Biomes & Nature Mountains at the world's edge!

Looks great. Since we're seeing mountains in the background constantly, it would be cool to actually have them.

WARNING: Lots of qoutes incoming!

Spring Shoes. Yes. I love spring shoes! I hope the mountain will guarantee to spawn on the jungle side. I can see shenanigans with the dungeon entrance.

Good idea, should I add it to OP? I'm glad that you liked the Spring Boots, I really liked the idea myself!

One thing that irks me is the goat. using an AI meant for charging across wide open fields in a biome that is going to be incredibly steep and uneven? I think honestly a slime or fighter AI would be better.

Other than that I would also love to see real mountainy mountains in Terraria. Perhaps with special mountain caves for special mountain loot.
Thanks for your feedback! I kinda want the goat to use a Unicorn-ish AI, but yeah, it should be modified a bit to fit with the terrain.

support. Maybe a mob called a Troll Chief that summons "Li'l Trolls"<(actual mob name)
That'd be a good idea! Maybe, as a rare drop from said Troll Chief, a troll staff, Summoner Weapon?

(More will be added soon)

Last edited:
I had an idea for a mob. A mountain lion.

It acts partially like a mimic in the fact that it will lie waiting for you to get nearby. Unlike the mimic it has a more useful form of stealth. It has a transparency effect that is half as good as the shroomite armor.

That would be cool!!Every world would have an ocean and one mountain biome!And what does a troll mask do?Or it just a vanity?
[DOUBLEPOST=1428605764][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had an idea for a mob. A mountain lion.

It acts partially like a mimic in the fact that it will lie waiting for you to get nearby. Unlike the mimic it has a more useful form of stealth. It has a transparency effect that is half as good as the shroomite armor.

Oh I didnt saw that LOL

I am not entirely sure why I thought of this aside from being a huge lord of the rings fan so here you go.

The Foe-Hammer is the sword Gandalf used after be found it in the troll cave (though it has another name that it is called). I didn't think that permission to use it directly would be accepted so I found a way to work around it. Faux means false and if I recall correctly sounds like foe. In the item bar it looks like a white and gold hammer built with ivory, but when you equip it the hammerhead hangs from your waist and the sword looks like...well a sword.

If acquired from troll lairs

Damage: 15

Knockback: 2

Use Time: 23

Magic damage boosts or melee damage boosts can enhance this weapon, the greater of the two is used.

If a rare drop from armored trolls

Damage: 42

Knockback: 3

Use Time: 22

As listed below magic damage or melee damage boosts can affect it.

I reserve all rights to this item, if I want to use this in one of my suggestions I will be able to use it without any prior notice. If you use this item you agree to the terms listed in this section.

Not bad @Zuazzer ?

I am not entirely sure why I thought of this aside from being a huge lord of the rings fan so here you go.

The Foe-Hammer is the sword Gandalf used after be found it in the troll cave (though it has another name that it is called). I didn't think that permission to use it directly would be accepted so I found a way to work around it. Faux means false and if I recall correctly sounds like foe. In the item bar it looks like a white and gold hammer built with ivory, but when you equip it the hammerhead hangs from your waist and the sword looks like...well a sword.

If acquired from troll lairs

Damage: 15

Knockback: 2

Use Time: 23

Magic damage boosts or melee damage boosts can enhance this weapon, the greater of the two is used.

If a rare drop from armored trolls

Damage: 42

Knockback: 3

Use Time: 22

As listed below magic damage or melee damage boosts can affect it.

I reserve all rights to this item, if I want to use this in one of my suggestions I will be able to use it without any prior notice. If you use this item you agree to the terms listed in this section.

Not bad @Zuazzer ?
Hah, I'm a LOTR fan as well :)
I didn't really understand the description, maybe you could provide a sprite or a quick sketch?
But good idea. As I said in the OP, I need ideas for more loot gathered in the Mountains.
Can I add it in the OP btw? (with credit ofc)

Back
Top Bottom