most important item in the game

what type of item can't you live without?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Picsaw. I don't care how many power cells I have to find or how many golems I have to fight. It's a must have for sure.

Well, that and lamp posts. I put those things everywhere, including all my fishing holes and underwater in the oceans.

thats a not very good question to answer (no definit solution),
so I rather tell my most favorite essential item:
the wooden hammer, cause hoiks are awesome

Without my trusty Frostspark Boots and Wings of any sort, I would be completely and utterly helpless. Honestly, I don't know what goes through the heads of people that load themselves up on emblems and leave home without these two. Terraria is being free, and being free is Frostspark Boots and Wings.

I tried looking at this like "Whats essential among the commodities" because we all know you wouldn't get anywhere fast without the starter tools or stuff like that so I would have to say Grappling hooks. You could go without them because other stuff can do its job in similar fashion but nothing like a good grappling hook.

What I could not live without would be building materials. I am a builder after all. There are work arounds you can do, if built. Also Tools like hammer. Between those it is hard to say I can use one without the other, as it is part of the building process.

Without my trusty Frostspark Boots and Wings of any sort, I would be completely and utterly helpless. Honestly, I don't know what goes through the heads of people that load themselves up on emblems and leave home without these two. Terraria is being free, and being free is Frostspark Boots and Wings.
Exactly, I just cannot get around without them. Going walking speed is sooooo slow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom