Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Since multiple people have asked about rules regarding multiple characters, I've updated the OP with rules regarding multiple characters. Here are the pertinent changes:
  • You are allowed to play as more than one character! However, you'll still only have one action total, so this is only for roleplay purposes. In addition, you can't have multiple characters on different factions. This may change at a later date (but don't count on it).
  • At least for now, I'll allow you to make entities that aren't of the same faction as your player character, provided you clear it with me first.
This is also a reminder that if you have any OOC questions, please don't be afraid to ask me in a private message! (or are they called Conversations? Regardless...) I'm around quite often to respond to these questions, but I'm not usually around to answer them if they're asked in this thread.
(Alright. I was mostly wondering because I often use multiple characters at once, and I was struggling to decide for a moment who to use, but I already have Etch in a different rp, while Minol has been sitting in my unused list for a few months at least now, so I decided to use Minol.)

(As much I tend to do short posts and the fact that this rp confuses me a bit, do count me in. just tell me if I did something wrong since
this could be a learning experience for me and I could always do a edit.)
[Ian, AG]

A man would wake up in said battlefield, wearing mostly dark colours and a pair of goggles he would get up with a determined look on his face
``Let's see what we have here..``
He would be clutching what appears to be a trident like weapon, he would point it towards Aspera and try and catch him off by firing what seems to be a fiery projectile just above Aspera's head

"All right, I guess I'm back for looking for the crewmates. Nyir, pay that Godmodder a nice 'regard' by damaging them." Using another kind of detection magic, Flask uses crystal dust to fuel it, and using the dense mesh of the lines, attempts to find remaining crewmates with Red and Yellow's help.

Magic stored: 75% [8/10]
Adding one more to Nyir/DW charge.

You manage to locate two crewmates trapped in a vat of lasagna not too far from here. You decide not to question what the vat of lasagna is doing here.

"That went better than expected."
Niyr then turns to Aspera, and begins approaching him.
"Now, as for you..."
Niyr opens a pair of portals, with one over the other, and puts a small pebble into it, which then begins falling in a loop.
"You could like expect me to have this rock fly into you at high speed, however it is in fact just a distraction."
As he is talking, Niyr would open a portal right behind Aspera, and as the other end was put underneath some random piano, gravity would take over and send the piano flying through the portal, with it aimed so that hopefully the piano knocks Aspera into the portal loop, with the piano following him in after. And once all of them are falling, Niyr closes the lower portal, with the intent of causing Aspera to slam into the ground, followed by the pebble and piano falling on top of him.

Air Support [10/20]

Aspera charges at the pebble and knocks it out of the loop, only to be knocked into the loop himself by the piano! He takes 1 damage before he's able to escape.

Enough of this!
You have too much time on your hands...

That's not a good sign...

[AG]
*A Meowstic is visible floating decently high off the ground, watching Aspera*
“It’s a beautiful- you know what? That monologue :red:ing sucks. I’ll try something different today. I’ve encountered people like you before. Thinking you’re above the laws of reality. Thinking your actions don’t have consequences. I’ve seen it before. Too many damn times. The last guy like that I’ve fought..? I tore their soul out of their :red:ing body.”
*Aspera is now surrounded by mechanical Aerodactyl heads*

((I’ve never really played anything like this before, so let me know if I’m doing stuff wrong.))

Welcome to the game!

Aspera swings his black sword around and quickly destroys all of the mechanical heads surrounding him!

Don't make me laugh.
You've never fought anyone quite like me.

(Screw it I'm coming innnnnnn-)
[Minol, AG]
Minol, a small spirit, suddenly lands on the battlefield, appearing from a ball of fire. Following him is a transparent orb with a glowing white core. Without saying a word, he sets up several triangle-shaped crystals, and fires his Soulflame at the one closest to him, launching it into the next, launching that one into the next, and so on, all the way around Aspera in an attempt to hit him from behind. At the same time, Minol also throws a flame-shaped crystal into the air while his Source orb (As I will be calling it) positions itself in a way where Minol can activate the flame crystal. He then jumps into the air and fires his Soulflame again, aiming at the Source orb while also hitting the crystal, causing some of the grass to start burning, which could possibly distract Aspera.

Welcome to the game!

Aspera stops the Soulflame with his sword! You feel as though your soul is splitting in two as he eliminates the Soulflame...

(As much I tend to do short posts and the fact that this rp confuses me a bit, do count me in. just tell me if I did something wrong since
this could be a learning experience for me and I could always do a edit.)
[Ian, AG]

A man would wake up in said battlefield, wearing mostly dark colours and a pair of goggles he would get up with a determined look on his face
``Let's see what we have here..``
He would be clutching what appears to be a trident like weapon, he would point it towards Aspera and try and catch him off by firing what seems to be a fiery projectile just above Aspera's head

Welcome to the game!

Aspera leans backward, Matrix style, and dodges your projectile!

~~~

The Red Crewmate and the Yellow Crewmate approach the vat of lasagna to try and free their friends, the blue and pink crewmates!

???: Huzzah!

From above, a gray brick-like creature comes crashing down in front of the Crewmates.

???: More of you little bean-things, huh?
???:
My master wants me to collect as many of you as possible...
???: So don't try to run from me!

Then, the brick notices Flask following the Crewmates.

???: Hi! I'm Balrog!
Balrog: Don't try to stop me from taking these beans!

Looks like you'll have to defeat Balrog to save the Crewmates...

Aspera, meanwhile, drives his sword into the ground! A chasm opens in the ground, from which rises a pedestal with some sort of robot on it. You can't quite make out the robot; there's a bright light coming from the chasm.

Let's see how you like fighting a member of my elite force.

The light fades and the chasm closes. You see... a rather human-looking robot? How odd. It comes to life...

???: Hi. I'm Norm.
Norm: Would you like a muffin?

Norm opens a compartment in his chest and pulls out a tray of muffins. You can see a squirrel on a wheel powering his entire body... is Aspera really serious?

(Note: Norm has a lot of HP! Don't expect to be able to take him out right away. The idea is to slowly chip away at him over time.)

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
AG: Help the Red Crewmate find his cohorts!

N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!

Battlefield:

Aspera [GM]: 48/50 HP, Godmodder

Entities:

Red Crewmate [AG]: HP: 16,000/30,000, can do tasks
Yellow Crewmate [AG]: HP: 18,000/25,000, can do tasks
Blue Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, can do tasks, trapped in lasagna!
Pink Crewmate [AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, can do tasks, trapped in lasagna!

Balrog [PG-ELITE]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Attack: 25,000, can only attack Crewmates, captures Crewmates he successfully defeats
Norm [PG-BOSS]: HP: 500,000/500,000, Muffins: IIII, ???

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [AG]
Firewing: Changing Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Madeline [AG]
Esther: Minol [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]

Last edited:
Minol flinches, and stops using the soulflame. Instead, he grabs a boomerang, and throws it at Aspera as a distraction while he sets up a few purplish-black crystals around the area. He doesn't do anything with those crystals yet, however.

<That… Certainly hasn’t happened before.>
“…”
<I might have to call in help.>
*Madeline contacts an ally telepathically*

Backup arrives [1/3]

The unicorn blankly stares at Balrog, remembering something about the dragon first threatening him. "You may say so, yet at the end I shall be victorious. I am not the same Flask that fled from Torxon." The unicorn grabs a nearby spear from the field, checking the database, then blushing. "Okay... wrong database." He shakes his head off. In all, it is... A Core Spear! "Frackin' Universe? You're kidding me? I don't have that fully updated!" The unicorn discards it, sending the spear flying like a javelin. Then the unicorn copies it telekinetically to make it seem like Balrog is assaulted by them from everywhere.

The unicorn lets it continue for full ten minutes, before trotting around Balrog casually. "A pony foiling your plan will be the very reality soon!" He chuckles with a hint of devilishness.
"Ugh... lasagna?" The unicorn wonders if he should send red and yellow to help crewmates, but decides for them to find a small cover instead together as a task.
[+1 Nyir/DW73]
Magic status: Ready [10/10]

The unicorn suddenly fires off its magic to cause a rift. And a Faunus falls from it.
"Welcome to the club. Well, I have some troublesome enemy, so I think you could help me with that one." The unicorn signals Adam who to attack - the Balrog.

``...this is about to get a bit dangerous...``

He would withdraw another weapon which appears to initially look like a sword, putting away the trident with a smirk on his face to represent
his confidence, the man would slowly back up and point the "sword" towards Aspera, 3 bright projectiles in the shape of swords would appear and fly towards
Aspera hoping that 1 of them would damage him or at least result in him flinching.

Minol flinches, and stops using the soulflame. Instead, he grabs a boomerang, and throws it at Aspera as a distraction while he sets up a few purplish-black crystals around the area. He doesn't do anything with those crystals yet, however.

Aspera ducks and the boomerang misses! It twirls off into parts unknown, never to be seen again. He eyes you suspiciously as you set up the crystals, but says nothing.

Niyr turns to look at Norm.
"And what flavour are they?"

Air support [11/20]
+1 to Firewing/Flask

Norm: I've been experimenting with banana streusel muffins, but most of them are blueberry!

<That… Certainly hasn’t happened before.>
“…”
<I might have to call in help.>
*Madeline contacts an ally telepathically*

Backup arrives [1/3]

You charge!

(You can still take an action when you charge - they're not mutually exclusive!)

The unicorn blankly stares at Balrog, remembering something about the dragon first threatening him. "You may say so, yet at the end I shall be victorious. I am not the same Flask that fled from Torxon." The unicorn grabs a nearby spear from the field, checking the database, then blushing. "Okay... wrong database." He shakes his head off. In all, it is... A Core Spear! "Frackin' Universe? You're kidding me? I don't have that fully updated!" The unicorn discards it, sending the spear flying like a javelin. Then the unicorn copies it telekinetically to make it seem like Balrog is assaulted by them from everywhere.

The unicorn lets it continue for full ten minutes, before trotting around Balrog casually. "A pony foiling your plan will be the very reality soon!" He chuckles with a hint of devilishness.
"Ugh... lasagna?" The unicorn wonders if he should send red and yellow to help crewmates, but decides for them to find a small cover instead together as a task.
[+1 Nyir/DW73]
Magic status: Ready [10/10]

The unicorn suddenly fires off its magic to cause a rift. And a Faunus falls from it.
"Welcome to the club. Well, I have some troublesome enemy, so I think you could help me with that one." The unicorn signals Adam who to attack - the Balrog.

You deal 12,000 damage to Balrog! Adam Taurus summoned!

``...this is about to get a bit dangerous...``

He would withdraw another weapon which appears to initially look like a sword, putting away the trident with a smirk on his face to represent
his confidence, the man would slowly back up and point the "sword" towards Aspera, 3 bright projectiles in the shape of swords would appear and fly towards
Aspera hoping that 1 of them would damage him or at least result in him flinching.

Aspera counters each projectile, absorbing all three into his sword!

~~~

The Red Crewmate and the Yellow Crewmate try to find a spot of cover. Major success! They hide behind the vat of lasagna, and Balrog can't find them.

Balrog: Where'd they go?

Adam Taurus attacks Balrog! 5,000 damage! Balrog attacks the Blue Crewmate and captures it!

Balrog: Boy, this thing really squirms...

Aspera points his sword at Adam Taurus and releases the energy from the projectiles he countered! Adam Taurus takes 11,000 damage! Adam Taurus gains 11,000 Revenge!

Itinerary:

Battlefield:

Entities:

Adam Taurus [Flask - AG]: HP: 19,000/30,000, Attack: 5,000, Revenge: 11,000 (can expend all Revenge as an attack, gains Revenge equal to HP lost)

Balrog [PG-ELITE]: HP: 33,000/50,000, Attack: 25,000, can only attack Crewmates, captures Crewmates he successfully defeats, captured Blue Crewmate!
Norm [PG-BOSS]: HP: 500,000/500,000, Muffins: IIII, ???

Players:

"Watch and learn, from the mistakes you made, how does your Balrog tumbles do! This is a trick of a mastermind, nopony shall be able to repeat that one!"
The unicorn once again shines its horn brightly... and then... it and the crewmates do a distraction dance, Henry Stickmin style. While the dance commences, an actual attack - a stray dark blade from turn one trickstabs Balrog out of nowhere! The dance suddenly becomes 'glitchy' from Balrog's perspective, which Flask uses, with assistance of the Crewmates, to cast a lightblade sword to cleave the enemy elite in two. Then he has an idea to do something and puts Balrog in emotional hell, from where there is no escape. While at it, Flask seals their soul part in a safe, then puts it in a box, then under a rug of a house, then locks a house, then eats the key, then encases the house with bedrock, then throws Balrog's sealed soul along with the encased home, rug, box and safe, into lava!

If somehow Balrog didn't turn into a living vegetable, Adam expends revenge to attack the enemy in a bid to save the crewmate.
Stick... figures?! [1/20]
The unicorn assists Madeline in creating a backup (+1 Champion Greninjoid)

*Madeline creates a ring of crystal shards around Aspera, trying to launch them through him. Meanwhile, A vent appears behind Aspera...*
Backup arrives [3/3] (After the +1 boost)

``...well this is going nowhere, but these are my only weapons....so now......w-what....``

He would drop to the floor but not to accept defeat to but try think of anything...

``focus Ian...focus...recover...``

During that moment, he would toss his trident in a completely random direction, hoping to hit one of the enemies.

"..."
Minol is only mildly irritated by now, but still doesn't say anything, and decides to take some time to think of a strategy that doesn't involve unleashing a Storm already.

"Would you mind if I had one?"

Air Support [13/20]

Norm cranes his head to look at Aspera, who shakes his head.

Norm: Apparently not. Sorry.

"Watch and learn, from the mistakes you made, how does your Balrog tumbles do! This is a trick of a mastermind, nopony shall be able to repeat that one!"
The unicorn once again shines its horn brightly... and then... it and the crewmates do a distraction dance, Henry Stickmin style. While the dance commences, an actual attack - a stray dark blade from turn one trickstabs Balrog out of nowhere! The dance suddenly becomes 'glitchy' from Balrog's perspective, which Flask uses, with assistance of the Crewmates, to cast a lightblade sword to cleave the enemy elite in two. Then he has an idea to do something and puts Balrog in emotional hell, from where there is no escape. While at it, Flask seals their soul part in a safe, then puts it in a box, then under a rug of a house, then locks a house, then eats the key, then encases the house with bedrock, then throws Balrog's sealed soul along with the encased home, rug, box and safe, into lava!

If somehow Balrog didn't turn into a living vegetable, Adam expends revenge to attack the enemy in a bid to save the crewmate.
Stick... figures?! [1/20]
The unicorn assists Madeline in creating a backup (+1 Champion Greninjoid)

You do 14,000 damage to Balrog!

*Madeline creates a ring of crystal shards around Aspera, trying to launch them through him. Meanwhile, A vent appears behind Aspera...*
Backup arrives [3/3] (After the +1 boost)

Aspera does a backflip over the ring, then pulls out a shrink ray and shrinks the crystals to be much smaller! They fail to deal any damage!

(what will you make with this charge?)

``...well this is going nowhere, but these are my only weapons....so now......w-what....``

He would drop to the floor but not to accept defeat to but try think of anything...

``focus Ian...focus...recover...``

During that moment, he would toss his trident in a completely random direction, hoping to hit one of the enemies.

You deal 5,000 damage to Norm!

"..."
Minol is only mildly irritated by now, but still doesn't say anything, and decides to take some time to think of a strategy that doesn't involve unleashing a Storm already.

You idle.
(If you don't have anything you want to do on your turn, consider starting a charge!)

~~~

The Red Crewmate and the Yellow Crewmate remain behind cover!

Adam Taurus attacks Balrog! 5,000 damage! Adam Taurus expends 11,000 Revenge, dealing 11,000 damage to Balrog!

Balrog: Uh-oh, I better get out of here!

Balrog leaps high into the air and disappears, taking the Blue Crewmate with him!

Aspera seems to be plotting something...

Itinerary:

Battlefield:

Entities:

Adam Taurus [Flask - AG]: HP: 19,000/30,000, Attack: 5,000, Revenge: 11,000 (can expend all Revenge as an attack, gains Revenge equal to HP lost)

Norm [PG-BOSS]: HP: 495,000/500,000, Muffins: IIII, ???

Players:

Last edited:
The Equine starts brewing three potions. The Greater Healing Potion, The Regeneration Potion and Instant Healing Potion. Cutting the dose in three, then it mixes the three until the Healing Potion Mark 3 completes, and feeds Adam, Yellow and Red one each. But wait, this isn't it yet, the unicorn then grabs painkiller pills and first aid kit, and, splitting it into three, continues with the treatments!
"Aight, now... where are we." Flask orders red and yellow to go out of hiding and rescue Pink. Then orders Pink if freed to look for a speedy vehicle, for tracking more crewmates. With an escort of Adam.
More stick figure summon shenanigans [2/20]
[+1 DW73/Nyir]
"Also ahem, before I forget, I don't really trust Norm here. See how he looked at Aspera?"

He would give a weak and guilty smirk
``As a guy who relies solely on star shaped crystals and weaponry to use magic but nothing else, I feel like I need to step up my game..``
With the bit of energy still lingering, he would get up and then start focusing on something, not bothering to pick his trident up, basically leaving
Ian vulnerable to anything and by anything, I mean anything.

[1/11]

Last edited:
//OOC/RPNULL

"Basically you set up a time you're going to spend charging, of course I recommend to write it as [n/o], where n is your current charge counter, and o is your set charge counter. Your current charge counter increases by 1 each turn, and can be increased further by people assisting you.

Also Madeline, for Celestia's sake, specify what you did summon! Even if you have to use some private correspodence with your deities or whatever."

[RPNULL OOC]

Thanks for the explaination, I did a edit on my recent post (Not this one), just tell me if I screwed something up or if I made the charge length too long or too short.

Aspera does a backflip over the ring, then pulls out a shrink ray and shrinks the crystals to be much smaller! They fail to deal any damage!

(what will you make with this charge?)
(Basically the Among Us Impostor. They can regenerate slowly from injuries and probably have a pretty good amount of health (do I choose how much health they have, or..?). Kind of ironic that the crewmates showed up, since I’d decided I was going to do this before I saw that.)
*The vent opens and Impostor slashes at Aspera with a knife, considering the vent wasn’t spotted.*
<I’m not sure I’ll even be able to do damage with a normal attack...>
*Madeline secretly begins storing energy to use for a stronger attack...*

Madeline prepares a powerful attack [1/35]

Back
Top Bottom