aw nah!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Other (Please tell me what!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hello everyone and welcome to
Mokkel's Mod Version 1.0
This mod is going to focus a lot on generally expanding the base game of Terraria, by adding new items, weapons, armor and mobs (possibly even a boss or two, but that'll be in a later version). I've already got some content done, so that's why I'm posting this.

Credits:
- Re-Logic for making such an awesome game :)
- @bluemagic123 for making tModloader
- @Eldrazi for tons of help on the mod! This mod would still be in the amoeba stage without him.

Current Content:
View attachment 101591 Radiant Ore
Spawns in the world when Wall of Flesh is defeated for the first time. Requires a pickaxe with 100% power or more.
View attachment 101589 Radiant Ingot
Crafted from 5 Radiant Ore in an Adamantite/Titanium Forge.
View attachment 101585 Inscribed Ingot
Crafted from 1 Soul of Sight and 1 Radiant Ingot on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Has no use yet.
View attachment 101581 Empowered Ingot
Crafted from 1 Soul of Might and 1 Radiant Ingot on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Has no use yet.
View attachment 101582 Enraged Ingot
Crafted from 1 Soul of Fright and 1 Radiant Ingot on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Has no use yet.
View attachment 101588 Radiant Blade
Crafted from 30 Radiant Ingots on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Inflicts a lot of debuffs.
View attachment 101584 Hero Sword
Crafted from 3 Broken Hero Swords on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Shoots a returning sword beam.
View attachment 101593 True Terra Blade
Crafted from Hero Sword and Terra Blade on a Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. Shoots 3 sword beams.
View attachment 101586 Magic Cards
Has a 1/10 chance of dropping from Mimics. Shoots out a cloud of cards.
View attachment 101587 Phoenix Boots
Crafted from Lava Waders, Aglet and 10 Hellstone Bars on Tinkerer's Workshop. Has the effects of Lava Waders and Aglet.
View attachment 101579 Elemental Boots
Crafted from Phoenix Boots, Frostspark Boots and 15 Radiant Ingots on Tinkerer's Workshop. Has the effect of its parts.
View attachment 101580 Elemental Diving Gear
Crafted from Elemental Boots, Arctic Diving Gear and 30 Radiant Ingots on Tinkerer's Workshop. Has the effect of its parts.
View attachment 101590 Radiant Necklace
Crafted from 15 Radiant Ingots on Mythril/Orichalcum Anvil. +10% speed, +2 minions, +20% melee speed, +10% ranged damage, -20% mana cost.
Kinda OP, comment if you want it to be nerfed.
View attachment 101583 Gravitational Globe
Crafted from Gravity Globe, Lucky Horseshoe and 20 Gravitation Potions on Tinkerer's Workshop. Negates fall damage, allows you to switch your gravity in mid-air.

Upcoming Content
-New accessories like:
View attachment 111561 Vigor Rose
Automatically drinks healing potions when under 20% health

-Comet Shower event
View attachment 111562

-Jade Dragon boss
View attachment 111563

-Loads of weapons
View attachment 111564 View attachment 111565 View attachment 111566 View attachment 111567 View attachment 111568 View attachment 111569 View attachment 111570 View attachment 111571 and more!

-Enraged, Empowered and Inscribed armor

-Lots of changes

-Removing some old stuff

The Team
@mastermokkel (Spriter, Coder, Creator)
@TMC (Spriter, Coder)
@Dat Nub Scrub ۞ࢧࢧ (Spriter)
@alienmist325 (Coder)
@Darkpuppey (Spriter)
@Durrani19 (Spriter)
@Vikri (Spriter)

@chops (Spriter, Coder)
-Needs more coders! If you're interested just start a conversation with me ;)

So that's about it for now! If you have any feedback, ideas, or bugs, please leave a comment!
Wow!
You've really come a long way. Those sprites are amazing, kudos to the spriters!
Say, have you used the serpent I made for you a while back?

Reactions: TMC
Wow!
You've really come a long way. Those sprites are amazing, kudos to the spriters!
Say, have you used the serpent I made for you a while back?
Yeah, it's not in the current version though. It'll probably not be released 'till we get around to doing that big hell expansion (we have other priorities now ;) ).

Back
Top Bottom