NPCs & Enemies Moon lord legs

and journeys end will include 2 bosses so the legs might be one of them
sorry, but no. one is a hallow boss, and one is a blood moon only boss spawned will fishing during a blood moon. i checked the terraria wiki.

but i've played for 7 years. i will want to play master mode. expert mode got old quick. what i'm exited about is journey mode. i give the journey mode character my wings, terrablade, and picksaw, and i get them infinetly! it will be easier to get my cousin these things now.

Apparently Cenx has confirmed Red was lying and there will be no leg boss. It could be misdirection to cause shock when the boss is actually a thing, but I doubt it. I'm extremely disappointed and my hype has died a small bit.

sorry, but no. one is a hallow boss, and one is a blood moon only boss spawned will fishing during a blood moon. i checked the terraria wiki.
Nope, Blood Nautilus isn't a boss, it's a miniboss. According to what Cenx said, that is to say that it's still not known how this other boss is but it's known that one of the two is Early-Hardmode and the other is post Plantera.

Actually, while you are right on the Hallow Boss, described as "a beautiful bullet hell" by Cenx, the Blood Moon boss, called the Blood Nautilus, is actually a mini-boss.

Back
Top Bottom