Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Alice goes back in te to try and prevent the Shootgun king and captain Churchill from ever being wounded in the first place, in fact it makes them sustain even heavier wounds! However Alice trys again and again, but every time just makes them take more damage, eventually just causing them to doe outright when they enter the battlefield! However through Alice's time travel fascinated MU Gets enough Data and DNA from the to beings and creates a clone of each of them with they telleport onto the battlefield!

Sansfield charge 5/10

[RPGM] [+ OOC] (Sorry if I formatted the thing wrong earlier. I had an RPGM bit in my last post, not sure if you noticed.)
"HEY. ASPERA. ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME!?"
Pol throws the yo-yo threateningly in front of Aspera's face.

(My mistake. I had a reply ready for this and forgot about it.)

Aspera laughs.

You're not very bright, are you?
I'm not tortured, or filled with grief, or hate.
I thought it'd be obvious from the start... I'm not doing this for any sort of reason.

Aspera pokes you with his sword...

I'm doing this because I'm good at it!

Ronin Alpha decides to leave.

... He is promptly replaced by a being made entirely of swords. Their name? Cutlass McClaymore

Action:
McClaymore begins repairing Churchill's Tank, replacing damaged parts and welding any holes he can find shut.

+1 to @Champion Greninjoid

Oh boy it is now time for me to do very funny things, like instigating a fight between two people that do not normally have beef with each other.

So, that good ol' thing o' nootchral paradox do be intrudin' our rootin' tootin' uhh hootin', eh? Could use some Ir*n Golem punchin' it in the noggin if I do say so myself! Now, I know what y'all might be wonderin', "How are you gonna get the Ir*n Golem and the Neutral Paradoxical Intrusion to fight each other and also where's my paycheck?" Well...

Conflict can so easily be sowed between such simple-minded creatures, wouldn't you say so?

Ya give the weird paradawx thin' a doinky 1 damage gun that's jus' gonna so happen to shoot the gol' golem guy in them golem back and voila, a fight that totally ain't in favor of one guy, nope sirree.

Oh and here's your paycheck. It's 7 bees.

[16/50]
Naturally, this +1 goes to the V- Testificate! Strange away, brother!

Last edited:
Boris offers Hedroc a +1 in the form of a gas, since they can't eat things without a digestive tract (@O.R.I.G.I.N.)

Boris decides to finally leave the dragon alone, and instead takes interest in the neutral paradox. However, you can't just  punch a temporal anomaly, you gotta get creative.

But before that, we need to figure out just we got to work with. For starters, it's a normal clear sky at 7, not much to work with there. But g64 moons? That's pretty unique.

But how many moons are in the sky? Well let's consider that it's the letter g to the 64'th power. Now normally you need a number to equal g for it to make sense, but obviously normal logic doesn't work, so the only logical conclusion is that there's 64 g's of various sizes in the sky. Really looking like alphabet soup up there.

Next, the tide. The only question here is if it's Wednesday, which the answer is no it's Sunday read a calander, so the tides pretty low. Then we have the water conundrum, which is self explanatory. Onto the Tomfoolery!

First, Boris decides to go on to Twitter posing as the neutral paradox (real easy to steal passwords when they don't exist kids) and claim Water 3 is the superior Water. Naturally, the paradox is immediately bashed for liking a liquid that "tastes worse than carbon dixoide" and "failed to achieve what even the second could", causing quite a bit of emotional damage.

Then he'd proceed to stretch his up to one of the g's in space and break off a piece, presumably to throw it. However due to the unknown distance and time he took, on the way back he accidentally went through a wormhole and went to the fifth dimension and, seeing all the water 5 inches from himself, got a better idea.Using his new wormhole and shadowmancy (ask where he learnt it and he'll take your knees), he takes roughly a lakes worth of water towards the paradox, along with a few whole g's, not just a piece.

From there he'd box up the intrusion before dumping the water onto it with the force of a tsunami and go full circle by throwing in the g's, making it trapped in (albeit not good) cosmic alphabet soup..

Boris finally realized it's not a snake he's summoning, nor can it fly [3/20]

Ian would start getting annoyed with the enemies, not having anything to say since the enemies aren't talkative and probably not a fan
of his lines, he would look up towards a chandelier.

``(Too bad I forgot to collect my trident from my dead friend....I got no choice but to wing it..)``

He would fly up towards the chandelier and start swinging on it like if it's a tire swing while surrounding himself in flames, trying to get
the chandelier to loosen enough so that it falls and lands on the enemies, also hoping that it creates a wave of flames upon impact so any of the enemies outside of the radius
would get hit by the fire.

``(Now to help from the sidelines)``

Ian would hold out the Polar Star, but not to use it, instead he warp it away to the main battlefield, whoever calls dibs on it gets it.

``(Hopefully it will help out with him...)``

[22/25] (no one gets a boost not only because I don't know who to boost, but also because I got a reward of it's own.)

(edit: from now on, I'm going to say a character's name as opposed to mentioning the user who's playing them, gotta keep a eye out for that.)

Last edited:
[RPGM]
You're not very bright, are you?
<Ha, think of me what you will :)>
I'm not tortured, or filled with grief, or hate.
I thought it'd be obvious from the start... I'm not doing this for any sort of reason.

Aspera pokes you with his sword...

I'm doing this because I'm good at it!

Pol flinches a bit. They then nod. <Sounds like he speaks the truth.>
"I can understand that. But out of curiosity, were you always this good? Or did you have to train and stuff, like normal?"

Pol then listens to Aspera's response, being more on guard and prepared to block more attacks or pokes that come their way before teleporting away.
[RPGM END]

[Charges]
[29/35]: Morpho #2 has reached Waddle Dee town.
Pol teleports next to Hedroc and hands him a Christmas-style present (as in they just set it on the ground near him, because Hedroc has no hands). It unwraps itself, revealing a shiny +1 and a note that reads the following: "HAPPY NEAR-CHARGE COMPLETION!" [+1 to @O.R.I.G.I.N.]
Pol then teleports away again.

[Action start]
Pol reappears next to the K.A.T.E. and looks around. Their eyes widen at the moons in the clear sky, which just serves to make all the moons very visible. After all, g64 (AKA graham's number) is an extremely big number.

For reference, 3 ^^ 3, in Knuth's up-arrow notation (just pretend the ^ is an upwards arrow) is 7,625,597,484,987 (or 3 raised to the 27th power, or 3^3^3 (worded as 3 raised to the power of 3, which is first cubed)). Mind you, 3^^ entails only half the arrows involved in g1 (also written as 3^^^^3), which entails more exponentiation / tetration (repeated exponentiation) involving 3. Oh, and g1, as a number, exceeds the amount of atoms in the known universe. Did you know that?
g2 can alternatively be written as 3^^..^^3, where there is g1 arrows (the arrow count does not increment by one with each increment in the number next to the 'g'. The number returned from the last 'g' is used as the arrow count). Similarly, g64 can alternatively be written as 3^^...^^3, where there is g63 arrows between the 3's.
There's a lot of arrows and exponentiation and tetration involved, which makes even small "g's" like g10 or g5 extremely large.
As an additional fun fact for those not in the know, g64 is impractical to write out even in scientific notation. That's right. It's that big. In fact, it's pretty much the biggest number ever used to solve a maths problem.

This TED talk was brought to you with the power of google. Thanks for coming.

"...WOW. THAT IS A LOT OF MOONS!"
Pol then double-checks the K.A.T.E., right next to the portal to the 5th dimension.
"And high tides just on Wednesdays. Cool."
Pol throws their yo-yo on the ground, making a little crater and sending a few rocks flying in the air. Pol then uses the power of improbability (and the power of the fact that 7:00PM is lucky because the number 7 is lucky.) to make the rocks spontaneously turn into flying dolphins. Pol names each of them Wednesday, and then sends them into the 5th dimension to get a wave when the tide becomes high. Now, unfortunately, the dolphins can't seem to trigger a high tide and make a big wave upon entering the water, because the pun that there's a high tide only on Wednesdays (as in the group of dolphins Pol just made, not the day) is silly and unfunny and honestly you'd probably not allow that, Sky. So, Pol casually breaks time by teleporting one of the strings from their bass guitar that was... left somewhere, levitating it with telekinesis, touching a point to define what point on the string will function as the representation of the present time, and drawing along the string before tapping another point on it. This has the effect of fast-forwarding time to an actual Wednesday (still at 7:00PM, however), at which point the tide becomes high, a big wave is generated in the 5th dimension, and the dolphins fly out of the 5th dimension and back into the mine with said wave... somehow perpetuating itself on them.

Player magic, people. Player magic for the stuff you don't feel like explaining.

The Wednesdays (By which I mean the dolphins, not the actual days) fly towards the combo cage, bonking it with their noses and spontaneously disappearing before the wave above them comes crashing down on just the cage with g1 times the expected force because Pol did another scalar multiplication on the vector of the force the wave exerts on the cage. Fortunately, Pol also cancelled out the force vectors that would have been exerted on Falks and the Void dragon... by multiplying their scalars by 0. So they aren't damaged at all.

But that's not all. After the wave comes crashing down, Pol lands on the combo cage, generates a really powerful forcefield around both the void dragon and Falks (and teleports in a space suit on Falks as well so he can breathe later) and teleports with the combo cage, inhabitants and all, far up, well into space and in close proximity to lots of the moons in the sky. Pol then teleports a safe distance away (a few kilometres or so, elsewhere in space) before teleporting as many of the nearby moons as they can, as rapidly as possible, nearer to the cage (such that the cage is well within their gravitational fields, but not too close to the moons' surfaces).

Pol then fixes the teleported moons in place because player magic and vector cancellation of the forces of gravity acting on them, before making them rapidly enlarge and shrink in size randomly, making their gravitational field strengths vary wildly and tearing the combo cage apart due to the variations in gravity pulling it every which way. Pol then teleports Falks and the Void dragon, having been protected with the forcefields, back into the mine, after the cage breaks. Which I am pretty sure will happen because this has got to be an overkill attack. Pol then, after having teleported back in the mine as well, dissipates the forcefield around the two entities because they wouldn't be able to attack anything else otherwise. Pol also teleports away Falks' space suit.

TL;DR: Wave attack on combo cage using dolphins, then combo cage ripped apart with moon gravitational fields.

Last edited:
Boris offers Hedroc a +1 in the form of a gas, since they can't eat things without a digestive tract (@O.R.I.G.I.N.)

Boris decides to finally leave the dragon alone, and instead takes interest in the neutral paradox. However, you can't just  punch a temporal anomaly, you gotta get creative.

But before that, we need to figure out just we got to work with. For starters, it's a normal clear sky at 7, not much to work with there. But g64 moons? That's pretty unique.

But how many moons are in the sky? Well let's consider that it's the letter g to the 64'th power. Now normally you need a number to equal g for it to make sense, but obviously normal logic doesn't work, so the only logical conclusion is that there's 64 g's of various sizes in the sky. Really looking like alphabet soup up there.

Next, the tide. The only question here is if it's Wednesday, which the answer is no it's Sunday read a calander, so the tides pretty low. Then we have the water conundrum, which is self explanatory. Onto the Tomfoolery!

First, Boris decides to go on to Twitter posing as the neutral paradox (real easy to steal passwords when they don't exist kids) and claim Water 3 is the superior Water. Naturally, the paradox is immediately bashed for liking a liquid that "tastes worse than carbon dixoide" and "failed to achieve what even the second could", causing quite a bit of emotional damage.

Then he'd proceed to stretch his up to one of the g's in space and break off a piece, presumably to throw it. However due to the unknown distance and time he took, on the way back he accidentally went through a wormhole and went to the fifth dimension and, seeing all the water 5 inches from himself, got a better idea.Using his new wormhole and shadowmancy (ask where he learnt it and he'll take your knees), he takes roughly a lakes worth of water towards the paradox, along with a few whole g's, not just a piece.

From there he'd box up the intrusion before dumping the water onto it with the force of a tsunami and go full circle by throwing in the g's, making it trapped in (albeit not good) cosmic alphabet soup..

I don't usually comment on actions before they occur, but I figured I would warn you, that's not g^64, that's Graham's Number. Your current attack won't fail, but it will benefit far less from the weather bonus.

[RPNULL OOC]

(honestly, the only reason I put my action like it is because no ideas yet, might stay like that if I get nothing but could change if I get something.)

[RPNULL OOC]
(Thanks for the heads up, but I'm fine with it as is. I doubt Boris would be good with numbers anyway)

The Twilight Zone Planning Room [7/15]
+1 to @Krill13

Niyr, well, he would look up, if it weren't for a small problem.
You see, as previously mentioned, the number of moons is, well, ludicrous. A quick Google search shows just how large that is. Now, Pol already has used the moons, the tide, and so on, but it feels like a point is missing.
Now, as they are moons, the definition of a moon is a natural satellite orbiting a planet, generally referring to Earth's moon, but not always. Another quick Google search for the smallest natural satellite comes up with Jupiter LII, and even that has a diameter of about a kilometer.
If we assume that each one of the orbiting moons is at least that size or larger, that further magnifies just how much mass is orbiting the current planet. However, we can also go further and assume it isn't even using up all of the space in the universe, and is instead still within the sphere of influence of the planet this takes place on. So from this it can be assumed that the moons are overlapping each other several times over. Now, I'm no expert, but I'm going to just go ahead and assume it's safe to say that this would cause more or less a supernova and create a black hole. But, this is when we can bring in one other point of information that I'm not sure was used yet.

The current K.A.T.E version is 17.1.2. Now, I'm not entirely sure what black magic hardware it runs on, especially considering at least part of it is a bucket, but through the power of the logic these posts run on, it for a limited time only that specific version of K.A.T.E uses Nintendo 64 hardware. Of course, the Nintendo 64 was never intended to calculate that many moons, and so this leads to a few errors. At first this starts with the moons just disappearing, while everything is frozen in time for the exact amount of time to make it no longer be Wednesday, but still be 7:00pm, making the tide low again. Next, all of the sounds of the universe are all broken, like walking on grass sounds like nails on a chalkboard, while all the miners now all make the sounds the Void Dragon did, etc.

Niyr, seeing that the universe has been broken again, would walk over to Pol, but when he tries to say something, it just sounds like a jet engine. He'd then glare at Pol, before looking at the cage, and seeing the next effect.
The cage exists in its state before Pol's action, and after, at the exact same time. However, both states are frozen in time, and currently not interacting with the world around them. To try to fix this, Niyr would open a portal to the 5th Dimension. Instead of ending up where the water is however, he'd instead end up in 1967 next to a music group, the members of which run away screaming once they see Niyr. But, as he's there, Niyr would decide to take some time to explore 1967. Unfortunately, this would cause a few changes in history, namely being that he'd be in the US, and having a few conflicts with the military, and the president. This leads to Niyr eventually becoming the president of the United States, and from there he would immediately declare war on the Shotgun King. But really his real target is Falks, with him stating that "He has been alive too long." To actually go to war however, he'd open portals to bring the entire US navy directly to the battlefield, except now actually in the 5th Dimension. However, when he opens a portal to the battlefield, and orders the ships to go through, except this leads to a problem. Among his fleet is the USS New Jersey, which he was hoping to use to attack the USS New Jersey. However, when the New Jersey goes through the portal, the universe suddenly gets confused, as it needs to USS New Jersey to arrive at a location, but the USS New Jersey is already there, but not where it is expected. This reacts with K.A.T.E, and the universe crashes, with a message appearing that says (TLB EXCEPTION ON LOAD). The game then waits...

And finally, after a few minutes, someone presses the reset button. However, the world's save file was corrupted during all of this, and when it is loaded again, the skybox is broken, and the audio glitches are still there. However, now the Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes scores of Water and Water 2 have been reversed, and because of this, Water 3 was never made, and disco has finally died. But, it still exists in the world's code, as well as an actually really good disco sound track, and once the soundtrack is discovered, questions are raised. Not about the movie however, instead, it's why does the world have code? It is at this moment that someone discovers that instead of being in the actual world of the battlefield, this entire post has taken place inside of K.A.T.E, and the entire group is trapped there. However, the side effect of this is that now anything is possible, such as ripping off The Matrix. However, instead, Niyr would exploit this to hack into the code of the world, looking specifically for the Void Dragon. From there, he would use its current H status, and attempt to make it either permanently H, or make it PG, whichever is easier or more possible. But, if neither is possible, then he'd instead just add an entry to its list of actions to use its antimatter to kill Falks.

Once that is done, Niyr would pick up K.A.T.E, turn her upside down, and drop her into the water in the 5th Dimension, which breaks the digital universe, and brings everyone back to reality, without any of the glitches of the digital world, but with the changes he made in the digital world.

Hedroc is deeply moved by the fact that Boris has been paying enough attention to feed him gas- *INSERT FART NOISES*

Oh yeah. That hit the spot.
Pol teleports next to Hedroc and hands him a Christmas-style present (as in they just set it on the ground near him, because Hedroc has no hands). It unwraps itself, revealing a shiny +1 and a note that reads the following: "HAPPY NEAR-CHARGE COMPLETION!" [+1 to @O.R.I.G.I.N.]
Hedroc sees that everyone has forgotten about his diet. Oh well. It's a HOLIDAY- apparently! He can take a day off from his intense dieting routine of eating exactly what he'd be eating anyways!

A SHINY +1! Extremely kind of Pol! That's both a Pac-Man dot AND an adjective! Hedroc loves eating non-physical things! Like light! It's energy! It's a neural impulse created by the brain! It's... yellow!

That +1 is so Shiny, it powers the Solar Panels in the back of Hedroc's mouth and generates MORE POWER!

Ignoreous Rock: [24/25]

Hedroc returns the favor to Boris, giving him a +1 Smoothie! That's a smoothie made out of math problems, mostly ones involving the addition of a singular one, but hey! Smarticle Particles make Not Snakes Not Fly!

+1 to @CrimtaneShovel

Hedroc is quite happy with the two war heroes that just plopped into existence! Especially the Shotgun King! Can you say "Melee Scattershot"? Hedroc can't. He's too busy salivating rocks over the idea.

But FIRST we must ensure the Lord's survival! And to do that, we must unlock the Chess Piece's TRUE POTENTIAL! And this weather is the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!

See, a regular king can move one space in any direction. That's boring. What would be more fun would be if the King could TIME TRAVEL!

But there's a problem there: it's 7:00 PM. Everywhere. 7:00 is the only time. Period. No questions asked. No going forward. No going back. 7:00 everywhere.

So there goes the fourth dimension. The King is surrounded in that regard. Rooks encircle the King forward and backward in time, restricting its movement. What rooks, you ask? Well, there were those Raven Bird guys. Those are Rooks. AND the Cave Walls! Rooks are Walls! Encircled. Trapped. Stuck at arm's length.

Normally, without the Fourth Dimension, we couldn't reach the Fifth. But this is the PERFECT BOARD STATE! Because an alternate timeline is already there! One filled with water! It's just five inches away! Incredible!

So, Hedroc uses his MASTER CHESS TECHNIQUES and bounces the Shotgun King over one board into the FIFTH DIMENSION! This offers the King the perfect opportunity to load up on ammo without ANY enemies nearby! None at all! Because the Fifth Dimension CLEARLY isn't hazardous! At all!

That's what Hedroc's betting on, anyways. LONG LIVE THE LORD! HAIL HIS SHOTGUN!

[RPNULL OOC]

(Edit: Done with my edit)

Ian would start getting annoyed with the enemies, not having anything to say since the enemies aren't talkative and probably not a fan

``(Too bad I forgot to collect my trident from my dead friend....I got no choice but to wing it..)``

He would fly up towards the chandelier and start swinging on it like if it's a tire swing while surrounding himself in flames, trying to get
the chandelier to loosen enough so that it falls and lands on the enemies, also hoping that it creates a wave of flames upon impact so any of the enemies outside of the radius

Ian would hold out the Polar Star, but not to use it, instead he warp it away to the main battlefield, whoever calls dibs on it gets it.

[22/25] (no one gets a boost not only because I don't know who to boost, but also because I got a reward of it's own.)

(edit: from now on, I'm going to say a character's name as opposed to mentioning the user who's playing them, gotta keep a eye out for that.)

Last edited:
Apparently the update will not be tomorrow. Er, yesterday. Hopefully this hasn't thrown anyone off too much.

This turn, Reese takes a vacation. Well, not really a vacation as much as a trip away from here for an amount of time. Where, you ask? Well, he moves around all of the moons in the sky. On the way, he collects samples from each moon that he then takes with him to the final stage of his journey: The Fifth Dimension. It is there that all of the rock samples are dipped in water. Now, the water here… behaves a bit oddly when things from other dimensions touch it. The rock samples melt together and then harden again, forming an unstable morsel for a particular void-dwelling dragon. Reese comes back to the battlefield with the tasty, mutliversal snack feeds it to the Void Dragon. This heals it and its… interesting flavors are so intense that they can bring it back from madness.
More ideas are forming… [6/20]
“…Damn, I guess asking politely really did work.”

You somehow manage to gather a sample of all g64 moons! You clear madness from the Void Dragon!

Alice goes back in te to try and prevent the Shootgun king and captain Churchill from ever being wounded in the first place, in fact it makes them sustain even heavier wounds! However Alice trys again and again, but every time just makes them take more damage, eventually just causing them to doe outright when they enter the battlefield! However through Alice's time travel fascinated MU Gets enough Data and DNA from the to beings and creates a clone of each of them with they telleport onto the battlefield!

Sansfield charge 5/10

You attempt to go back in time! But Captain Churchill and the Shotgun King are from the future! Despite this, your failure to kill them contrapositively heals them. Or maybe conversely? I can never remember the difference.

You heal 6,000 HP to both!

Ronin Alpha decides to leave.

... He is promptly replaced by a being made entirely of swords. Their name? Cutlass McClaymore

Action:
McClaymore begins repairing Churchill's Tank, replacing damaged parts and welding any holes he can find shut.

+1 to @Champion Greninjoid

You heal 10,000 HP to Captain Churchill.

Oh boy it is now time for me to do very funny things, like instigating a fight between two people that do not normally have beef with each other.

So, that good ol' thing o' nootchral paradox do be intrudin' our rootin' tootin' uhh hootin', eh? Could use some Ir*n Golem punchin' it in the noggin if I do say so myself! Now, I know what y'all might be wonderin', "How are you gonna get the Ir*n Golem and the Neutral Paradoxical Intrusion to fight each other and also where's my paycheck?" Well...

Conflict can so easily be sowed between such simple-minded creatures, wouldn't you say so?

Ya give the weird paradawx thin' a doinky 1 damage gun that's jus' gonna so happen to shoot the gol' golem guy in them golem back and voila, a fight that totally ain't in favor of one guy, nope sirree.

Oh and here's your paycheck. It's 7 bees.

[16/50]
Naturally, this +1 goes to the V- Testificate! Strange away, brother!

You give a gun to the Paradoxical Intrusion, inducing the aggression of the Iron Golem! You give a +1 to the Testificate... he gives you a rose! This functionally does not do anything. Maybe next time...

You fail to assemble any gs, because there aren't g^64 moons in the sky, there are g64 moons in the sky! You lose your entire weather bonus, but still manage to deal 12,000 damage!

You return the Polar Star to the battlefield! You destroy all of the Lesser Vampires and deal 3,000 damage to the Nosferatu!

[RPGM]

<Ha, think of me what you will :)>

Pol flinches a bit. They then nod. <Sounds like he speaks the truth.>
"I can understand that. But out of curiosity, were you always this good? Or did you have to train and stuff, like normal?"

Pol then listens to Aspera's response, being more on guard and prepared to block more attacks or pokes that come their way before teleporting away.
[RPGM END]

[Charges]
[29/35]: Morpho #2 has reached Waddle Dee town.
Pol then teleports away again.

[Action start]
Pol reappears next to the K.A.T.E. and looks around. Their eyes widen at the moons in the clear sky, which just serves to make all the moons very visible. After all, g64 (AKA graham's number) is an extremely big number.

For reference, 3 ^^ 3, in Knuth's up-arrow notation (just pretend the ^ is an upwards arrow) is 7,625,597,484,987 (or 3 raised to the 27th power, or 3^3^3 (worded as 3 raised to the power of 3, which is first cubed)). Mind you, 3^^ entails only half the arrows involved in g1 (also written as 3^^^^3), which entails more exponentiation / tetration (repeated exponentiation) involving 3. Oh, and g1, as a number, exceeds the amount of atoms in the known universe. Did you know that?
g2 can alternatively be written as 3^^..^^3, where there is g1 arrows (the arrow count does not increment by one with each increment in the number next to the 'g'. The number returned from the last 'g' is used as the arrow count). Similarly, g64 can alternatively be written as 3^^...^^3, where there is g63 arrows between the 3's.
There's a lot of arrows and exponentiation and tetration involved, which makes even small "g's" like g10 or g5 extremely large.
As an additional fun fact for those not in the know, g64 is impractical to write out even in scientific notation. That's right. It's that big. In fact, it's pretty much the biggest number ever used to solve a maths problem.

This TED talk was brought to you with the power of google. Thanks for coming.

"...WOW. THAT IS A LOT OF MOONS!"
Pol then double-checks the K.A.T.E., right next to the portal to the 5th dimension.
"And high tides just on Wednesdays. Cool."
Pol throws their yo-yo on the ground, making a little crater and sending a few rocks flying in the air. Pol then uses the power of improbability (and the power of the fact that 7:00PM is lucky because the number 7 is lucky.) to make the rocks spontaneously turn into flying dolphins. Pol names each of them Wednesday, and then sends them into the 5th dimension to get a wave when the tide becomes high. Now, unfortunately, the dolphins can't seem to trigger a high tide and make a big wave upon entering the water, because the pun that there's a high tide only on Wednesdays (as in the group of dolphins Pol just made, not the day) is silly and unfunny and honestly you'd probably not allow that, Sky. So, Pol casually breaks time by teleporting one of the strings from their bass guitar that was... left somewhere, levitating it with telekinesis, touching a point to define what point on the string will function as the representation of the present time, and drawing along the string before tapping another point on it. This has the effect of fast-forwarding time to an actual Wednesday (still at 7:00PM, however), at which point the tide becomes high, a big wave is generated in the 5th dimension, and the dolphins fly out of the 5th dimension and back into the mine with said wave... somehow perpetuating itself on them.

Player magic, people. Player magic for the stuff you don't feel like explaining.

The Wednesdays (By which I mean the dolphins, not the actual days) fly towards the combo cage, bonking it with their noses and spontaneously disappearing before the wave above them comes crashing down on just the cage with g1 times the expected force because Pol did another scalar multiplication on the vector of the force the wave exerts on the cage. Fortunately, Pol also cancelled out the force vectors that would have been exerted on Falks and the Void dragon... by multiplying their scalars by 0. So they aren't damaged at all.

But that's not all. After the wave comes crashing down, Pol lands on the combo cage, generates a really powerful forcefield around both the void dragon and Falks (and teleports in a space suit on Falks as well so he can breathe later) and teleports with the combo cage, inhabitants and all, far up, well into space and in close proximity to lots of the moons in the sky. Pol then teleports a safe distance away (a few kilometres or so, elsewhere in space) before teleporting as many of the nearby moons as they can, as rapidly as possible, nearer to the cage (such that the cage is well within their gravitational fields, but not too close to the moons' surfaces).

Pol then fixes the teleported moons in place because player magic and vector cancellation of the forces of gravity acting on them, before making them rapidly enlarge and shrink in size randomly, making their gravitational field strengths vary wildly and tearing the combo cage apart due to the variations in gravity pulling it every which way. Pol then teleports Falks and the Void dragon, having been protected with the forcefields, back into the mine, after the cage breaks. Which I am pretty sure will happen because this has got to be an overkill attack. Pol then, after having teleported back in the mine as well, dissipates the forcefield around the two entities because they wouldn't be able to attack anything else otherwise. Pol also teleports away Falks' space suit.

TL;DR: Wave attack on combo cage using dolphins, then combo cage ripped apart with moon gravitational fields.

You exploit a loophole to raise the tide using dolphins! Because, yes, that is allowed. Using the tide and the moons, you tear the Combo Cage to pieces!

...Except, wait a minute. It was destroyed last turn! The dolphins, in the chaos, focus on the only other thing worthy of being their opponent: Aspera! He fights off a few of them, but one of them finally hits him! Aspera takes 1 damage!

The Twilight Zone Planning Room [7/15]
+1 to @Krill13

Niyr, well, he would look up, if it weren't for a small problem.
You see, as previously mentioned, the number of moons is, well, ludicrous. A quick Google search shows just how large that is. Now, Pol already has used the moons, the tide, and so on, but it feels like a point is missing.
Now, as they are moons, the definition of a moon is a natural satellite orbiting a planet, generally referring to Earth's moon, but not always. Another quick Google search for the smallest natural satellite comes up with Jupiter LII, and even that has a diameter of about a kilometer.
If we assume that each one of the orbiting moons is at least that size or larger, that further magnifies just how much mass is orbiting the current planet. However, we can also go further and assume it isn't even using up all of the space in the universe, and is instead still within the sphere of influence of the planet this takes place on. So from this it can be assumed that the moons are overlapping each other several times over. Now, I'm no expert, but I'm going to just go ahead and assume it's safe to say that this would cause more or less a supernova and create a black hole. But, this is when we can bring in one other point of information that I'm not sure was used yet.

The current K.A.T.E version is 17.1.2. Now, I'm not entirely sure what black magic hardware it runs on, especially considering at least part of it is a bucket, but through the power of the logic these posts run on, it for a limited time only that specific version of K.A.T.E uses Nintendo 64 hardware. Of course, the Nintendo 64 was never intended to calculate that many moons, and so this leads to a few errors. At first this starts with the moons just disappearing, while everything is frozen in time for the exact amount of time to make it no longer be Wednesday, but still be 7:00pm, making the tide low again. Next, all of the sounds of the universe are all broken, like walking on grass sounds like nails on a chalkboard, while all the miners now all make the sounds the Void Dragon did, etc.

Niyr, seeing that the universe has been broken again, would walk over to Pol, but when he tries to say something, it just sounds like a jet engine. He'd then glare at Pol, before looking at the cage, and seeing the next effect.
The cage exists in its state before Pol's action, and after, at the exact same time. However, both states are frozen in time, and currently not interacting with the world around them. To try to fix this, Niyr would open a portal to the 5th Dimension. Instead of ending up where the water is however, he'd instead end up in 1967 next to a music group, the members of which run away screaming once they see Niyr. But, as he's there, Niyr would decide to take some time to explore 1967. Unfortunately, this would cause a few changes in history, namely being that he'd be in the US, and having a few conflicts with the military, and the president. This leads to Niyr eventually becoming the president of the United States, and from there he would immediately declare war on the Shotgun King. But really his real target is Falks, with him stating that "He has been alive too long." To actually go to war however, he'd open portals to bring the entire US navy directly to the battlefield, except now actually in the 5th Dimension. However, when he opens a portal to the battlefield, and orders the ships to go through, except this leads to a problem. Among his fleet is the USS New Jersey, which he was hoping to use to attack the USS New Jersey. However, when the New Jersey goes through the portal, the universe suddenly gets confused, as it needs to USS New Jersey to arrive at a location, but the USS New Jersey is already there, but not where it is expected. This reacts with K.A.T.E, and the universe crashes, with a message appearing that says (TLB EXCEPTION ON LOAD). The game then waits...

And finally, after a few minutes, someone presses the reset button. However, the world's save file was corrupted during all of this, and when it is loaded again, the skybox is broken, and the audio glitches are still there. However, now the Metacritic and Rotten Tomatoes scores of Water and Water 2 have been reversed, and because of this, Water 3 was never made, and disco has finally died. But, it still exists in the world's code, as well as an actually really good disco sound track, and once the soundtrack is discovered, questions are raised. Not about the movie however, instead, it's why does the world have code? It is at this moment that someone discovers that instead of being in the actual world of the battlefield, this entire post has taken place inside of K.A.T.E, and the entire group is trapped there. However, the side effect of this is that now anything is possible, such as ripping off The Matrix. However, instead, Niyr would exploit this to hack into the code of the world, looking specifically for the Void Dragon. From there, he would use its current H status, and attempt to make it either permanently H, or make it PG, whichever is easier or more possible. But, if neither is possible, then he'd instead just add an entry to its list of actions to use its antimatter to kill Falks.

Once that is done, Niyr would pick up K.A.T.E, turn her upside down, and drop her into the water in the 5th Dimension, which breaks the digital universe, and brings everyone back to reality, without any of the glitches of the digital world, but with the changes he made in the digital world.

You attempt to manipulate the Void Dragon by breaking the game! This is a lot harder than you expect it to be, mostly owing to the fact that it was already cured of Madness! However, you manage to break causality, causing the Void Dragon to expend 10,000 Antimatter on Falks last turn, when it was still hostile! Falks takes 10,000 damage!

Hedroc is deeply moved by the fact that Boris has been paying enough attention to feed him gas- *INSERT FART NOISES*

Oh yeah. That hit the spot.

Hedroc sees that everyone has forgotten about his diet. Oh well. It's a HOLIDAY- apparently! He can take a day off from his intense dieting routine of eating exactly what he'd be eating anyways!

A SHINY +1! Extremely kind of Pol! That's both a Pac-Man dot AND an adjective! Hedroc loves eating non-physical things! Like light! It's energy! It's a neural impulse created by the brain! It's... yellow!

That +1 is so Shiny, it powers the Solar Panels in the back of Hedroc's mouth and generates MORE POWER!

Ignoreous Rock: [24/25]

Hedroc returns the favor to Boris, giving him a +1 Smoothie! That's a smoothie made out of math problems, mostly ones involving the addition of a singular one, but hey! Smarticle Particles make Not Snakes Not Fly!

+1 to @CrimtaneShovel

Hedroc is quite happy with the two war heroes that just plopped into existence! Especially the Shotgun King! Can you say "Melee Scattershot"? Hedroc can't. He's too busy salivating rocks over the idea.

But FIRST we must ensure the Lord's survival! And to do that, we must unlock the Chess Piece's TRUE POTENTIAL! And this weather is the PERFECT OPPORTUNITY!

See, a regular king can move one space in any direction. That's boring. What would be more fun would be if the King could TIME TRAVEL!

But there's a problem there: it's 7:00 PM. Everywhere. 7:00 is the only time. Period. No questions asked. No going forward. No going back. 7:00 everywhere.

So there goes the fourth dimension. The King is surrounded in that regard. Rooks encircle the King forward and backward in time, restricting its movement. What rooks, you ask? Well, there were those Raven Bird guys. Those are Rooks. AND the Cave Walls! Rooks are Walls! Encircled. Trapped. Stuck at arm's length.

Normally, without the Fourth Dimension, we couldn't reach the Fifth. But this is the PERFECT BOARD STATE! Because an alternate timeline is already there! One filled with water! It's just five inches away! Incredible!

So, Hedroc uses his MASTER CHESS TECHNIQUES and bounces the Shotgun King over one board into the FIFTH DIMENSION! This offers the King the perfect opportunity to load up on ammo without ANY enemies nearby! None at all! Because the Fifth Dimension CLEARLY isn't hazardous! At all!

That's what Hedroc's betting on, anyways. LONG LIVE THE LORD! HAIL HIS SHOTGUN!

You travel into the fifth dimension and give the Shotgun King an additional action! He loads his shotgun!

~~~

Nosferatu regenerates.

You feel a dark presence approaching... Lord Ruthven will arrive next turn!

~~~

Falks and the Void Dragon regenerate! The Shotgun King loads his shotgun! Captain Churchill uses his main gun to destroy the Dee Cage!

The M*necraft Spawner spawns a Zombie P*glin! The S*lverfish attack the USS New Jersey, dealing 4,000 damage! The Ir*n Golem attacks the Paradoxical Intrusion, dealing 10,000 damage!

The Seagull poops on the USS New Jersey! The poop then explodes dramatically, causing it to take 25,000 damage!

To the surprise of everyone, King Dedede appears from a nearby tunnel!

Ah, you're back. Finally. Is your special project ready?
King Dedede: I can't get it working! I need a Waddle Dee with soul, and fire! The Dees are all nice, but none of them have that!
Hmmm...

Aspera picks up Bandanna Dee. Bandanna Dee struggles furiously, but to no avail.

This one will probably do fine.

King Dedede grabs Bandanna Dee and runs back down the tunnel. Then, there's a dramatic explosion! A massive blimp and an army of Waddle Dees emerge from the tunnel! You're facing the dreadnought of the skies, Kabula!

All cooldowns advance! The Great K.A.T.E. displays new information!

~~~

Battlefield:

Helmet Head [H]: HP: 5,000/5,000, spawns an Armor Bomb if damaged
Nosferatu [H]: HP: 11,000/25,000, Regeneration: 4,000, Attack: 4,000

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!

The Great K.A.T.E. is active and running!
Current version: 17.1.2

Global weather:
Current weather: Blimp​
Current time of day: Too late to run​
Number of moons in the sky: 0​
Phase of largest moon: Zeppelin​
Current tide: Running away​

Local weather:
Local flora report: None​
Local fauna report: Giant dirigible​
Closest body of water: N/A​
Humidity:​
Water: 45%​
Airship: 10%​

Additional notes: Zeppelins are only ever bad news. Current advice is to run.
(No weather bonuses will work this round. They'll be back next round.)

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 37/50 HP, Godmodder

Seagull [GM]: HP: 6/7, Lesser Godmodder

Entities:
Falks the Stickman [Just Flask - AG]: HP: 30,000/70,000, Regeneration: 5,000 Attack: 12,500, Cool Stickman Arts: II
Void Dragon [Reese - AG]: HP: 75,000/75,000, Attack: 12,500, Regeneration: 10,000, Antimatter Cannon: 51,000
Shotgun King [AG]: HP: 17,000/60,000, Shotgun Firepower: 7, Shotgun Ammo: 1 Loaded, 7 Available, Fire Shotgun: Deals 1,000 damage to random entities of a chosen faction for each Shotgun Firepower, requires 1 Loaded Ammo: Load Shotgun: Loads shotgun if ammo is available, gains ammo if none is available or shotgun is already loaded, can only use one skill per turn
Captain Churchill [AG]: HP: 23,000/50,000, Armor: 5,000, Main Gun: 10,000 damage, ignores armor, Machine Gun: 15,000 damage, stopped entirely by any amount of armor

Kabula [PG-BOSS] - HP: 199,999/199,999, Next Attack: Triple Shot
Waddle Dee [PG](x99): HP: 100/100, Attack: 50, Crowd
Attack order: Triple Shot -> Kabula Tackle -> Deploy Waddle Dees -> Kabula Missile -> Repeat
Triple Shot: Deals 10,000 damage to up to 3 different targets.
Kabula Tackle: Deals 50,000 AoE damage. Kabula takes double damage while this is its next attack.
Deploy Waddle Dees: Summons between 50 and 150 Waddle Dees, chosen at random. All Waddle Dees attack a second time after this attack is used.
Kabula Missile: Deals 50,000 damage to a single target, or a crowd. Kabula has 5,000 Armor while this is its next attack.

M*necraft Spawner [[Name Here] - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, spawns hostile entities
S*lverfish [H](x8): HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Create Infested Stone: II
Zombie P*glin [H]: HP: 15,000/15,000, Attack: 10,000, will only attack entities that attack it
Ir*n Golem [N]: HP: 59,999/60,000, Attack: 10,000, only attacks entities that attack it or the Testificate
Testificate [N]: HP: 15,000/15,000, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something strange to happen!
USS New Jersey [N]: HP: 50,000/100,000, Armor: 10,000, Escort: Will guard player-made entities with less than 5,000 Attack (except Crowds)
Paradoxical Intrusion [PG]: HP: 33,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [PG] entities upon death
Paradoxical Intrusion [N]: HP: 7,333/33,333, spawns paradoxical [N] entities upon death

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [N]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N]
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Hedroc [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: Alice [AG]
Crimtane Shovel: Boris [N]

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Nobody, currently! A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 2, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information. The more kinds of weather information an action uses, the more damage it will deal if it succeeds, up to 3x the usual amount! However, if the attack doesn't use a piece of weather properly, all weather bonuses will be lost!

Last edited:
[RPGM OOC]
You exploit a loophole to raise the tide using dolphins! Because, yes, that is allowed. Using the tide and the moons, you tear the Combo Cage to pieces!

...Except, wait a minute. It was destroyed last turn! The dolphins, in the chaos, focus on the only other thing worthy of being their opponent: Aspera! He fights off a few of them, but one of them finally hits him! Aspera takes 1 damage!
(...erm, did you forget the RPGM reply again?)

[Preaction]
Reese, seeing a lone firearm on the ground, takes it.
[RPNULL]
“…K.A.T.E., you’re a bucket, and a sturdy one at that. You probably wouldn’t even be destroyed with a head-on missile strike.”
[Action]
Without a weather bonus to rely on, Reese has to cause chaos on his own.
“Just like the good old days…”
Now, without a basis this action would probably be pretty boring, so I may as well back it up with some reasoning:
A zeppelin is an airborne vehicle. Do you know what another airborne vehicle is? A plane. Commercial planes usually take off from airports, and New York City has three of those. The majority of Morbius took place there, and it bombed in the box office twice, so…
“It’s Morbin’ time.”
Two large bombs fall out of the sky and explode on Kabula.

Uhhh… [8/20]
+1 to @Changing Flask the Vestificate.

Last edited:
You do realize I'm a living liquid right? This is like offering you a boulder to eat.

Nonetheless he takes it, because his morality is questionable at best, and he's aware it's not alive.

Boris decides to spin a little bingo machine to decide who gets a +1, and ends up getting Pol, who gets it by having the ball being ejected from the machine at Mach 2. (+1 to @Banana_Fish)

Now onto with not the big blimp (he fears he might get caught in the Morbing), but the horde of Waddle Dee's underneath. But how would he do that? Well time to use his Secret Technique...

The Big Gun.

Now you'd think he'd shoot the crowd, right? Wrong, he's actually going to shoot himself. Now you may be wondering, "why would he do this?". Well you see, the way Boris's body works is a bit... strange. Objects he doesn't wish to absorb get stuck inside him, yet they don't lose their momentum. So after unloading into himself, he's essentially become a water balloon. If you filled one with around 72 bullets the size of an Xbox (Boris is the king the space maximization).

So now all Boris would need to do is waddle way over the crowd, pull out the
tiny needle (had to get the mass for the Big Gun somewhere) and pop himself, causing a spray of bullets to go flying everywhere. Don't worry though, he reformed back near the Ir*on Golem, complete with giving the Golem a little hat as thanks for being a good return point.

The Great Land Reptilian [5/20]

Last edited:
Okay. Alice preforms a mighty SNOP. Transforming everything into :red:ly drawn MS paint versions of themselves as well as converting the medium of the forum game into a comic.

"OH SHIZNASTY THERE IS TO MANY PRISES AND VALUES"

Alice is looking at :red:y Jpegs of many of MUs deadliest weapons on a store shelf, however if you were to look at the prices you would see that it's so compressed you can't make out the prices.
Alice then takes a step back and begins falling down some stairs that defently weren't there before

"It keeps happening!"

Alice falls down all the stairs for a few panels before falling out of the panels completely! She finds herself on top of a panel containing Aspata wich she then cruples up into a ball

"And there she goes"

"The big girl hass the ball"

Alice then goes to Dunk it and gets SO MUCH AIR. Like this :red: is unreal, oh God she is in space now. And she preforms a mighty CHAOS DUNK.

She then un-snops so nobody has to deal with this low-quality bull:red: on there turn

Sansfeild charge 6/10

Back
Top Bottom