Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[OOC]

(All of our problems were solved, charges aren't a problem, and only 1 person is still stuck on their sidequest at this point, this is a breeze.)

With the recent return of [Name Here] and the wall of entities he summons, I'm going back into a two-part update schedule. The action responses have been resolved, and at some point in the next few days I'l finish writing the end of turn battle.

a +1 to Ian. (@Razor_Typhoon)

[Main Action]
© is utterly still, his face an unreadable mask. Small lines of color dance through the otherwise tar black of his body. Clearly, whatever is affecting him is something barely contained. © looks the same, but an immense feeling of rage coming from it is so potent you can almost see it.

© moves ever so slightly, one eye gazing directly at a Cult Minion, a stare filled with so much hatred it could make an Undertale fan lose their mind. And then, with the cacophony of glass shattering and his own scream of rage, © slams his fist into the ground, causing his entire left arm to fall off and melt, covering the floor in the strange tar of his being. Of course, he simply regenerates a new one. And like a puppet on strings, © raises his hand, the sludge coalesces into a portal, and something arises.

It's frame is stretched, twisted. It stands heads above even Centurion ©, it's thin form hidden under cloaks of shadow and rusted gauntlets. It clutches onto a long and gnarled branch, a groove carved into the top end. In it sits a gemstone, shimmering like a rainbow. The © looks towards Ian, and then ©, and begins to speak, it's voice barely more than a whisper.

"...You have lost much. Too much, in some cases. The threads of fate have taken many faces from you all, have they not...?
...Therefore, would it not be fair to take from them?"

The © raises its staff, and the gemstone shines as ethereal, rainbow threads shoot out, snaking their way towards a Cult Minion. They sink into its body, attaching themselves. The © grips its staff tighter, and the threads are coated in a heavenly light. The Cult Minion, initially panicking, would cease, as it's eyes take on the same rainbow coloring. And with a simple twist of the wrist, the © sets it to fight the other Minion. Although, it seems disappointed.

"...A shame. It appears I can only hold one in my grasp at a time. Perhaps the laws of this world limit me. Or perhaps you simply were not ready to summon me?"

[Entity Commands]
The Ferrous Wroughtnaught is to lay siege towards the Planning Room. Or at least he was, until a certain deployment of candy based +1's arrived. So now he's gonna awkwardly stand in front of [Name Here]'s entourage. Then beat up a building.
Centurion ©, for the first time, would let loose a War Shout, a cry of grief and fury.
Elemental ©, harnessing the boiling rage of the ©'s, would channel into a single ball of sapphire flame, before hurling it towards the Planning Room.
©, Fisher of Universes is to drown his sorrow in his favorite pastime; fishing.

[Charge plus OOC Comments]
Dol-lair synthesis protocols finalized [19/43]
I hereby name today's summon Controller ©

Controller © summoned!

[Part 2...]

In the state of the mind.

On the dark floor of the mind is a very mentally distressed and horrified Glaciell, beside him is the one and only Ian trying to comfort the ice personality, although he has no luck thanks to being distressed and horrified aswell.

``How....could I....``

``This isn't your fault, b-but..it was...his...``

Meanwhile, Pylog is distancing himself as always, but he looks upset himself, even he had a soft spot for Silas.

Scoire on the other hand...

``NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO (Insert spam of anger infuriated NOs)``

In a fit of fury, Scoire punches the person closest to him, but since no one is close to him, he just punches the ground.

``ONLY IF I COULD GIVE THAT GODMODDER A TASTE OF HIS MEDICINE, I WOULD...``

Ian and Glaciell just give a...cold glance at Scoire, too heartbroken to say anything...

``Who said you can't, how about we do it together...``

Scoire stares at Pylog, can he trust the guy who didn't even care that Phaztric "vanished".

``Take my hand, we can't leave the battle unsupervised.``

Without thinking, Scoire grabs Pylog's hand, squeezing it tightly.

``Scoire, what a-are you...``

``Taking my revenge!``

FLASH BACK TO REALITY

Suddenly, the body of Ian is surrounded in flames and ash...

until they suddenly vanish, revealing...

View attachment 405526

THE WRATH OF HELL, SCOIRE and Pylog

Comes with new scythe..

``This better be worth it, Py.``

Edit:

[Part 3, Action]

Without warning, The Wrath of Hell (basically Scoire but having assistance from Pylog) charges at one of the Cult Minions and grabs it by the neck.

``Who do you think you are, some treacherous runt that praises some creepy wizard who's greedy for a magic crystal, SOMETHING LIKE THAT?!``

He tosses the Cult Minion into a strange portal, the portal is a fiery hellscape, the Cult Minion would then fall into lava, and then impaled by a Bone Serpent before finally being sent back to the battlefield from the sky at fast speeds, impacting the ground.

``I already dealt with the death of Phaz along with the death of the Boatmaker, I felt it, and now you will feel ETERNAL PAIN, AND I WON'T STOP UNTIL I GIVE THAT
ONE EYED MONSTER WHAT HE HAD COMING TO HIM.
``

[Charge]

7/27, only 20 to go.

[RPNULL]

Before anything is said from Scoire, suddenly...

``W-WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO GLACIELL, YOU AREN'T GLACIELL...!``

``He's fine, but you saw the boatmaker's death, you know what's wrong.``

Tskaze gives a slow nod as he backs away, showing that he doesn't trust Scoire.

``Once I get my revenge, the REAL me can take over.``

You deal 12,000 damage to the Cult Minion!

[CHARGE]

[3/5]
+1 to the Testificate in the form of just me hanging around with them, sitting on some totally-been-there-all-along bench and doing some catching up.

[ACTION]

Free:

...y'all we're probably expecting this. I give the Testificate a piece of the Sandwich of Oblivion while munching on a regular sandwich.

As for the Candy Box... the power though. But the drawback though. I really do not want to lose my Bingus Bungus things. Bwehhhhhhh.

"Fine! I'll be like Ebenezer Scrooge but if he was instead threatened to generosity instead of properly being lessoned by three ghosts or something! Enjoy your 20 charges or whatever. I'd ask for recompense by asking each of y'all 5 from ya shares for a Bingus Bungus Builder each, or maybe bodyblock for my little nerds, but bwah, whatevers."

I do a little envious glare at © for getting a relatively cool upgrade to his ability for his relatively short sidequest while I had to go on this whole journey just to get like, +2000 Action Power, a chance for another upgrade that I ended up not taking lmao, and then having to play Santa but candy. Totally not feeling underpowered here.

Bingus Bungus:
I do that pretty dramatic sad death scene thing where my body turns into white particles and disappear. I turn into Bingus Bungus Energy! particles but like 10 seconds later I reenter the scene and vacuum up the particles for my action thing.

Base:
I pop back up into the battlefield and uhh.

"Huh, boat guy's gone I guess."

I summon a Silas Lookalike.

[ENTITIES]

High chance Shield Person's gonna McFreaking perish but uhh he's the first bodyblock, then the Pretty Rad Sword, then YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD in Defense Form.

High chance Shield Person's gonna McFreaking perish but uhh he's Shielding
The Crewmate waltzes on over to Tskaze and gives him a little knife. Funny +100 Attack.
YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD enters Defense mode.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Ender Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, 10 Pet Slimes, the Pretty Rad Sword, the Puppeteered Colossus, the Silas Lookalike, and the 4 Bingus Bungus Turrets all go after a Cult Minion by virtue of them being the only non-Player-summoned entity in the field as I live under the assumption that said Players' gratitude for my totally-generous-and-not-threatened-under choice would spare them from Player attacks.
THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE THAT WAS ONCE BOB (RIP BOB) JOINS IN ASSAULTING THE CULT MINIONS.
The Healer and the Healing Rain Cloud both heal the Crewmate to full health.
The Healing Abomination, the Tower of Healing, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all heal the Bingus Bungus Architect.
The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders all 3 Bingus Bungus Builders to work on a Bingus Bungus Shield for YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD.
The Bingus Bungus Builders works on the Bingus Bungus Shields.

Okay, let's do this all in order...

You open the Candy Box, unleashing all of the candies of the world! Everyone who posts this turn will receive 20 Charge (even if you're on a sidequest!)

You return to the main field, along with all of your entities! Oh, what have I gotten myself into... This also makes the Bingus Bungus Energy! available for other players to use!

You collect 2,500 Energy!

CRIT! You summon a Silas Facade!

You give a piece of the Sandwich of Oblivion to the Testificate, who scarfs it down! The Testificate glows briefly... and then nothing seems to change? The Testificate pulls out a Monster Spawner, placing it on the ground! It glows ominously...!

You give a +1 to the Testificate! He adds an additional 5,000 damage to your 5,000 damage coupon!

~~~

The Retroactive Knife stabbed the weaker Cult Minion, dealing 2,500 damage to it!

Controller © tries to take control of one of the Cult Minions... and succeeds!

Ignition deals 45,000 damage to the stronger Cult Minion!

The Cult Minion not under Controller ©'s control attacks the Shield Person, managing to kill it with two hits! The other Cult Minion attacks the uncontrolled Cult Minion, killing it, and the Planning Room, dealing 10,000 damage to it!

THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE TEARS INTO THE CULT MINION, DEALING FIVE THOUSAND DAMAGE! The Unnatural Thing attacks the Cult Minion, dealing 2,000 damage! The Silverfish attacks the Cult Minion, dealing 1,000 damage! The Healer and Healing Raincloud heal the Crewmate to full HP! The Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, and Glumpus the Very Competent Healer heal the Bingus Bungus Architect! by 7,500 HP! The Discount Ender Dragon deals 3,000 damage to the Cult Minion! The Gun-Shaped Spawner of Bullets fires at the Cult Minion! One shot misses! The Cult Minion takes 5,000 damage! The Planning Room takes 1,000 damage! The Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You deals 2,500 damage to the Cult Minion! YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD goes into Defense Mode! The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates 2,200 Voltage! The Totally Alive Boxing Gloves deal 1,500 damage to the Cult Minion! The Pet Slimes deal 2,000 damage to the Cult Minion! The Pretty Rad Sword deals 1,500 damage to the Cult Minion! The Puppeteered Colossus deals 1,000 damage to the Cult Minion! The Silas Facade deals 5,000 damage to the Cult Minion! The Crewmate gives 110 Attack to Tskaze! The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 13,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Builders! spend 3,000 Energy and give YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD a 3,000 HP Bingus Bungus Shield! The Bingus Bungus Turrets! deal 4,000 damage to the Cult Minion! The Bingus Bungus Medic! heals the Bingus Bungus Architect! by 1,000 HP!

The Ferrous Wroughtnaught attacks the Planning Room, dealing 10,000 damage! Centurion © releases a War Shout, strengthening the actions of the other ©s this turn (including Controller ©, retroactively)! Elemental © unleashes a fireball, dealing 8,000 damage to the Planning Room! ©, Fisher of Universes, fishes up a Sharpness 255 Raw Cod!

As the Cult Minions are worn down, a large painter with a toolbox for a head approaches, with a familiar face shortly behind it... Norm emerges from the shadows along with the Painter!

Norm: It sure has been a while, hasn't it?
The Painter: MY BRUSH IS MIGHTIER THAN YOUR SWORD.

As they get closer, however, there's a sharp bongggggg noise as the monster spawner the Testificate created begins to glow... and all at once, a swarm of angry monsters spills out!

The Painter: ABORT! WE'RE NOT TRAINED FOR THIS!
Norm: Well, I sure didn't see that coming!

Almost as quickly as they arrived, Norm and the Painter retreat deeper into the temple!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
All: Find the secrets of the seemingly-sunken temple!

Current environmental factors:
Mystery: The nearby area seems to radiate an aura of the enigmatic. Attacks with more esoteric effects will be more effective.
Sunken: This temple is above ground, but the K.A.T.E. seems to think it's under the sea. Water-based attacks will be more effective?
Pealing Bells: A steady ringing of a large bell permeates the arena. Attacks against Crowd entities will be more effective.

Aspera [GM]: 24/50 HP, Godmodder

Battlefield:

Entities:

Overcharged Mob Spawner [H-BOSS]
, dies when no spawns remain, spawns additional spawns each turn
Zombie [H](x12): HP: 1,000/1,000(x12), Attack: 1,000, Crowd
Skeleton [H](x4): HP: 500/500(x4), Attack: 1,000 * 2
Chum [H](x33): HP: 100/100(x33), Attack: 200, Crowd
Cohock [H](x2): HP: 5,000/5,000(x2), Attack: 2,000
Blue Slime [H](x103): HP: 500/500(x103), Attack: 500, Crowd

Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 60,000/60,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Tskaze, Breeze of the Dark Tundra [Ian - AG]: HP: 111,000/111,000, Regeneration: 11,000, Attack: 110, Lifelink: If an [AG] entity would fall below 1 HP, Tskaze takes damage in that entity's place (using that entity's damage resistances, e.g. armor, instead of Tskaze's own)
Sharpness 255 Raw Cod [AG]: HP: 100/100, Attack: 5,000, ignores up to 50% of enemy armor

Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 65,000/100,000, Armor: 0, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, Pocket Repair Dimension, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC), Stop ©: Unable to act! Cooldowns will not advance! Can be removed with actions!
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.
Pocket Repair Dimension: Activates every turn. Heals up to 10,000 HP to a non-boss [PG] entity, but that entity takes no actions this turn.
Cult Minion [PG](x1): 8,500/50,000(x1), Attack: 10,000 + 5,000

Testificate [N]: HP: 65,000/65,000, Armor: 6,000, Reaction Fire: 1,000, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!

THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE [KRILL13 - N?]: HP: NONE/NONE, ATTACK: FIVE THOUSAND
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Accuracy: 150%
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
Healing Rain Cloud [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Healing: 1,500
Tower of Healing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Healing: 2,000
Healing Abomination [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Healing: 500 * 2
Glumpus the Very Competent Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 4,500/4,500, Healing: 4,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,500 * 2
Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,000 * 6, 10% chance to hit enemy other than targeted enemy
Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 2,500, heals 1,250 HP on a successful hit
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 5,100 (100), Attack: 0 (5,000), Form: Defense Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form, Bingus Bungus Shield!: 3,000 HP
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 2,500 (+2,200/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Retroactive Knife [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 2,500, attacks are retroactive
Totally Alive Boxing Gloves [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 1,500
Pet Slime [Krill13 - N](x10): HP: 500/500(x10), Attack: 200, Crowd
Pretty Rad Sword [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,500, spawns Unremarkable Guy on death
Puppeteered Colossus [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 1,000, Armor: 500
Silas Facade [Krill13 - N]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Attack: 5,000, Mockery: Takes double damage from [AG] players
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 79,000 (+13,000/turn), any player may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Beacon! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, +3,000 Bingus Bungus Energy! Energy per turn
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 21,500/25,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources
The Bingus Bungus Shield!
Builders Required: 1​
Turns Required: 1​
Energy Required: 1,000​
Stats: Adds 1,000 temporary HP to an entity.​

The Bingus Bungus Turret!
Turns Required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Energy Required: 10,000​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Attack​

The Bingus Bungus Medic!
Turns required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Healing​

The Bingus Bungus Beacon!
Builders Required: 3​
Turns Required: 3 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 20,000​
Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Available
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N](x4): HP: 6,000/6,000(x4), Attack: 1,000
The Bingus Bungus Medic! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,000/6,000, Healing: 1,000

Ferrous Wroughtnaught [???]: HP: 91,000/91,000, Armor: 1,000, Thorns: 2,000, Attack: 10,000
Centurion ©: HP: 12/15, Actions: Tidebreaker, War Shout
Tidebreaker: Attacking Action with 5,000 Action Power. Can be given a description - doing so will give a creativity bonus.
War Shout: Increases the action power of all actions taken by copies this turn.
Elemental ©: HP: 10/10, Actions: Fire, Lightning, Ice
Can only pick one action each turn. Creativity bonuses apply.
Fire: 5,000 Action Power.
Lightning: 7,000 Action Power but must hit multiple enemies.
Ice: 3,000 Action Power and stuns the hit enemy (some exceptions apply).
Controller ©: HP: 5/5, Manipulation: Can take control of another entity's actions for the turn. Likelihood of success depends on action creativity and significance of chosen orders.
©, Ironclad Protector: HP: 20/20, takes damage before other copies of ©
©, Fisher of Universes: HP: 7/7, Fisher of Universes: Fishes up a random fish each turn belonging to one of the factions with entities present (neutral fish are hostile).

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s and a 10,000 damage coupon)
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N]
Crimtane Shovel: ©
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG]
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG]
little1133: Birdie [AG]
Kitnight: ?
Torix: Firestorm [AG]
W32Coravint: W32Coravint [AG]
Noctis-X: Noctis [AG]

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics
High-Conductivity Skin
+ Your action power is doubled!​
--- You must give out two charges each turn, and they must both go to [AG] players!​

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Monkey Wizard's Staff: +2,000 Action Power
Octopus King's Crown: You are very confident.
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©
Understanding the Nameplate: Depth

+ Copies you summon have more interesting and varied abilities!​

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog Missing Piece

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Unavailable
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Unavailable, uses left: 2
The Spamtanic: Pipis. Owner: W32Coravint. A pipis, inert. Once every 4 turns, you can activate the pipis by selecting a target. It will appear on the battlefield with 20,000 HP, and you may use actions to protect it from attacks. The turn after it is summoned, it will detonate, dealing 50,000 damage to its target. If the target dies, the pipis will instead change its target and detonate on the next turn after that. Cooldown: IIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information, explaining environmental effects and attack boosts given by the current area. Weather can be changed by a sufficiently creative action and/or the influences of various entities.
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

Last edited:
The update is now complete!

Also, consider this a reminder that taking energy from The Bingus Bungus Energy! is a free action any player can perform.

Last edited:
[+1 Gifting and free actions.]
A +1 to our Supreme Overlord the Testificate. May he spare us yet another day.

[Bingus Bungus Siphoning]

© takes a cup, and dunks it into the Bingus Bungus Energy!, filling it to the brim. And then promptly dumps the cups contents back in and eats the cup.

[Main Action]
After some mild drowning in a tidal wave of candy, © notices the horde of creatures that have manifested. And decides now is a good time to unleash a secret project. And as he opens yet another portal, our scene shifts....
To a dark, dreary dungeon. Tales of those long past still cover the walls, and the screams of those soon to join add to the depressive nature of the building. And in one cell, held by twin manacles, suspended off the ground, is a ©. But it's far, far different. It's form is more solid, it's size far larger. A brute of a man, the opposite of most ©'s.

A pair of guards make their rounds, and one stops to point at the ©, struggling to escape it's binds.
"Hey, should we do something?"
"Don't worry, he's been kept here for months. He's never gotten out, and never will. Isn't that right, TRAITOR?!"
The ©'s expression turns to a scowl, and yet he makes no sound, still trying to break his chains. Then, on this fateful day, a change.

A small spark in front of his eyes is brushed off as nothing more than an optical illusion. But when it happens faster, more frequently, he takes notice. The small sparks coalesce into a golden rift, it's honey colors promising freedom.

He will
not lose this chance.

After a brief glance to see the guards haven't noticed, he fights harder to escape, fuelled by the new opportunity. The chains, once so strudy,, begin to protest, it's groans filling the halls. And the ears of the guards.

"What the- HEY, STOP HIM!"

The guards open fire on the ©, a barrage of bullets and arcane bolts hitting him directly. But he doesn't care. He has to escape. He MUST escape. HE WILL ESCA-

A snap. Then another. Then the rush of air, as the chains break, and he falls through the rift...

And then, he arrives. Near death, with the remains of the broken chains still on his wrists. He gets up, seeing... a bunch of other versions of himself? But one stands out. One is different. And then, he understands.

Rushing forward, faster then the eye can see, the © punches the Zombies, a Shockwave forming the second his fist collides. And as it does, small green sparks fly out, shaped like snowflakes. Then, they are absorbed by the ©. And all those injuries from before? They don't seem so bad.

And the name? Vampiric Bruiser: ©.

[Entity Commands]
A convient surge of wind seems to blow the Ferrous Wroughtnaught in front of any attacks directed towards [Name Here]'s army. Once the strange storm passes, he goes to turn the blue slimes into their basic elements through forced cellular division. In other words; protect [Name Here]'s stuff, beat up Slimes.
Centurion © is to join the Ferrous Wroughtnaught in liquefying some slimes.
Elemental © is to have a field day, and in doing so build up static electricity. And then release said static electricity in the form of a lightning blast aimed at the Chums and Cohocks.
Controller ©, noticing a Cult Minion is still alive, has his gem shine blue. Arms reach out from Controller ©'s shadow into the Minion's, before clamping on his shadows arms. Then, like playing with a ragdoll, the arms swing the Minion's, making it attack a Skeleton(s)
I was going to make ©, Fisher of Universes stop. But then he got a sharpness 255 fish. So ONE MORE TIME BABY ROLL THOSE ODDS LETS GOOOO-

System notes: Turns out, offering candy is an effective bribing tool. Saving that piece of data for later.... [40/43]
I hope my attempt at bodyblocking is satisfactory. And please don't murder the Cult Minion, thanks.

Last edited:
[Action]

Due to the flooded battlefield with entities, Scoire can't help but grin.

``This is making me want to split into our selves, although without everyone it isn't the true experience.``

This is where the actual action comes in, he stacks a bunch of the blue slimes on top of each other.

``Something we are familiar with``

He then sets the slimes on fire from top to bottom, gel is pretty flammable and tasty so...

[Charge]
Thanks to the power of sharing, the charge has been completed.

``..Py...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?``

``I done no harm to you, my hotheaded friend.``

``I CAN'T KEEP OURSELVES TOG--``

And then suddenly they are knocked out harshly as a strange person exits their mind (reverting their appearance back to resembling Ian.), what ever it is, it certainly resembles someone familiar to Scoire and Pylog.

``T-Torment everywhere, it's overwhelming!``

Seems like the early jump in charge completion resulted in the burning memory of a friend being created, aka...

Phaztric?, The Faded Relic of Electricity (or Faded Phaztric)

(may or may not be the real Phaztric, it's up to Sky High if its him or a copy made from the memories of the other personalities, he doesn't come with electricity powers but still has the hyperactivity of himself, has taken the Razorblade Typhoon as substitute for no electricity, there's also a strange essence coming from them.)

``WE ARE NOT DONE YET, REGARDLESS OF THE EXISTENCE OF REPLICAS!``

``Fine, but only because I don't want to stress those two out..!``

Although Scoire and Pylog are still in control, it seems less of a fusion between their mind counterparts and more of a fusion between their physical counterparts (Basically Scoire Ian but with Pylog's larger wings and signature broken horn.)

``I hate when you two argue, and I don't like being at risk of death more easily.``

``The hell is going on...``

[Entities]

Since the whole "Phaztric" situation is ongoing, Ignition and Tskaze have agreed to focus on the [H] entities, the [N] entities are allies if they aren't provoked and one of them just granted Tskaze the power to attack.

[OOC]

(This is certainly a wild card going on)

[RP-esque]

Obligatory sense of kinship with the Overcharged Mob Spawner by virtue of us both being spawners. Sad the other guy decided to be hostile instead. Would've liked to have a Spawner friend in these trying times.

...I mean, yes © technically spawns stuff, but could you really say he's a Spawner? Wireframe overlay over his form and all that?

[CHARGE]

+30 from the Candy Box

[5/5](x5)
[5/5] (tbc in Entity section)

[4/5]
+1 to the Testificate in the form of a thumbs up for the added chaos to the field which I would've probably appreciated more had I picked the Power route and became truly an unaffiliated force of Chaotic Neutrality instead of being some team player boi.

[ACTION]

Bingus Bungus:

Appendages of tentacle-like visage and nebulous purple coloring burst unruly from within my form as I work upon my current portion of the energy. I put these limbs into meticulous use as work on the energy intensifies. A cloud of work later, and the end result is that of a solid, white, perfect sphere composed entirely of the energy.

What would I use the perfectly spherical Bingus Bungus Sphere for, you ask? Nothing, really. I just think having one's gonna be a good motivator for this turn's action.

Base:
Actually, scratch that, I drop the sphere onto the hard floor of the temple.

It hits the ground. It bounces, making a hollow chime echoes throughout the temple

It hits the ground again. The bounce is weaker, and so is the chime.

It hits the ground a third time. It abruptly stops.

It hums an ominous yet serene tone as it then begins to hover. The very air around it condenses into water that now swirls around it, slowly shifting its shape into that of an alluring human shape, the orb rested well within its chest, where a human heart would lay. And like a heart would, it beats.

And the more it beats... the more it resonates with the enigmatic nature of the temple...

The sphere pulsates. The watery being increases in mass.

The sphere pulsates again. The watery being increases in mass and loses its humanly shape.

The sphere pulsates a third time. The watery being increases in mass, deviates further from the human form... and becomes flesh.

It pulsates more and more, and more and more does its mass increase, and its once human shape has now been far too distorted; an imagery of flesh given the fluidity of water swirl about in an unsettling form around a core. The core in question, now coated in a translucent membrane, has far since lost its white luster. It is now of a red pigment, but not one that glimmers brightly, not one of a violent make, not one of a sinister tone. It is one of a strange sense of warmth, one that beats to a steady rhythm... a heartful red.

Now is yet too early for this to be seen, it would soon continue to build up its flesh, but it is also one of a generous temperament; it will soon provide its aqueous quantity to any specific being. Those who fall recipient to its blessing would find not harm from the given flesh, but a sense of warmth, of safeness, a sense that they are protected within its hold.

The Water Flesh is manifested into the battlefield.

(Yeah it's basically the Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup but it's expendable temporary HP instead)

[ENTITIES]

[5/5](x5)
Actually, yeah maybe I SHOULD try and get something funky out of these 30 charges! I give the Bingus Bungus Architect these 25 total charges and ask for a 5-Parter Mecha Blueprint. I'm thinking Left Arm, Left Leg, Right Arm, Right Leg, and Torso and Head together, each limb bringing in its own unique effect to the whole thing.

[5/5]
I still need more Bingus Bungus Builders though. Yeah this one's another Bingus Bungus Builder.

Welp we got our first ever casualty boys. RIP in Pepperoni Shield Person. Just in case, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD is now the designated bodyblocker of the group, just behind the Ferrous Wroughtnaut's.

The Crewmate balances out the Knifeage between the [AG] and [PG] forces by also giving the Planning Room a little knife. They just drop one in the middle of the room and yeup, funny +100 Attack.
THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE DESCENDS UPON ONE OF THE COHOCKS IN RAVENOUS FERVOR.
The Silas Facade umm... something something boats the other Cohock I dunno I didn't watch the life and story of Silas Boatmaker.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Ender Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, 10 Pet Slimes, the Pretty Rad Sword, the Puppeteered Colossus, and the 4 Bingus Bungus Turrets all allocate their attacks onto the H forces, not really touching the PG forces by virtue of being requested not to kill the Cult Minion and me not really wanting to attack any Player's stuff for now.
The Healer and the Healing Abomination both heal the Bingus Bungus Architect to full.
The Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all prepare their healing for any AG or N entity that takes damage this turn. If nothing else, heal the Planning Room I guess. Gotta at least show a sense of fair Neutrality you know?
The Water Flesh generates Flesh.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders all 4 Bingus Bungus Builders to work on another Bingus Bungus Beacon.
The Bingus Bungus Builders work on the Bingus Bungus Beacon.

Last edited:
(As a note, for multiple reasons I may be missing for a few updates, though I do hope to return at some point, just can't say if it's going to be a few days or closer to a month or what.)

(As a note, for multiple reasons I may be missing for a few updates, though I do hope to return at some point, just can't say if it's going to be a few days or closer to a month or what.)
(You can consider the 20 Charges from this turn available to you when you return.)

A generic placeholder appears and bonks the cult minion on the head.

(I'm vaguely considering joining at some point, but haven't settled on doing so or on the prerequisites thereof (the most contextually obvious character-concept is perhaps too high-effort per output.). accordingly, this post exists primarily to avoid missing out on 20 charges by joining a turn late.though it also commits me to continuing to ponder the question of character choice)
Note: current Prospectives: [Necktie], [Confectionary], [Dough Disk Corporation], [Firebug]. Or maybe all of them?
20/30 Unnamed Charge

Last edited:
[OOC]
ah, no, you see, the bonk is not meant to destroy the cult minion. It is meant to knock them out in case I later want to make them join a different, subjectively better cult

[OOC]

(I'm vaguely considering joining at some point, but haven't settled on doing so or on the prerequisites thereof (the most contextually obvious character-concept is perhaps too high-effort per output.). accordingly, this post exists primarily to avoid missing out on 20 charges by joining a turn late.though it also commits me to continuing to ponder the question of character choice)

20/30 Unnamed Charge
(Just a word of advice, quickly, but usually you need to state explicitly what faction you’ll be joining. I’ve seen Sky take a guess before, but better safe than sorry.)

[RPNULL]
<...>
Pol dispels the spell stopping both them and Kirby from talking, allowing time to resume.

Kirby gives Pol a look once over, intrigued by their new look. Pol morphs their sword into a mace.
"Let's go, Kirby."
Pol and Kirby head into the Wine Cellar.

<Wine cellars don't seem too climactic...>

[CHOICE]:
> Enter the Wine Cellar

[CHARGE]:
[37/60]: "Well. It is my job."
"I do owe it to
them for their help."
+1 to Ian, half purple today as opposed to that other completely purple one. (@Razor_Typhoon)

You step into the Wine Cellar! Oryx stands there, taller than even the simulacrum you defeated prior!

Oryx the Mad God: So you have chosen to confront me directly.
Oryx the Mad God: You are very foolish to approach me in my Wine Cellar.
Oryx the Mad God: Protectors of the wine! Destroy these worms!

Several armored henchmen which you once thought to be suits of armor step into your path! With a wave of their sword, they call a swarm of hideous monsters to attack you! (The Attack of these entities is measured in entity HP; you'll take damage at a 1,000:1 ratio.)

~~~

Wine Cellar:

Henchman of Oryx ['Ω'](x3): HP: 10,000/10,000(x3), Armor: 1,000, Attack: 3,000, other entities are harder to counter
Aberrant of Oryx ['Ω'](x2): HP: 3,000/3,000(x2), summons an Aberrant Blast every turn
Abomination of Oryx ['Ω'](x3): HP: 3,000/3,000(x3), Attack: 6,000
Bile of Oryx ['Ω'](x2): HP: 3,000/3,000(x2), other entities are harder to counter, no entities can heal
Vintner of Oryx ['Ω'](x2): HP: 3,000/3,000(x2), Attack: 3,000, IMPOSSIBLE to counter

Players:

Pol and Kirby [AG]: HP: 90/100

[+1 Gifting and free actions.]
A +1 to our Supreme Overlord the Testificate. May he spare us yet another day.

[Bingus Bungus Siphoning]

© takes a cup, and dunks it into the Bingus Bungus Energy!, filling it to the brim. And then promptly dumps the cups contents back in and eats the cup.

[Main Action]
After some mild drowning in a tidal wave of candy, © notices the horde of creatures that have manifested. And decides now is a good time to unleash a secret project. And as he opens yet another portal, our scene shifts....
To a dark, dreary dungeon. Tales of those long past still cover the walls, and the screams of those soon to join add to the depressive nature of the building. And in one cell, held by twin manacles, suspended off the ground, is a ©. But it's far, far different. It's form is more solid, it's size far larger. A brute of a man, the opposite of most ©'s.

A pair of guards make their rounds, and one stops to point at the ©, struggling to escape it's binds.
"Hey, should we do something?"
"Don't worry, he's been kept here for months. He's never gotten out, and never will. Isn't that right, TRAITOR?!"
The ©'s expression turns to a scowl, and yet he makes no sound, still trying to break his chains. Then, on this fateful day, a change.

A small spark in front of his eyes is brushed off as nothing more than an optical illusion. But when it happens faster, more frequently, he takes notice. The small sparks coalesce into a golden rift, it's honey colors promising freedom.

He will
not lose this chance.

After a brief glance to see the guards haven't noticed, he fights harder to escape, fuelled by the new opportunity. The chains, once so strudy,, begin to protest, it's groans filling the halls. And the ears of the guards.

"What the- HEY, STOP HIM!"

The guards open fire on the ©, a barrage of bullets and arcane bolts hitting him directly. But he doesn't care. He has to escape. He MUST escape. HE WILL ESCA-

A snap. Then another. Then the rush of air, as the chains break, and he falls through the rift...

And then, he arrives. Near death, with the remains of the broken chains still on his wrists. He gets up, seeing... a bunch of other versions of himself? But one stands out. One is different. And then, he understands.

Rushing forward, faster then the eye can see, the © punches the Zombies, a Shockwave forming the second his fist collides. And as it does, small green sparks fly out, shaped like snowflakes. Then, they are absorbed by the ©. And all those injuries from before? They don't seem so bad.

And the name? Vampiric Bruiser: ©.

[Entity Commands]
A convient surge of wind seems to blow the Ferrous Wroughtnaught in front of any attacks directed towards [Name Here]'s army. Once the strange storm passes, he goes to turn the blue slimes into their basic elements through forced cellular division. In other words; protect [Name Here]'s stuff, beat up Slimes.
Centurion © is to join the Ferrous Wroughtnaught in liquefying some slimes.
Elemental © is to have a field day, and in doing so build up static electricity. And then release said static electricity in the form of a lightning blast aimed at the Chums and Cohocks.
Controller ©, noticing a Cult Minion is still alive, has his gem shine blue. Arms reach out from Controller ©'s shadow into the Minion's, before clamping on his shadows arms. Then, like playing with a ragdoll, the arms swing the Minion's, making it attack a Skeleton(s)
I was going to make ©, Fisher of Universes stop. But then he got a sharpness 255 fish. So ONE MORE TIME BABY ROLL THOSE ODDS LETS GOOOO-

System notes: Turns out, offering candy is an effective bribing tool. Saving that piece of data for later.... [40/43]
I hope my attempt at bodyblocking is satisfactory. And please don't murder the Cult Minion, thanks.

You give a +1 to the Testificate! He gives you a lead jacket, blocking all external energies - but this effectively does nothing but prevent you from taking Energy this turn!

Vampiric Bruiser © summoned!

[Action]

Due to the flooded battlefield with entities, Scoire can't help but grin.

``This is making me want to split into our selves, although without everyone it isn't the true experience.``

This is where the actual action comes in, he stacks a bunch of the blue slimes on top of each other.

``Something we are familiar with``

He then sets the slimes on fire from top to bottom, gel is pretty flammable and tasty so...

[Charge]
Thanks to the power of sharing, the charge has been completed.

``..Py...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!?``

``I done no harm to you, my hotheaded friend.``

``I CAN'T KEEP OURSELVES TOG--``

And then suddenly they are knocked out harshly as a strange person exits their mind (reverting their appearance back to resembling Ian.), what ever it is, it certainly resembles someone familiar to Scoire and Pylog.

``T-Torment everywhere, it's overwhelming!``

Seems like the early jump in charge completion resulted in the burning memory of a friend being created, aka...

Phaztric?, The Faded Relic of Electricity (or Faded Phaztric)

(may or may not be the real Phaztric, it's up to Sky High if its him or a copy made from the memories of the other personalities, he doesn't come with electricity powers but still has the hyperactivity of himself, has taken the Razorblade Typhoon as substitute for no electricity, there's also a strange essence coming from them.)

``WE ARE NOT DONE YET, REGARDLESS OF THE EXISTENCE OF REPLICAS!``

``Fine, but only because I don't want to stress those two out..!``

Although Scoire and Pylog are still in control, it seems less of a fusion between their mind counterparts and more of a fusion between their physical counterparts (Basically Scoire Ian but with Pylog's larger wings and signature broken horn.)

``I hate when you two argue, and I don't like being at risk of death more easily.``

``The hell is going on...``

[Entities]

Since the whole "Phaztric" situation is ongoing, Ignition and Tskaze have agreed to focus on the [H] entities, the [N] entities are allies if they aren't provoked and one of them just granted Tskaze the power to attack.

[OOC]

(This is certainly a wild card going on)

You strike down 40 Slimes!

summoned!

[RP-esque]

Obligatory sense of kinship with the Overcharged Mob Spawner by virtue of us both being spawners. Sad the other guy decided to be hostile instead. Would've liked to have a Spawner friend in these trying times.

...I mean, yes © technically spawns stuff, but could you really say he's a Spawner? Wireframe overlay over his form and all that?

[CHARGE]

+30 from the Candy Box

[5/5](x5)
[5/5] (tbc in Entity section)

[4/5]
+1 to the Testificate in the form of a thumbs up for the added chaos to the field which I would've probably appreciated more had I picked the Power route and became truly an unaffiliated force of Chaotic Neutrality instead of being some team player boi.

[ACTION]

Bingus Bungus:

Appendages of tentacle-like visage and nebulous purple coloring burst unruly from within my form as I work upon my current portion of the energy. I put these limbs into meticulous use as work on the energy intensifies. A cloud of work later, and the end result is that of a solid, white, perfect sphere composed entirely of the energy.

What would I use the perfectly spherical Bingus Bungus Sphere for, you ask? Nothing, really. I just think having one's gonna be a good motivator for this turn's action.

Base:
Actually, scratch that, I drop the sphere onto the hard floor of the temple.

It hits the ground. It bounces, making a hollow chime echoes throughout the temple

It hits the ground again. The bounce is weaker, and so is the chime.

It hits the ground a third time. It abruptly stops.

It hums an ominous yet serene tone as it then begins to hover. The very air around it condenses into water that now swirls around it, slowly shifting its shape into that of an alluring human shape, the orb rested well within its chest, where a human heart would lay. And like a heart would, it beats.

And the more it beats... the more it resonates with the enigmatic nature of the temple...

The sphere pulsates. The watery being increases in mass.

The sphere pulsates again. The watery being increases in mass and loses its humanly shape.

The sphere pulsates a third time. The watery being increases in mass, deviates further from the human form... and becomes flesh.

It pulsates more and more, and more and more does its mass increase, and its once human shape has now been far too distorted; an imagery of flesh given the fluidity of water swirl about in an unsettling form around a core. The core in question, now coated in a translucent membrane, has far since lost its white luster. It is now of a red pigment, but not one that glimmers brightly, not one of a violent make, not one of a sinister tone. It is one of a strange sense of warmth, one that beats to a steady rhythm... a heartful red.

Now is yet too early for this to be seen, it would soon continue to build up its flesh, but it is also one of a generous temperament; it will soon provide its aqueous quantity to any specific being. Those who fall recipient to its blessing would find not harm from the given flesh, but a sense of warmth, of safeness, a sense that they are protected within its hold.

The Water Flesh is manifested into the battlefield.

(Yeah it's basically the Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup but it's expendable temporary HP instead)

[ENTITIES]

[5/5](x5)
Actually, yeah maybe I SHOULD try and get something funky out of these 30 charges! I give the Bingus Bungus Architect these 25 total charges and ask for a 5-Parter Mecha Blueprint. I'm thinking Left Arm, Left Leg, Right Arm, Right Leg, and Torso and Head together, each limb bringing in its own unique effect to the whole thing.

[5/5]
I still need more Bingus Bungus Builders though. Yeah this one's another Bingus Bungus Builder.

Welp we got our first ever casualty boys. RIP in Pepperoni Shield Person. Just in case, YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD is now the designated bodyblocker of the group, just behind the Ferrous Wroughtnaut's.

The Crewmate balances out the Knifeage between the [AG] and [PG] forces by also giving the Planning Room a little knife. They just drop one in the middle of the room and yeup, funny +100 Attack.
THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE DESCENDS UPON ONE OF THE COHOCKS IN RAVENOUS FERVOR.
The Silas Facade umm... something something boats the other Cohock I dunno I didn't watch the life and story of Silas Boatmaker.
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Ender Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, 10 Pet Slimes, the Pretty Rad Sword, the Puppeteered Colossus, and the 4 Bingus Bungus Turrets all allocate their attacks onto the H forces, not really touching the PG forces by virtue of being requested not to kill the Cult Minion and me not really wanting to attack any Player's stuff for now.
The Healer and the Healing Abomination both heal the Bingus Bungus Architect to full.
The Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all prepare their healing for any AG or N entity that takes damage this turn. If nothing else, heal the Planning Room I guess. Gotta at least show a sense of fair Neutrality you know?
The Water Flesh generates Flesh.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders all 4 Bingus Bungus Builders to work on another Bingus Bungus Beacon.
The Bingus Bungus Builders work on the Bingus Bungus Beacon.

You give +1 Charge to the Testificate! He reveals to you an unusual blueprint you may never have thought of yourself... The Bingus Bungus Architect takes it!

You take 2,000 Energy from the Bingus Bungus Energy!

CRIT! Water Flesh summoned!

You summon a Bingus Bungus Builder! You give the Bingus Bungus Architect five new blueprints!

Note: current Prospectives: [Necktie], [Confectionary], [Dough Disk Corporation], [Firebug]. Or maybe all of them?
20/30 Unnamed Charge

Welcome to the game, and may you always be for breakfast dressed.

You destroy the Cult Minion!

~~~

The Retroactive Knife killed a Skeleton!

Controller ©, in absence of a Cult Minion to target, takes control of a Skeleton!

The Zombies swarm Ignition, dealing 12,000 damage! The uncontrolled Skeletons attack the Sharpness 255 Raw Cod! They deal 99 damage to it before Tskaze's Lifelink activates, causing him to take the remaining 3,901 damage! The controlled Skeleton attacks the Chum, killing 20 of them! The Chum attack the Planning Room, dealing 2,600 damage! The Cohocks attack the Planning Room, dealing 4,000 damage! The Blue Slimes swarm Ignition, dealing 31,500 damage! attacks the Zombies, killing them, and the Blue Slimes, killing five of them!

Ignition attacks the Blue Slimes, killing 50 of them, and uses the Wings of Wax, healing 20,000 HP! Tskaze regenerates! Tskaze attacks the Chum, killing one and dealing 10 damage to another! The Sharpness 255 Raw Cod finishes off the last of the Blue Slimes!

THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE ATTACKS AND DESTROYS ONE OF THE COHOCKS! The Unnatural Thing kills two Skeletons with its strongest two attacks and five Chum with its weakest one! The Silverfish finishes off the remaining Chum! The Healer, Healing Rain Cloud, Tower of Healing, Healing Abomination, and Glumpus the Very Competent Healer heal Ignition by 11,500 HP! The Discount Ender Dragon attacks the remaining Cohock, dealing 3,000 damage to it! The Gun-Shaped Spawner of Bullets fires its six shots, finishing off the Cohock and both remaining Skeletons! The remaining attacking entities idle! The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates 2,200 Voltage! The Water Flesh generates 3,000 Flesh! The Crewmate increases the Planning Room's Attack by 100! The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 13,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Architect starts work on another Bingus Bungus Beacon! The Bingus Bungus Medic! heals the Sharpness 255 Raw Cod to full HP!

©, Fisher of Universes, fishes up a Pufferfish! The remaining ©s idle, since their targets are no longer present!

The Overcharged Mob Spawner spawns a horde of Silverfish, some Phantoms, and a few other enemies! It seems to be slowing down from the strain...

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
All: Find the secrets of the seemingly-sunken temple!

Current environmental factors:
Mystery: The nearby area seems to radiate an aura of the enigmatic. Attacks with more esoteric effects will be more effective.
Sunken: This temple is above ground, but the K.A.T.E. seems to think it's under the sea. Water-based attacks will be more effective?
Pealing Bells: A steady ringing of a large bell permeates the arena. Attacks against Crowd entities will be more effective.

Aspera [GM]: 24/50 HP, Godmodder

Battlefield:

Entities:

Overcharged Mob Spawner [H-BOSS]
, dies when no spawns remain, spawns additional spawns each turn
Silverfish [H](x27): HP: 3,000/3,000(x27), Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Crowd
Phantom [H](x7): HP: 6,000/6,000(x7), Attack: 2,500, ignores bodyguarding
Poppy Bros. Senior [H]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Attack: 5,000 AoE
Shotgun Kin [H]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 5,000, Deathrattle: 5,000 damage to killer
Pufferfish [H]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Thorns: 5,000

Ignition, the Spark Controller [Ian - AG]: HP: 48,000/60,000, Attack: 25,000, Wings of Wax: If chosen, heals 20,000 HP, Gauntlets of Fire: If chosen, deals an additional 20,000 damage, only one additional ability may be chosen per turn, wearing Abandoned Bandanna
Tskaze, Breeze of the Dark Tundra [Ian - AG]: HP: 111,000/111,000, Regeneration: 11,000, Attack: 110, Lifelink: If an [AG] entity would fall below 1 HP, Tskaze takes damage in that entity's place (using that entity's damage resistances, e.g. armor, instead of Tskaze's own)
[Ian - AG]: HP: 25,000/25,000, Attack: 25,000 + 2,500
Sharpness 255 Raw Cod [AG]: HP: 100/100, Attack: 5,000, ignores up to 50% of enemy armor

Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 58,400/100,000, Attack: 100, Armor: 0, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, Pocket Repair Dimension, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC), Stop ©: Unable to act! Cooldowns will not advance! Can be removed with actions!
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.
Pocket Repair Dimension: Activates every turn. Heals up to 10,000 HP to a non-boss [PG] entity, but that entity takes no actions this turn.

Testificate [N]: HP: 65,000/65,000, Armor: 6,000, Reaction Fire: 1,000, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!

THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE [KRILL13 - N?]: HP: NONE/NONE, ATTACK: FIVE THOUSAND
Unnatural Thing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 502 + 497 + 1,001
Silverfish [Krill13 - N]: HP: 3,000/3,000, Attack: 1,000, ignores armor, Accuracy: 150%
Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,500/2,500, Healing: 2,500
Healing Rain Cloud [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Healing: 1,500
Tower of Healing [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Healing: 2,000
Healing Abomination [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Healing: 500 * 2
Glumpus the Very Competent Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 4,500/4,500, Healing: 4,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,500 * 2
Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,000 * 6, 10% chance to hit enemy other than targeted enemy
Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 2,500, heals 1,250 HP on a successful hit
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 5,100 (100), Attack: 0 (5,000), Form: Defense Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form, Bingus Bungus Shield!: 3,000 HP
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 4,700 (+2,200/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Water Flesh [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Flesh: 3,000 (+3,000/turn), may expend flesh to give that much temporary HP to an entity, including itself
Retroactive Knife [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 2,500, attacks are retroactive
Totally Alive Boxing Gloves [Krill13 - N]: HP: 2,000/2,000, Attack: 1,500
Pet Slime [Krill13 - N](x10): HP: 500/500(x10), Attack: 200, Crowd
Pretty Rad Sword [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,500, spawns Unremarkable Guy on death
Puppeteered Colossus [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Attack: 1,000, Armor: 500
Silas Facade [Krill13 - N]: HP: 20,000/20,000, Attack: 5,000, Mockery: Takes double damage from [AG] players
Crewmate [Krill13 - N]: HP: 25,000/25,000, does tasks
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 70,000 (+13,000/turn), any player may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Beacon! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, +3,000 Bingus Bungus Energy! Energy per turn
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 46,500/50,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources
The Bingus Bungus Shield!
Turns Required: 1​
Energy Required: 1,000​
Stats: Adds 1,000 temporary HP to an entity.​

The Bingus Bungus Turret!
Turns Required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Attack​

The Bingus Bungus Medic!
Turns required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Healing​
The Bingus Bungus Elemental!
Turns Required: 2 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 5,000 per builder used​
Stats: 2,000 HP and 500 Attack per builder used, HP lost is converted back into Energy​

The Bingus Bungus Beacon!
Builders Required: 3​
Turns Required: 3 (cannot be reduced)​
Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Left Leg!
Builders Required: 2​
Turns Required: 3 (-1 per additional builder, min 1)​
Stats: 10,000 HP, 1,000 Armor, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Right Leg!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 1,000 Thorns, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Left Arm!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 2,500 Healing, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Right Arm!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 500*5 Attack, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Central Core!
Builders Required: 4​
Turns Required: 6 (-1 per additional builder, min 1)​
Energy Required: 50,000​
Stats: 25,000 HP, 1,000 Attack, 1,000 Healing, 1,000 Armor, 1,000 Thorns, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Working on a Bingus Bungus Beacon! 2 turns left
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Working on a Bingus Bungus Beacon! 2 turns left
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N](x4): HP: 6,000/6,000(x4), Attack: 1,000
The Bingus Bungus Medic! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,000/6,000, Healing: 1,000

Ferrous Wroughtnaught [???]: HP: 91,000/91,000, Armor: 1,000, Thorns: 2,000, Attack: 10,000
Centurion ©: HP: 12/15, Actions: Tidebreaker, War Shout
Tidebreaker: Attacking Action with 5,000 Action Power. Can be given a description - doing so will give a creativity bonus.
War Shout: Increases the action power of all actions taken by copies this turn.
Elemental ©: HP: 10/10, Actions: Fire, Lightning, Ice
Can only pick one action each turn. Creativity bonuses apply.
Fire: 5,000 Action Power.
Lightning: 7,000 Action Power but must hit multiple enemies.
Ice: 3,000 Action Power and stuns the hit enemy (some exceptions apply).
Vampiric Bruiser ©: HP: 5/10, Actions: Dancing Spark, Comprehension, BREAK FREE
Dancing Spark: Attacking action with 2,000 Action Power. Also heals Vampiric Bruiser © by 1/1000 of the total damage dealt.
Comprehension: Healing action with 2,000 Action Power. Low power, higher possible creativity bonuses (up to 5x).
BREAK FREE: Attacking action with 10,000 Action Power. Will kill Vampiric Bruiser © outright, ignoring abilities of other entities.
Controller ©: HP: 5/5, Manipulation: Can take control of another entity's actions for the turn. Likelihood of success depends on action creativity and significance of chosen orders.
©, Ironclad Protector: HP: 20/20, takes damage before other copies of ©
©, Fisher of Universes: HP: 7/7, Fisher of Universes: Fishes up a random fish each turn belonging to one of the factions with entities present (neutral fish are hostile).

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s and a 10,000 damage coupon)
Layn: Layn [AG]
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N]
Crimtane Shovel: ©
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG]
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG]
little1133: Birdie [AG]
Kitnight: ?
Torix: Firestorm [AG]
W32Coravint: W32Coravint [AG]
Noctis-X: Noctis [AG]
JOEbob: ?

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics
High-Conductivity Skin
+ Your action power is doubled!​
--- You must give out two charges each turn, and they must both go to [AG] players!​

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Monkey Wizard's Staff: +2,000 Action Power
Octopus King's Crown: You are very confident.
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©
Understanding the Nameplate: Depth

+ Copies you summon have more interesting and varied abilities!​

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog Missing Piece

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: Cutlass McClaymore. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: Just Flask. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: Reese. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Unavailable
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Ian. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Unavailable
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Unavailable, uses left: 2
The Spamtanic: Pipis. Owner: W32Coravint. A pipis, inert. Once every 4 turns, you can activate the pipis by selecting a target. It will appear on the battlefield with 20,000 HP, and you may use actions to protect it from attacks. The turn after it is summoned, it will detonate, dealing 50,000 damage to its target. If the target dies, the pipis will instead change its target and detonate on the next turn after that. Cooldown: IIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information, explaining environmental effects and attack boosts given by the current area. Weather can be changed by a sufficiently creative action and/or the influences of various entities.
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom