Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
More Pets updated to v 4.5 . .tmod file can be download on this comment or first page . 11 pets ( undyne ( can be summon with giant sword which can be crafted with 30 iron bar at anvil ) , meta knight ( can be summon with giant ancient mask which has a chance to obtain from gift bag in hardmode ) , undyne with armor ( can be summon with ancient helmet which is rarely drop from duke fishron and also when you get damaged undyne makes spear of justices fall from sky ) , asriel ( can be summon with yellow flower which has a chance to drop from plantera ) , greater dog ( can be summon with suspicious looking snowpile which has a chance to obtain from gift bag in hardmode ) , grillby ( can be summon with living flame which can be crafted with 200 living fire block at anvil ) , napstablook ( can be summon with music cd which has a chance to obtain from gift bag ) , papyrus ( can be summon with box of bones which can be crafted with 200 bone and 5 wood at anvil ) , shy guy ( can be summon with shy guy mask which has a chance to obtain from gift bag in hardmode ) , koopa ( can be summon with koopa shell which has a chance to drop from giant tortoise ) , king dedede ( can be summon with broken hammer which has a chance to obtain from gift bag ) ) , 2 potions ( star fall potion ( makes stars fall when you damaged . Can be crafted with 1 moonglow + 1 fallen star + 1 bottled water at bottle ) , spore potion ( potion type of spore sac . Spore sac + 2 daybloom + 3 chlorophyte Ore + 5 bottled water at bottle crafts 5 of them . ) , 5 weapons ( rusted katana ( Has a chance to drop from eye of cthulhu ) , katana of frost ( can be crafted with 1 rusted katana + 5 frost core + book of enchanments + katana at anvils . You can make special attack with right click and when you hit enemy it gives enemy frostburn debuff ) , soul of bravery ( ranged weapon , shoots soul of bravery bullets and it doesn't need ammo . Has a chance to drop from skeletron . ) , star hammer ( hitting an enemy spawn a temporary star . Kirby referenced weapon ( King Dedede's hammer ) . Can be crafted with 1 broken hammer + 20 fallen star + 50 wood + 10 soul of light + 10 soul of night at anvil . ) , void katana ( right click and left click do different attacks . Can be crafted with 1 katana of frost + 1 book of enchanments + 1 star hammer + 1 shadowflame knife + 5 dark fragment + 10 solar fragment + 1 nebula arcanum + 1 star wrath + 2 the real knife at ancient manipulator . ) have added . Sound effect added for the real knife , sans pet , asriel pet , papyrus pet . Some little drop mistakes have been fixed .

Attachments

• AFKPETSv4.5.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 178
More Pets updated to v 4.5.1 . .tmod file can be download from this comment or first page . Little recipe mistakes have been fixed .

Attachments

• AFKPETSv4.5.1.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 204
I cannot find any time for this mod for a while so the next update may be come later but if you want something for next update you can write and I can work on them when I find some time . Thanks everyone .

Trucks, works like unicorn, when going very fast it charges enemy but with ALOT of health rekt.
950 blocks per min

Mount name: Truck key
(Please dont change it to reference something since it will make this mod very weird like most items)
Description: Spked front, turret on top (Yes, that should be on the truck)

@Apache Chopper if you want I can put truck in next update but pal I'm going to design a new event after mech bosses are defeated and I think that truck mount may be better in that stage so I will make next update light pets update and then I think I will put truck with lots of other items ( mostly about loot from that event ) . Also I still hardly find any time for mod so I'm not sure when wiill the next update come. Thanks everyone .
The event is mechanical madness .It will add probe implanted zombie , drones , unmanned ground vehicles , some mechanic soldiers , undead mechanics , cultists of Tesla , forgotten experimentals , slime with core and if I can code I will add a miniboss for the event . I think drops will about amplifiers , maybe some weapons but I'm not sure what to add , IEEE logo painting , Tesla coil related accessory and light pet , Tesla portrait painting and maybe other things .

Last edited:
@Audrina2k thanks for your comment . I see a little mistake there ( actually the mistake is it can drop money and life crystal only in hardmode ) . Cookie box has a chance to drop some special items like forgotten boulder , suspicious looking boulder , sad boulder in any stage and cookie bag and forgotten clock in hardmode . I will make little update today for fixing the mistake , making drops more common and add few new things . Thanks eveyone . Also thanks @lightbowser1 for helping others while I'm not online .

Idea for an actually useful pet: a pig pet that follows you and acts like a flying piggy bank. Not sure if it's possible, maybe while not moving?

@RR I hardly find any time so I will try to do that in the bigger update after mistake fix update . Thanks for your idea ( maybe I try to make that look like chester or I try to make it as your idea ) .

More Pets updated to v 4.8.0 . .tmod file can be downloaded from this comment or first page . Tile for cookie box have been added . 1 new tile ( glass vase ) and 1 new pet ( eye rol ( can be summon with eye in a glass jar that drop rarely from twins and also eye rol increases your number of minions by 1 and it increases your minion damage by 5% ) ) have been added . Mistakes have been fixed . Now cookie box has a chance to drop life crystal , some special items , heartreach potion , mining potion , shine potion , thorns potion , spelunker potion , gravitation potion , obsidian skin potion , regerenation potion , swiftness potion , ironskin potion , a little suprise and some coin . Now cookie has a chance to drop from eater of souls and crimera . Thanks everyone .

Attachments

• AFKPETSv4.8.zip
    3.4 MB · Views: 184
Reactions: RR
I have a question- You said it's version 4.8- but it say's AFK's PETS and more vo.2.9 on the front of it. WE just literally downloaded your comment like you instructed, so just making sure!!
[doublepost=1511996906,1511996659][/doublepost]Nevermind- He told me how to check and, I don't throw things away, much to his disgust, lol. He'll go in to my computer every few months to delete and purge, and because of it, the old file 4.5 was the one we originally downloaded- and the one today stated 4.8. I'm so sorry to have made this complicated!!! Everything is fine.

Hi, I have another question. I see that there is something called slimy remains. However, I have the same avatar, but it's listed as Ammo and says Cute little slime "I will help you human." What does this do?

CuteLittleSlime.png Cute little slime is an unlimited gel ammo .
SlimyRemains.png Slimy remains is a summon weapon that summons miniature king slime to fight for you . Also both of them have a chance to drop from king slime . @Audrina2k I hope this helps .

Back
Top Bottom