Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
any chance that pets or minions like these could be added into the mod?
Image.ashx
upload_2018-7-30_14-37-57.jpeg
images

any chance that pets or minions like these could be added into the mod?
Image.ashx
View attachment 205792
images
I will give it a try after I finish the coding of quest npc. Also for me to not forget could you also PM me the pictures?
Thank You for this mod! I love pets! Cannot get enough of them.
You are welcome friend. I feel happy to see you happy.
For some reason I fear this mod.
I must hate pets.
That's not problem friend. Still you can use other items from this mod without using pets . Have a great day.
What exactly does the chaos amplifier do?
When you get near to chaos amplifier it gives you buff which increases your life regen and movement speed slightly and when you take damage it will give you heart of the killer debuff which increases all damage types by 5%.
If you could do some kind of Calamity compatibility and get a pet Signus that would be interesting, to say the least.
I have once asked Fabsol about cross content (it will be boss hunter merchants second shop) but he didn't return ( I think he is busy in that moment ) but maybe in future I will ask him one more time ( I also want to ask to design baby THE LORDE as a pet or ask them to add it as a pet in Calamity mod because it will be really cool.)
Have a great day everyone.

Last edited:
@Hellbent Fan ??? effect egg will increase number of minions by 1 and it will increase melee, magic and minion damage by 5% from full health to 80% health, from 80% health to 40% health it will increase number of minions by 2 and melee, magic and minion damage by 10% and it will give you one of the 5 effects ( for now there are Yuki-onna, fat, Triangle Kerchief, Witch, Demon effects are available). From 40% to 0% it will increase number of minions by 3 and melee, magic and minion damage by 15% and gives you 10 more defence and you will spawn enraged Uboa and there is one more secret ability which will be in future updates when it start to work properly. Boss hunter merchant may talk about you to how to craft ??? effect egg. I hope this helps. Have a great day friend.

i ran into a bit of a problem when trying to enter a world while useing this mod alongside any other mod. in this case i tried to use it alongside the cheat sheet mod however the mod appears to work just fine on its own.
upload_2018-8-2_0-46-1.png

i ran into a bit of a problem when trying to enter a world while useing this mod alongside any other mod. in this case i tried to use it alongside the cheat sheet mod however the mod appears to work just fine on its own.View attachment 206057
I'm not sure what makes this error. It works fine with me with other mods. Could you also tell me the mods you use so I will look compatibility issues.

I have tried them now ( I created new world with more pets with Calamity, Cheat Sheet, Thorium and, Tremor Remastered and there are no error) and they work properly. I'm not sure what causes error and I know there is no compatibility issue with Calamity and Thorium mods because I usually play with them but I'm not sure about Tremor. Does this happen after you download this mod?

Hello everyone. More Pets has updated to v 9.5.5. The .tmod file can be download from mod browser, this comment or first page. 1 new legendary pet ( Ser Junkan (Requested by @ThePixelatedGamer8 ) ( can be summon with junk and it will level up through your boss progress ( normally in Enter the Gungeon it levels up when you find more junk but for Terraria I want to make it level up with your boss progress because otherwise you can make him last level by only beating king slime lots of time.) ), and 1 item ( junk ( not to confuse with junk which summons Ser Junkan. It has a 5% chance to drop from any boss ( it's much less in EoW so killing its segments will not make your life easier.) and when you pick it up it has 5% chance to be the actual junk which summons Ser Junkan.) ) has been added. I also readded rune of algiz since it accidentally deleted in previous update. @ThePixelatedGamer8 I hope you like it. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.5.5.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 174
Also, if you do vanity sets in this mod, a Dimentio vanity set. I'm using Thorium and I can't have a floating magic hand without logic.

Back
Top Bottom