Votes: 44 31.2%
  • accessories

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • ⚐☹☜❄☜ ✌☼ ☞☼✌☝☜☠❄ ✋❄☜

Votes: 14 9.9%
  • all of above (thanks イージー・メンデレーフ )

Votes: 45 31.9%

• Total voters
50% of the next small bug fix update is finished. for next update Lilac, Niko and Dimentio are nearly finished as a pet. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone. More Pets have been updated to v 9.5.6. The .tmod file can be download from mod browser, this comment or first page. 2 weapon ( Cactus, Celebration of the Nature ( boss hunter merchant may talk about how to craft it.) ) and 3 unobtainable ( chaos heart, the sun, blue crystal shard ) have been added. I normally plan to do this update with quest npc but I start to feel tired since this takes my time I will do a little break ( I don't know how long it will take but when I feel ready I will continue to code her.). I hope this won't make anyone sad because I will continue to add suggestions one by one or in a special update about them. Also since I'm going to give a break I put all unobtainable items ( only pumpkin knife becomes available after skeletron ) into boss hunter merchants second shop to not make everyone wait quest npc and make everyone test them by themselves. Have a great day everyone.

Attachments

• MorePetsv9.5.6.zip
    4.2 MB · Views: 129
Oh, gosh, sir AFK you do a lot on your mod!!! You deserve a break. I pre-ordered Monster hunter world recently and am playing it. I'm having a great time. I also just caught up with my Hero Academia. I'm not sure if you like these things, but you definitely should take time to do something fun. Thanks so much for the update!!!

Oh, gosh, sir AFK you do a lot on your mod!!! You deserve a break. I pre-ordered Monster hunter world recently and am playing it. I'm having a great time. I also just caught up with my Hero Academia. I'm not sure if you like these things, but you definitely should take time to do something fun. Thanks so much for the update!!!
Thank you for your comment and kindness. I also love watching boku no hero academia (still I need to watch to catch up) and I will try Monster Hunter World when I find some time (That game really looks nice and new deviljho really looks more threat than the old one). For now I think I will watch some of the movies and animes which I haven't watched. Have a great day friend.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I will slowly start to next update. Do you want next update to be bug fix and balance update or new item update? Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone. I will slowly start to next update. Do you want next update to be bug fix and balance update or new item update? Have a great day everyone.
well since your break no one make a comment about any bugs or glitches from the last update....but going for a bug fix from that update will be the best course of action before the new item update.

well since your break no one make a comment about any bugs or glitches from the last update....but going for a bug fix from that update will be the best course of action before the new item update.
Thanks for your comment. I also want to check for bug fix one more time before working purely with new content and since you mention this I will do next update bug fix and balance with few new items. Have a great day friend.

Welcome back, Sir AFK!! I took a two day break from the board and see you're back. Bug fixes? Of course. I can't wait to see the NPC of course but balancing is always the best thing to do first.

Welcome back, Sir AFK!! I took a two day break from the board and see you're back. Bug fixes? Of course. I can't wait to see the NPC of course but balancing is always the best thing to do first.
Thank you for your comment friend. If I can I will also work on her little, friend.

Last edited:
Screenshot1.PNG

Also a little spoiler for next update and there is a spoiler lore in first page about an item in next update. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone. I will make a pet library( which is consisted of pet name, pet reference, spawn item and how to obtain it) which will be in discord and first page but it may take some time. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone. 40% of the next update is finished. 10 pet and 2 weapon is ready for now. Also I think the update after this update may come really late (maybe few months later) since I can't find enough time. If I can find time I will work on the suggestions from the older ones to newer ones since I feel like I should do this to not make them wait. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone. Since I can't work on More Pets do you want me to do this update with 12 item (10 pet + 2 weapon and maybe 2 more thing if I can find some time ) or should I do when it's ready in content. I think after this update I may not work on this mod for 6 month. Have a great day everyone.

Hello everyone. Since I can't work on More Pets do you want me to do this update with 12 item (10 pet + 2 weapon and maybe 2 more thing if I can find some time ) or should I do when it's ready in content. I think after this update I may not work on this mod for 6 month. Have a great day everyone.
it will be possilbe to leave mega knight as a pet for now.... until you return in february 2019?

Okay, I went to answer your post yesterday but my computer insists this site isn't secure any more- I hit my backkey and settings won't change it. When it's ready I think. I sure hope you enjoy your time off, and I'll miss your updates!!!

Okay, I went to answer your post yesterday but my computer insists this site isn't secure any more- I hit my backkey and settings won't change it. When it's ready I think. I sure hope you enjoy your time off, and I'll miss your updates!!!
Thank you for your kindness friend.
it will be possilbe to leave mega knight as a pet for now.... until you return in february 2019?
Normally I will do the update today but I feel like I make you wait too long so in next update I will add him as a summon. His ai is finished (He can punch with his mace now and also a little suprise which is not in clash royale) but his sprites need a lot work so I will do the next update when he is ready. Also if you want I can also add him as a pet.Have a great day everyone.

Back
Top Bottom