• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

tModLoader Mounted Magic Mirrors - Fast travel!

Stereox

Plantera
I can safely say that this mod is already works the way it intended in MP. At first I thought I can tp freely anywhere in the map, but actually it requires you to click the mirror as the jumping device across other mirrors.

Pretty good mod as always hamstar!

Stereox

Plantera
I think I realized when I played MP, if you touch mirror and you pick it up and move it elsewhere, the original location will still present on the map as target

Not that I see that as an issue, but I think that is unintended

Girder

Terrarian
Do I need a new world or player for this? I already have hamstar helpers as I'm using extensible inventory
If you want preplaced mirrors, yes. You can still craft them yourself, though.
I love TerraCustom, tModLoader, all the mods, but this gave me a (possibly beer inspired 🍻 ) idea: would it be possible to run any part of world generation, specifically any individual steps from a mod on an already existing world?

There are plenty of in game vanilla instances (the hallowed/corruption V) and mod generated examples of events happening (such as beating a boss and generating ores in a specific layer in any number of mods). And then there's that one mod, forget the name atm, sorry, that is something like excessive worldgen that just repeats world gen events over and over again. Anyway, just a late night thought....

hamstar

Steampunker
I love TerraCustom, tModLoader, all the mods, but this gave me a (possibly beer inspired 🍻 ) idea: would it be possible to run any part of world generation, specifically any individual steps from a mod on an already existing world?
I don't see why not.

Top Bottom