Single Thread RP (MOVED TO SPACEBATTLES) Destroy The Godmodder: The War Of A Thousand Universes

Should I add an extra day to post?

• Keep updating every day, I want to post as often as possible.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Update every other day, I'm having trouble getting posts in.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
[Charge]:
[58/60]: Suddenly, huge amounts of sweets pop in in huge mounds around the skeleton. A black, yellow tipped gloved hand reaches out from the sweets.
"...Error?"
"Why do I get the feeling
you came to annoy me."

+1 to the placeholder as a welcome and a greeting. (@JOEbob)

[Counter part #1]: Before.
Creativity? Here's some abnormally structured stuff to ruin a certain someone's day.

To start off, Pol zips around all of the monsters in a blink before they even get the chance to attack, dragging their blade along the ground to draw a box of glowing white lines. Except they were also inscribing runes along the lines...so that by the time Pol finishes the box, Pol makes them all black out with one flourish of their sword.

When the monsters come to, they're in a huge grey box...somehow watching themselves fight Pol and Kirby on a screen. They're currently in some kind of void beyond, on some bleacher seats that look like it was ripped right out of a stadium.

Pol's voice echoes all around them, from everywhere at once. Seems they aren't anywhere nearby.
"Alright, ladies and gentlemen and those of other descriptions...BUCKLE UP!"
Jet seatbelts secure the monsters in place, trapping them all in their seats as back-rests materialise for them to get comfortable... that probably weren't there before.
Now it'd be a tad harder to try and get up to Pol, wherever Pol is if the Pol they see in the cellar on the screen isn't them.
"This is going to be a fun festival!"

Except somehow, something about the timing's a little...off. They shouldn't be there, right?

Later.

[Action]: Festival.
But for now, the monsters seem to have only been dreaming, as with a blink, they're back where they should be: in the cellar with Pol and Kirby.

Pol and Kirby look around and keep in mind that they're currently in a wine cellar.
What's wine for? Special occasions and celebrations.
Celebrations are also festivals.

Of course, Kirby absolutely put away his Ultra-Sword ability to save it for later, replacing it with his Festival ability, because he 100% thought this, even though apparently alcohol never shows up in any of the Kirby games (to be fair, they are usually for kids). Obviously he thought this and didn't just think 'oh let's start things off with a bang because why not!'.

Donning a red marching band cap, winged pink star emblazoned on its crest and a rainbow of peacock feathers sticking out from the back, Kirby raises a hand and properly opens the gates of this here fight with a real festival.

All of the monsters Pol and Kirby face are suddenly dressed in more marching band outfits, golden buttons and red jackets and boots and white gloves where appropriate. Except these are as tight as straight-jackets, despite their lack of closed sleeves or anything to keep them restrained. Instruments, such as horns, trumpets, and drums, all to be expected of festival setups, materialise in the air, some in front of the Henchmen and Aberrants. And then, like puppets on strings, the Henchmen and Aberrants are forced to reach forward, thanks to the iron-clad grips of their own uniforms, and take the instruments in their hands. It's like they're being controlled by invisible hands.

Fireworks and confetti shooters materialise as well in the air, for some of them to be prepped manually by some of the Abominations. Festival floats of Kirby himself and his friends, Adeleine and Bandana Waddle Dee and Meta Knight amongst others, pop into being on top of the rest of the Abominations, for them to carry around. The Vintnets and Biles though...they're walked straight to the wooden stage rising up from the ground, with spontaneous spotlights shining in on every one of them.

Pol, meanwhile, goes over to grab as much wine from the wine cellar as they can. If there isn't actually any wine in the cellar, then Oryx is a complete disappointment for owning a decorative wine cellar and Pol summons an array of several barrels of pure, miraculously compressed alcohol for their purposes.
If there is wine, then Pol duplicates themselves several times over to spread out, turning intangible to bypass any security measures the wine cellar may have for whatever reason. Each one makes an empty barrel to pour a good chunk of Oryx's wine collection in telekinetically, having no care whatsoever for what wine they're pouring in and mixing with each other, or respect for Oryx's fancy wine collection (if fancy's the right word). This duplication also has the additional effect of making Oryx or anyone else have a hard time stopping all of the Pols from doing whatever it is they're up to.
As they do this, the Pols separate the water from the wine to purify the alcohol as it enters the barrels.

Kirby starts clapping in a bar. 1 clap, 2, 3, and 4.

And then, the instruments begin playing a familiar tune. Kirby's classic victory theme. As Kirby dances, all of Oryx's monsters are forced to play along as well (fortunately, doing this does no harm to any of them. Yet). Some move and dance in rhythm with the floats, some play the instruments they took in hand, some light the fireworks they got, and others move into position to fire the confetti shooters. They're sort of forced to just watch as their bodies are puppetted around.

And then, at the climax, Kirby strikes a pose with one arm in the air as the confetti flies, in front of the Vintnets and Biles. Actually, Kirby has put a lot of distance between himself and those guys on the stage. And everyone else is still pretty tied up in their own uniforms, vulnerable for something like...an air strike, perhaps?

Now class, quick break for a little pop quiz.
What do you need for a molotov cocktail?
Fire and alcohol, that's right. And wine just HAPPENS TO BE an EXCELLENT source of alcohol. A shame just wine couldn't be used since their concentration of alcohol is too low. They're too water-y and don't burn well enough.
It's terribly unfortunate, as blowing up at least a good portion of Oryx's wine collection as is would've been hilarious. For Pol and Kirby, of course. Not Oryx.

But anyway, as the fireworks fly, the Pols throw all of the alcohol barrels they obtained above the stage, amidst the Vintnets and Biles. The barrels are aimed more for the Vintnents though, prioritising taking them out first. There, the fireworks crash into the barrels, creating a chain reaction of explosions behind Kirby. Except with the power of his festival cap, the resulting flames burst upwards and downwards in a sort of column instead of every which direction outwards, forming another insignia of Kirby that burns the Vintners within alive. If they're all dead at this point, the insignia also shoots out some little fireballs to try and blindside the Biles from behind, taking them out as well.

[Counter part #2]:
The spotlights from Kirby's performance get brighter and brighter...

And then the monsters come to in the bleachers again. Or were they there the whole time?
Hard to tell. Time's an illusion anyway.

Pols' voice echoes out. Still apparently nowhere in sight besides on the screen.

"Waste enough of you guys' time, and you can't even so much as make an attack."
"Heck, I even got rid of some of your turn time by just moving some lots of time around that was meant to be your time... to before our whole action!"
"That's how this system works, right? Our turn, we do stuff, your turn, you guys do stuff."
"Go ahead and try and get out. Clock's a ticking!"
<Darn. Counters are really useful in this manner.>

The monsters may have noticed the seat-belts aren't there anymore, allowing them to straight up get up and try and leave to get back to their master's aid or something.
Doors appear all over the place, which upon opening lead into a complex of halls. Run as you might, you'll only ever run into more and more forks in an ever boring grey maze which may or may not be impossible to even exist, geometrically speaking.

There is no exit to the maze, of course, except to return back to whence they came and enter the void with the screen showing Pol and Kirby, almost taunting them with their presence. They're exactly where they want to be.
Maybe these monsters are able to break out of this void prison, but by then it's Pol and Kirby's turn again, and they haven't made a single attack. Hopefully, anyway.

[RPNULL]
© turns over to whatever Ian/Scoire is right now, and then at the Cod.
"Say, would you mind if I take that?"

Last edited:
[RPNULL]

``Technically, it is ours to share since you don't seem to be a threat.``

He then sighs

``And I don't seem to have any issues, because the sheer numbers of those guys will mean our downfall, starting with the cold wind guy.``

Tskaze happens to hear that

``WHAT.``

Cue the audible sound of Ignition's mask pulsing along with...that thing's voice

``All of us fall eventually, pal.``

[+1 Gifting and free actions]
A +1 to Pol (@Banana_Square_5), in the form of a literal brick of cash.

[Bingus Bungus Siphoning]
© shoots a small piece of himself into the Energy, where it starts absorbing it like a sponge. Then he re-attaches the piece, and gains the Energy it sucked up.

Also, if I understood Scoire correctly, they're cool with me taking the Cod. So I just... slide him over to my end of the entity list. Unless I can't, in which I don't.

[Main Action]

© decides to stop creating abominations for 5 seconds to notice what's coating the walls. And as we've learned from the Spawner incident, © is not one to leave a mystery like this unanswered.

However, he's also not the brightest pile of sludge in the world. And so he decides to summon a © to help. This ©, unlike the original, has extreme knowledge in most fields, including matters of the occult. Now, you're probably wondering, "Wow. Creating a © for such a specific purpose is a waste.", right? Well I also agree.

So © just up and absorbs them. Which thanks to his unique biology, allows him to gain all the smarts that © had. Armed with all this information, he starts trying to figure out what the things on the walls mean.

[Entity Commands]
The Ferrous Wroughtnaught, thankful for not being used as a shield, decides to bite the bullet and deal with the Shotgun Kin. He totally was not forced to at gunpoint.
Centurion © is to once again unleash his War Shout, to help ensure my plan works.
Elemental © is put into a hamster wheel, which powers a generator, which fuels a giant lightning rod to blast the Phantom(s) and Silverfish.
Vampiric Bruiser © is help Centurion © comprehend that all those wounds he has don't actually exist. Somehow, this works, and Centurion © feels better.
Controller © is to do something far less taxing, and simply stop the Poppy Bros. Senior's hand from moving as it throws the bomb. This results in it just dropping the bomb at its feet, where it promptly explodes.
©, Fisher of Universes is to try his hardest to actually fish up a fish on our side. I believe in him.
I don't know if it can, but I ask Stop © to detach from the Planning Room for now.

[Charge plus OOC Comments]
Nearing synthesis completion.... [41/43]

[CHARGE]

[5/5] (tbc in Entity section)

[0/5]
I sneak in this oddly miscolored +1 to Pol's(@Banana_Square_5) Charge pile, probably finishing up their 60 Charge. they now have the awkward obligation to summon it before this turn passes

[ACTION]

Bingus Bungus:

I set up a Bingus Bungus Puddle and splash around on it like a child would on a water puddle. I then proceed to drink it like a-

Base:
I look at the Phantoms and umm... yep. Then I look towards Tskaze. Yep, time to take a page from his book. Literally. I do this by gifting him a book of undefined content. Not a second later, I take it back, rip a page out of it, then give it to him again. Now you can truly say that I've taken a page from his book.

I contemplate on my action of trying to make an idiom literal. Oh well, time to do paper stuff with this page. That originated from a book. Tskaze's book. That-

I scribble, with a basic ballpoint pen, a bunch of stuff on it, front and back. Really, it's just the word "Sacrifice" written on it over and over again in a magical language that's never really gonna pop up ever again and be relevant later so there's really no use knowing its name but if you really need to know it's called the 'Olgaonic Text', a written language that I just made up this very moment and am about to forget in about an hour. Actually, it's not even magical. That magical glow on it is actually just me supplementing it with some good ol' mystery magic found in this temple... so I guess in a sense it is still magical nvm.

I then do some paper folding where I try to fold this scribbled-on paper into a human shape. Keyword being 'try'. Can human knees bend like that? Do they have a third hand growing out of their left wrist? Is their skull bone connected to the leg bone? If you're expecting a punchline here then sorry there's actually no punchlines I'm really just trying to make an origami human out of some paper ok?

After having given up about 4 times, I think I nailed a proper human shape... just uhh don't mind the tail. Next step to this just-now shown recipe is to dunk this paper doll in some water... do we have any water here? Does the Water Flesh's thing count as water? Whatever, I dip the paper doll in there.

Alright, next step- oh it's grown a layer of flesh on it- would be to do some ominous humming to really get that mystery factor going. Alright here I go.

hm

Alright that's a good humming now it should- oh it's glowing and rising in the air here we go and...!

Alrighty! Got a Sacrificial Doll made- oh it's kinda squirming all gross and stuff. Ah well.

Kinda considering adding 'Olgaonic' to the name considering the text- actually yeah let's call it the Olgaonic Sacrificial Doll.

(Basically my attempt at a Lifelink-esque entity if only to soften the blows of the Phantoms)

[ENTITIES]

[5/5]
Oop, 'nother Bingus Bungus Builder inbound.

The Bingus Bungus Architect is bodyblocking for the group. Well yeah, someone still needs to do this. Those Silverfishes in particular seem menacing.

THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE ASCENDS ABOVE THE ATTACK PRIORITY AND UPON A PHANTOM IN A PARTICULARLY TERRIFYING MANNER!

[Attack Priority: Phantom > Poppy Bros. Senior > Silverfish > no attack]
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Ender Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, 10 Pet Slimes, the Pretty Rad Sword, the Puppeteered Colossus, the Silas Facade, and the 4 Bingus Bungus Turrets all follow the Attack Priority shown above.

[Healing Priority: Any [Krill13 - N] entities that are missing health > the Bingus Bungus Architect > [AG] or [N] stuff > [PG] stuff]
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all follow the Healing Priority shown above.

The Crewmate goes towards the Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup and takes another crack at improving its Voltage generation.
The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates Voltage.
The Water Flesh generates Flesh.
The Olgaonic Sacrificial Doll is just floating, waiting to be used.
The Bingus Bungus Energy! charges up Energy.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders the new Bingus Bungus Builder.
4 Bingus Bungus Builders continue work on a Bingus Bungus Beacon.

Last edited:
The placeholder twitches.
"Generating character..."
"Error: Multiple characters in memory. Attempting unification..."
"Error: unification failed. Attempting unification..."
"Error: unification failed. Attempting random selection..."
"Error: Randomiser is not responding. Generating deterministic timeshare..."

The placeholder's indistinct grey form begins cycling through four shapes: a human in cyan clothes, a different human who has a green jacket. He has green pants. His suit is green. He has a white shirt. He has black shoes. He has a blue tie. He has a defense attorney badge on his lapel. He has hair that is spiky, but flat instead. Another different human in a cake-themed outfit with wide eyes. AND A FIRE-ENTHUSIASTIC MOTH PALADIN OF A MATCHING DEITY.
"hello this is an utterly trivial situation to solve. Practically childs play, especially considering He was 12 years old at one month old. He WAS GOING TO NABJKAE A CKAE BEUCASEIO CAKES ALRE THE GRELASTEST SLOUTION TO ALL PROBELNMES! TOMAK E/BKAJE A CKAE ALL OYOJI NEEDED WLAS TO MAKE THE CKAE MATIERLAS, AND HTEN SET THEM ON FIRE. IT HELPS IF IT'S ALSO ALIVE BECAUSE THEN YOU CAN BURN IT ALIVE WHICH MEANS IT WILL NOT BE HARMED (BECAUSE IF IT WAS HARMED THAT WOULD BE BURNING DEAD NOT BURNING ALIVE) AND THAT REMOVES ALL OF THE SMALL AND IRRELEVANT DOWNSIDES OF BURNING ALIVE."
So saying, the cycling body creates a pile of 'cake materials' (flour) and sets them on fire. The resulting explosion doesn't particularly affect the battle, but it does blow away any debris or dust on the nearby temple walls. Cycling back over to the most exceptional and superior of its character options, whose great intellect makes Him unmatched in all matters, including physical strength because He used His great intellect to figure out how to become very strong, and also including in other matters because He was simply perfect in every way. He analyses the revealed walls of this temple, which was in some sense under water. This was even though the temple was clearly not underwater, because other people, who needed air to live, were not drowning, and also because there was not water. This mystery would have stumped a lesser intelligence, but it didn't stump Him, because He was not a lesser intelligence, because He was a greater intelligence. It was completely clear to someone as intelligent as a greater intelligence, like Him, especially after looking at the temple walls, that the reason for the mystery was RELATED TO CAKES IN SOME WAY BECAUSE VUEYRTHING WAS RELIATY ED TO CAKES IN SOMEW YA (BEUCASKE CAKES WERE MUJT THAT GOOD!) AN D RPOABLY THIS WAS A TEMPL FO RCAKE IWORKSHIP! YESSIRYHT IN DEED!

22/30 Unnamed Charge (+1 from Banana_Square_5)
+1 to Banana_Square_5

[Action + Entity]

``This is brilliant, just brilliant.``
``What?``

And without warning, a giant purple and misty hand appears right above my 3 entities (Ignition, Tskaze and ...?).

``GIVE UP GIVE UP GIVE UP GIVE UP.``
Suddenly, the hand comes down and grabs the 3 entities.

``WHAT THE HELL PY?!``

``There's no hope in these 3, and after the creation of such imposter, I will not let this battle turn in our favour.``
And suddenly, the 3 entities would hear one command...

``Self destruct, self destruct, self destruct.``

And with that, the 3 entities would force out their entire lifeforce to damage the PG entities, effectively one big "Final Gambit" (aka that one pokemon move that ko's the user in exchange of damaging the opponent.) and wouldn't stop trying until their demise.

``Without his lifelink, all will fall and in the end, victory is in sight..``

And to finish it off, he walks off as he manages to grab full control of his vessel and destroying that mere [AG] to [N], again, along with doing this.

>Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]< to >Razor_Typhoon: Ian Pylog, the Desire for Chaos<

[OOC]

(Isn't it perfect, switch to evil without assisting the evil.)

[Charge]:
[58/60]: Suddenly, huge amounts of sweets pop in in huge mounds around the skeleton. A black, yellow tipped gloved hand reaches out from the sweets.
"...Error?"
"Why do I get the feeling
you came to annoy me."

+1 to the placeholder as a welcome and a greeting. (@JOEbob)

[Counter part #1]: Before.
Creativity? Here's some abnormally structured stuff to ruin a certain someone's day.

To start off, Pol zips around all of the monsters in a blink before they even get the chance to attack, dragging their blade along the ground to draw a box of glowing white lines. Except they were also inscribing runes along the lines...so that by the time Pol finishes the box, Pol makes them all black out with one flourish of their sword.

When the monsters come to, they're in a huge grey box...somehow watching themselves fight Pol and Kirby on a screen. They're currently in some kind of void beyond, on some bleacher seats that look like it was ripped right out of a stadium.

Pol's voice echoes all around them, from everywhere at once. Seems they aren't anywhere nearby.
"Alright, ladies and gentlemen and those of other descriptions...BUCKLE UP!"
Jet seatbelts secure the monsters in place, trapping them all in their seats as back-rests materialise for them to get comfortable... that probably weren't there before.
Now it'd be a tad harder to try and get up to Pol, wherever Pol is if the Pol they see in the cellar on the screen isn't them.
"This is going to be a fun festival!"

Except somehow, something about the timing's a little...off. They shouldn't be there, right?

Later.

[Action]: Festival.
But for now, the monsters seem to have only been dreaming, as with a blink, they're back where they should be: in the cellar with Pol and Kirby.

Pol and Kirby look around and keep in mind that they're currently in a wine cellar.
What's wine for? Special occasions and celebrations.
Celebrations are also festivals.

Of course, Kirby absolutely put away his Ultra-Sword ability to save it for later, replacing it with his Festival ability, because he 100% thought this, even though apparently alcohol never shows up in any of the Kirby games (to be fair, they are usually for kids). Obviously he thought this and didn't just think 'oh let's start things off with a bang because why not!'.

Donning a red marching band cap, winged pink star emblazoned on its crest and a rainbow of peacock feathers sticking out from the back, Kirby raises a hand and properly opens the gates of this here fight with a real festival.

All of the monsters Pol and Kirby face are suddenly dressed in more marching band outfits, golden buttons and red jackets and boots and white gloves where appropriate. Except these are as tight as straight-jackets, despite their lack of closed sleeves or anything to keep them restrained. Instruments, such as horns, trumpets, and drums, all to be expected of festival setups, materialise in the air, some in front of the Henchmen and Aberrants. And then, like puppets on strings, the Henchmen and Aberrants are forced to reach forward, thanks to the iron-clad grips of their own uniforms, and take the instruments in their hands. It's like they're being controlled by invisible hands.

Fireworks and confetti shooters materialise as well in the air, for some of them to be prepped manually by some of the Abominations. Festival floats of Kirby himself and his friends, Adeleine and Bandana Waddle Dee and Meta Knight amongst others, pop into being on top of the rest of the Abominations, for them to carry around. The Vintnets and Biles though...they're walked straight to the wooden stage rising up from the ground, with spontaneous spotlights shining in on every one of them.

Pol, meanwhile, goes over to grab as much wine from the wine cellar as they can. If there isn't actually any wine in the cellar, then Oryx is a complete disappointment for owning a decorative wine cellar and Pol summons an array of several barrels of pure, miraculously compressed alcohol for their purposes.
If there is wine, then Pol duplicates themselves several times over to spread out, turning intangible to bypass any security measures the wine cellar may have for whatever reason. Each one makes an empty barrel to pour a good chunk of Oryx's wine collection in telekinetically, having no care whatsoever for what wine they're pouring in and mixing with each other, or respect for Oryx's fancy wine collection (if fancy's the right word). This duplication also has the additional effect of making Oryx or anyone else have a hard time stopping all of the Pols from doing whatever it is they're up to.
As they do this, the Pols separate the water from the wine to purify the alcohol as it enters the barrels.

Kirby starts clapping in a bar. 1 clap, 2, 3, and 4.

And then, the instruments begin playing a familiar tune. Kirby's classic victory theme. As Kirby dances, all of Oryx's monsters are forced to play along as well (fortunately, doing this does no harm to any of them. Yet). Some move and dance in rhythm with the floats, some play the instruments they took in hand, some light the fireworks they got, and others move into position to fire the confetti shooters. They're sort of forced to just watch as their bodies are puppetted around.

And then, at the climax, Kirby strikes a pose with one arm in the air as the confetti flies, in front of the Vintnets and Biles. Actually, Kirby has put a lot of distance between himself and those guys on the stage. And everyone else is still pretty tied up in their own uniforms, vulnerable for something like...an air strike, perhaps?

Now class, quick break for a little pop quiz.
What do you need for a molotov cocktail?
Fire and alcohol, that's right. And wine just HAPPENS TO BE an EXCELLENT source of alcohol. A shame just wine couldn't be used since their concentration of alcohol is too low. They're too water-y and don't burn well enough.
It's terribly unfortunate, as blowing up at least a good portion of Oryx's wine collection as is would've been hilarious. For Pol and Kirby, of course. Not Oryx.

But anyway, as the fireworks fly, the Pols throw all of the alcohol barrels they obtained above the stage, amidst the Vintnets and Biles. The barrels are aimed more for the Vintnents though, prioritising taking them out first. There, the fireworks crash into the barrels, creating a chain reaction of explosions behind Kirby. Except with the power of his festival cap, the resulting flames burst upwards and downwards in a sort of column instead of every which direction outwards, forming another insignia of Kirby that burns the Vintners within alive. If they're all dead at this point, the insignia also shoots out some little fireballs to try and blindside the Biles from behind, taking them out as well.

[Counter part #2]:
The spotlights from Kirby's performance get brighter and brighter...

And then the monsters come to in the bleachers again. Or were they there the whole time?
Hard to tell. Time's an illusion anyway.

Pols' voice echoes out. Still apparently nowhere in sight besides on the screen.

"Waste enough of you guys' time, and you can't even so much as make an attack."
"Heck, I even got rid of some of your turn time by just moving some lots of time around that was meant to be your time... to before our whole action!"
"That's how this system works, right? Our turn, we do stuff, your turn, you guys do stuff."
"Go ahead and try and get out. Clock's a ticking!"
<Darn. Counters are really useful in this manner.>

The monsters may have noticed the seat-belts aren't there anymore, allowing them to straight up get up and try and leave to get back to their master's aid or something.
Doors appear all over the place, which upon opening lead into a complex of halls. Run as you might, you'll only ever run into more and more forks in an ever boring grey maze which may or may not be impossible to even exist, geometrically speaking.

There is no exit to the maze, of course, except to return back to whence they came and enter the void with the screen showing Pol and Kirby, almost taunting them with their presence. They're exactly where they want to be.
Maybe these monsters are able to break out of this void prison, but by then it's Pol and Kirby's turn again, and they haven't made a single attack. Hopefully, anyway.

Since no entities are attacking right now, I'm going to treat your counter as a pre-emptive one for this turn.

Of course alcohol appears in Kirby, haven't you ever heard of "pep brew"

The festival destroys both Vintners and both Biles - as well as a large quantity of Oryx's wine!

Oryx the Mad God: Foul oafs!
Oryx the Mad God: That's the finest wine in all the realms that you've just wasted!

Oryx lives in a nearly perpetual drunken stupor, inflicting his inebriated madness upon the millions of realms under his control. It is no shock, then, that Oryx is at his strongest within his own wine cellar, where hideous monstrosities of dubious origin guard Oryx's large supply of wine.

However, in truth, the Mad God has a place he retreats to when even the Wine Cellar has been overrun by invaders. Oryx's Sanctuary is where Oryx resides in his rare moments of sobriety, guarded by his four most loyal subordinates.

~~~

The Aberrants of Oryx summon a pair of Aberrant Blasts!

The Henchmen or Oryx and Abominations of Oryx attack Pol and Kirby, for a total of 27 incoming damage! The distracting labyrinth prevents most of the attacks, but the Henchmen of Oryx are able to lead a single Abomination of Oryx to freedom in time for the Abomination to attack unopposed! Pol and Kirby take 6 damage!

~~~

Wine Cellar:

Henchman of Oryx ['Ω'](x3): HP: 10,000/10,000(x3), Armor: 1,000, Attack: 3,000, other entities are harder to counter
Aberrant of Oryx ['Ω'](x2): HP: 3,000/3,000(x2), summons an Aberrant Blast every turn
Aberrant Blast ['Ω'](x2): HP: 1,000/1,000(x2), Attack: 5,000, impossible to counter
Abomination of Oryx ['Ω'](x3): HP: 3,000/3,000(x3), Attack: 6,000

Players:

Pol and Kirby [AG]: HP: 84/100

Last edited:
This turn, I'm going to be doing a lot of housekeeping. Among other things, inactive players will be moved to a spoiler to save on space and more easily tell who's presently active (and available to interact with). Additionally, all Spoils of War owned by inactive players will become available for other players to use, provided that player was on the same faction as the original owner.

[Bingus Bungus Siphoning]
© shoots a small piece of himself into the Energy, where it starts absorbing it like a sponge. Then he re-attaches the piece, and gains the Energy it sucked up.

Also, if I understood Scoire correctly, they're cool with me taking the Cod. So I just... slide him over to my end of the entity list. Unless I can't, in which I don't.

[Main Action]

© decides to stop creating abominations for 5 seconds to notice what's coating the walls. And as we've learned from the Spawner incident, © is not one to leave a mystery like this unanswered.

However, he's also not the brightest pile of sludge in the world. And so he decides to summon a © to help. This ©, unlike the original, has extreme knowledge in most fields, including matters of the occult. Now, you're probably wondering, "Wow. Creating a © for such a specific purpose is a waste.", right? Well I also agree.

So © just up and absorbs them. Which thanks to his unique biology, allows him to gain all the smarts that © had. Armed with all this information, he starts trying to figure out what the things on the walls mean.

[Entity Commands]
The Ferrous Wroughtnaught, thankful for not being used as a shield, decides to bite the bullet and deal with the Shotgun Kin. He totally was not forced to at gunpoint.
Centurion © is to once again unleash his War Shout, to help ensure my plan works.
Elemental © is put into a hamster wheel, which powers a generator, which fuels a giant lightning rod to blast the Phantom(s) and Silverfish.
Vampiric Bruiser © is help Centurion © comprehend that all those wounds he has don't actually exist. Somehow, this works, and Centurion © feels better.
Controller © is to do something far less taxing, and simply stop the Poppy Bros. Senior's hand from moving as it throws the bomb. This results in it just dropping the bomb at its feet, where it promptly explodes.
©, Fisher of Universes is to try his hardest to actually fish up a fish on our side. I believe in him.
I don't know if it can, but I ask Stop © to detach from the Planning Room for now.

Nearing synthesis completion.... [41/43]

You gather 3,000 Energy!

(You can command the Sharpness 255 Cod, but it has its own loyalties and so it stays where it is.)

You examine the walls, with the help of a copy of you! Alas, it was not long for this world...

The part of the walls you were able to decipher seems to describe a series of powerful weapons forged from the shards of the reality that existed before this one. These weapons were created somewhere in the depths of the temple, but were whisked away to a secure location so that they would never be found.

...Rather ominously, one of the described weapons exactly matches Aspera's black sword.

The Energy you collected earlier reveals a little more to you: the shards of the previous reality were retrieved from the ancient depths of the past through an unusual mirror within the temple. The mirror's unusual properties transformed it into a window into another reality, from which the shards of reality were easy to retrieve. You haven't seen such a mirror... maybe it's further in?

[CHARGE]

[0/5]
I sneak in this oddly miscolored +1 to Pol's(@Banana_Square_5) Charge pile, probably finishing up their 60 Charge. they now have the awkward obligation to summon it before this turn passes

[ACTION]

Bingus Bungus:

I set up a Bingus Bungus Puddle and splash around on it like a child would on a water puddle. I then proceed to drink it like a-

Base:
I look at the Phantoms and umm... yep. Then I look towards Tskaze. Yep, time to take a page from his book. Literally. I do this by gifting him a book of undefined content. Not a second later, I take it back, rip a page out of it, then give it to him again. Now you can truly say that I've taken a page from his book.

I contemplate on my action of trying to make an idiom literal. Oh well, time to do paper stuff with this page. That originated from a book. Tskaze's book. That-

I scribble, with a basic ballpoint pen, a bunch of stuff on it, front and back. Really, it's just the word "Sacrifice" written on it over and over again in a magical language that's never really gonna pop up ever again and be relevant later so there's really no use knowing its name but if you really need to know it's called the 'Olgaonic Text', a written language that I just made up this very moment and am about to forget in about an hour. Actually, it's not even magical. That magical glow on it is actually just me supplementing it with some good ol' mystery magic found in this temple... so I guess in a sense it is still magical nvm.

I then do some paper folding where I try to fold this scribbled-on paper into a human shape. Keyword being 'try'. Can human knees bend like that? Do they have a third hand growing out of their left wrist? Is their skull bone connected to the leg bone? If you're expecting a punchline here then sorry there's actually no punchlines I'm really just trying to make an origami human out of some paper ok?

After having given up about 4 times, I think I nailed a proper human shape... just uhh don't mind the tail. Next step to this just-now shown recipe is to dunk this paper doll in some water... do we have any water here? Does the Water Flesh's thing count as water? Whatever, I dip the paper doll in there.

Alright, next step- oh it's grown a layer of flesh on it- would be to do some ominous humming to really get that mystery factor going. Alright here I go.

hm

Alright that's a good humming now it should- oh it's glowing and rising in the air here we go and...!

Alrighty! Got a Sacrificial Doll made- oh it's kinda squirming all gross and stuff. Ah well.

Kinda considering adding 'Olgaonic' to the name considering the text- actually yeah let's call it the Olgaonic Sacrificial Doll.

(Basically my attempt at a Lifelink-esque entity if only to soften the blows of the Phantoms)

[ENTITIES]

[5/5]
Oop, 'nother Bingus Bungus Builder inbound.

The Bingus Bungus Architect is bodyblocking for the group. Well yeah, someone still needs to do this. Those Silverfishes in particular seem menacing.

THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE ASCENDS ABOVE THE ATTACK PRIORITY AND UPON A PHANTOM IN A PARTICULARLY TERRIFYING MANNER!

[Attack Priority: Phantom > Poppy Bros. Senior > Silverfish > no attack]
The Unnatural Thing, The Gun-Shaped Spawner Of Bullets, Silverfish, the Discount Ender Dragon, Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, 10 Pet Slimes, the Pretty Rad Sword, the Puppeteered Colossus, the Silas Facade, and the 4 Bingus Bungus Turrets all follow the Attack Priority shown above.

[Healing Priority: Any [Krill13 - N] entities that are missing health > the Bingus Bungus Architect > [AG] or [N] stuff > [PG] stuff]
The Healer, the Healing Rain Cloud, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, Glumpus the Very Competent Healer, and the Bingus Bungus Medic all follow the Healing Priority shown above.

The Crewmate goes towards the Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup and takes another crack at improving its Voltage generation.
The Water Flesh generates Flesh.
The Olgaonic Sacrificial Doll is just floating, waiting to be used.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders the new Bingus Bungus Builder.

You gather 2,000 Energy!

You summon an Olgaonic Sacrificial Doll!

The placeholder twitches.
"Generating character..."
"Error: Multiple characters in memory. Attempting unification..."
"Error: unification failed. Attempting random selection..."
"Error: Randomiser is not responding. Generating deterministic timeshare..."

The placeholder's indistinct grey form begins cycling through four shapes: a human in cyan clothes, a different human who has a green jacket. He has green pants. His suit is green. He has a white shirt. He has black shoes. He has a blue tie. He has a defense attorney badge on his lapel. He has hair that is spiky, but flat instead. Another different human in a cake-themed outfit with wide eyes. AND A FIRE-ENTHUSIASTIC MOTH PALADIN OF A MATCHING DEITY.
"hello this is an utterly trivial situation to solve. Practically childs play, especially considering He was 12 years old at one month old. He WAS GOING TO NABJKAE A CKAE BEUCASEIO CAKES ALRE THE GRELASTEST SLOUTION TO ALL PROBELNMES! TOMAK E/BKAJE A CKAE ALL OYOJI NEEDED WLAS TO MAKE THE CKAE MATIERLAS, AND HTEN SET THEM ON FIRE. IT HELPS IF IT'S ALSO ALIVE BECAUSE THEN YOU CAN BURN IT ALIVE WHICH MEANS IT WILL NOT BE HARMED (BECAUSE IF IT WAS HARMED THAT WOULD BE BURNING DEAD NOT BURNING ALIVE) AND THAT REMOVES ALL OF THE SMALL AND IRRELEVANT DOWNSIDES OF BURNING ALIVE."
So saying, the cycling body creates a pile of 'cake materials' (flour) and sets them on fire. The resulting explosion doesn't particularly affect the battle, but it does blow away any debris or dust on the nearby temple walls. Cycling back over to the most exceptional and superior of its character options, whose great intellect makes Him unmatched in all matters, including physical strength because He used His great intellect to figure out how to become very strong, and also including in other matters because He was simply perfect in every way. He analyses the revealed walls of this temple, which was in some sense under water. This was even though the temple was clearly not underwater, because other people, who needed air to live, were not drowning, and also because there was not water. This mystery would have stumped a lesser intelligence, but it didn't stump Him, because He was not a lesser intelligence, because He was a greater intelligence. It was completely clear to someone as intelligent as a greater intelligence, like Him, especially after looking at the temple walls, that the reason for the mystery was RELATED TO CAKES IN SOME WAY BECAUSE VUEYRTHING WAS RELIATY ED TO CAKES IN SOMEW YA (BEUCASKE CAKES WERE MUJT THAT GOOD!) AN D RPOABLY THIS WAS A TEMPL FO RCAKE IWORKSHIP! YESSIRYHT IN DEED!

22/30 Unnamed Charge (+1 from Banana_Square_5)
+1 to Banana_Square_5

Welcome to the game! (NOTE: out of game discussion with JOEbob has determined his faction to be [AG].)

You read more of the text on the walls!

According to this part of the text, exactly seven weapons were made from the shards of broken reality. They're listed here as simply COG, MASK, ROD, GUN, HAMMER, WAND, and SWORD. No further details are given on this part of the wall.

[Action + Entity]

``This is brilliant, just brilliant.``
``What?``

And without warning, a giant purple and misty hand appears right above my 3 entities (Ignition, Tskaze and ...?).

``GIVE UP GIVE UP GIVE UP GIVE UP.``
Suddenly, the hand comes down and grabs the 3 entities.

``WHAT THE HELL PY?!``

``There's no hope in these 3, and after the creation of such imposter, I will not let this battle turn in our favour.``
And suddenly, the 3 entities would hear one command...

``Self destruct, self destruct, self destruct.``

And with that, the 3 entities would force out their entire lifeforce to damage the PG entities, effectively one big "Final Gambit" (aka that one pokemon move that ko's the user in exchange of damaging the opponent.) and wouldn't stop trying until their demise.

``Without his lifelink, all will fall and in the end, victory is in sight..``

And to finish it off, he walks off as he manages to grab full control of his vessel and destroying that mere [AG] to [N], again, along with doing this.

>Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]< to >Razor_Typhoon: Ian Pylog, the Desire for Chaos<

[OOC]

(Isn't it perfect, switch to evil without assisting the evil.)

...Very well. For the record, I don't think I'm going to let you do mass entity sacrifice like this again.

Ian becomes Pylog! Faction changed to [N]!

Ignition destroyed! Tskaze destroyed! destroyed!

In a large wave of sacrificed life, every last one of the Overcharged Mob Spawner's entities are destroyed! The Overcharged Mob Spawner drops what appears to be a Debug Stick, twisted by the furious sacrifice! Pylog takes it, abandoning the Abandoned Bandanna once more.

The Overcharged Mob Spawner itself is sent flying a ways down the hallway, a bit worse for wear! Norm, who has been keeping his distance, picks up the damaged spawner!

Norm: Not to worry! I'll hold on to this for you!

Norm retreats deeper into the hallway! The group gives chase!

~~~

Passing through the winding hallways of the temple, the group exits into a spacious room. Here, Aspera and a group of fearsome foes are assembled...

Adventurers. Meet my inner circle.

Apart from Aspera, there are seven other people in the room. Most you recognize. There's Norm, The Doctor, King Dedede, Spamton, and TRAGEDY, the mysterious individual who whisked you away to Aspera's flint mine. The other two, you haven't seen before now. The Evil Wizard from Castle Crashers is there, along with P03, the Scrybe, who seems to have a smug grin on his face.

TRAGEDY: ALAS, WE MEET AGAIN, ADVENTURERS.
TRAGEDY: IT IS COMMENDABLE YOU CONTINUE TO STRIVE FOR A GOOD ENDING.
The Doctor: Our efforts to locate this temple and execute our plan will not be in vain because of you.
P03: YOU NEEDN'T WORRY, DOCTOR. THEY AREN'T EVEN PLAYING OPTIMALLY.
P03: WASTING UNNECESSARY ACTIONS ON MOURNING. AND THAT'S NOT EVEN THE HALF OF IT.

King Dedede: I wouldn't underestimate them. They may seem bumbling, but they put up a fight.
Norm: I have to concur! They've given me a good beating!

Aspera turns back to address his inner circle.

TRAGEDY, if you would give us a proper arena?
TRAGEDY: IF YOU WISH TO BURN, THEN SO BE IT.

TRAGEDY raises an arm, and flames erupt around the group and Aspera, blocking the view of his inner circle!

Let's let them finish reading the walls.
This battle is between you and me.
...But first...

Aspera raises his sword, and it glows with a red magic.

Allow me to demonstrate once more why I am not to be trifled with.

Aspera's orchid eye flares with power as he brings down his sword. A familiar slashing noise can be heard as he does so.
For a few seconds, nothing happens. Then, several red nines appear as the Ironclad Protector © is unceremoniously sliced in half. The slice seems to set off a chain reaction, as more and more nines appear as entity after entity collapses into dust. Elemental ©, Centurion ©, the Olgaonic Sacrificial Doll, the Unnatural Thing, the Silverfish, the Healer, the Tower of Healing, the Healing Abomination, the Gun-Shaped Spawner of Bullets, the Voodoo Guy That Just Stabs You, the Retroactive Knife, the Totally Alive Boxing Gloves, the Pet Slimes, the Puppeteered Colossus, the Silas Facade, the Sharpness 255 Raw Cod, and the Crewmate are all sliced in a flurry of endless nines. The Bingus Bungus Energy! quivers, as if grazed by the attack, as it unceremoniously disperses 50,000 Energy harmlessly into the air.

The fire in Aspera's eye wanes, and he smiles.

Consider that a warm-up. I'll gladly take more from you if you give me the chance.

It's just you and Aspera. Fight!

The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates 2,200 Voltage! The Water Flesh generates 3,000 Flesh! The Bingus Bungus Energy generates 13,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Builders! continue working on a Bingus Bungus Beacon!

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
All: Find the secrets of the seemingly-sunken temple!

Current environmental factors:
Mystery: The nearby area seems to radiate an aura of the enigmatic. Attacks with more esoteric effects will be more effective.
Sunken: This temple is above ground, but the K.A.T.E. seems to think it's under the sea. Water-based attacks will be more effective?
Imposing Presence: An unknown presence is slowly worming its way into the area. Attacks against entities will be less effective.

Aspera [GM]: 24/50 HP, Godmodder

Battlefield:

Entities:

Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 58,400/100,000, Attack: 100, Armor: 0, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, Pocket Repair Dimension, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC), Stop ©: Unable to act! Cooldowns will not advance! Can be removed with actions!
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.
Pocket Repair Dimension: Activates every turn. Heals up to 10,000 HP to a non-boss [PG] entity, but that entity takes no actions this turn.

Testificate [N]: HP: 65,000/65,000, Armor: 6,000, Reaction Fire: 1,000, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!

THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE [KRILL13 - N?]: HP: NONE/NONE, ATTACK: FIVE THOUSAND
Healing Rain Cloud [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Healing: 1,500
Glumpus the Very Competent Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 4,500/4,500, Healing: 4,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,500 * 2
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 5,100 (100), Attack: 0 (5,000), Form: Defense Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form, Bingus Bungus Shield!: 3,000 HP
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 6,900 (+2,200/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Water Flesh [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Flesh: 6,000 (+3,000/turn), may expend flesh to give that much temporary HP to an entity, including itself
Pretty Rad Sword [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Attack: 1,500, spawns Unremarkable Guy on death
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 28,000 (+13,000/turn), any player may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Beacon! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, +3,000 Bingus Bungus Energy! Energy per turn
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 46,500/50,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources
The Bingus Bungus Shield!
Builders Required: 1​
Turns Required: 1​
Energy Required: 1,000​
Stats: Adds 1,000 temporary HP to an entity.​

The Bingus Bungus Turret!
Turns Required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Energy Required: 10,000​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Attack​

The Bingus Bungus Medic!
Turns required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Healing​
The Bingus Bungus Elemental!
Turns Required: 2 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 5,000 per builder used​
Stats: 2,000 HP and 500 Attack per builder used, HP lost is converted back into Energy​

The Bingus Bungus Beacon!
Builders Required: 3​
Turns Required: 3 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 20,000​
Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Left Leg!
Builders Required: 2​
Turns Required: 3 (-1 per additional builder, min 1)​
Stats: 10,000 HP, 1,000 Armor, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Right Leg!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 1,000 Thorns, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Left Arm!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 2,500 Healing, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Right Arm!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 500*5 Attack, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Central Core!
Builders Required: 4​
Turns Required: 6 (-1 per additional builder, min 1)​
Energy Required: 50,000​
Stats: 25,000 HP, 1,000 Attack, 1,000 Healing, 1,000 Armor, 1,000 Thorns, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Working on a Bingus Bungus Beacon! 1 turn left
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Working on a Bingus Bungus Beacon! 1 turn left
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N](x4): HP: 6,000/6,000(x4), Attack: 1,000
The Bingus Bungus Medic! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,000/6,000, Healing: 1,000

Ferrous Wroughtnaught [???]: HP: 91,000/91,000, Armor: 1,000, Thorns: 2,000, Attack: 10,000
Vampiric Bruiser ©: HP: 5/10, Actions: Dancing Spark, Comprehension, BREAK FREE
Dancing Spark: Attacking action with 2,000 Action Power. Also heals Vampiric Bruiser © by 1/1000 of the total damage dealt.
Comprehension: Healing action with 2,000 Action Power. Low power, higher possible creativity bonuses (up to 5x).
BREAK FREE: Attacking action with 10,000 Action Power. Will kill Vampiric Bruiser © outright, ignoring abilities of other entities.
Controller ©: HP: 5/5, Manipulation: Can take control of another entity's actions for the turn. Likelihood of success depends on action creativity and significance of chosen orders.
©, Fisher of Universes: HP: 7/7, Fisher of Universes: Fishes up a random fish each turn belonging to one of the factions with entities present (neutral fish are hostile).

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Layn: Layn [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N]
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG]
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG]
little1133: Birdie [AG]
Kitnight: ?
Torix: Firestorm [AG]
W32Coravint: W32Coravint [AG]
Noctis-X: Noctis [AG]

Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s and a 10,000 damage coupon)
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
Crimtane Shovel: ©
JOEbob: JOE Phoenix Cake OF THE MOTHPIRE [AG]

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics
High-Conductivity Skin
+ Your action power is doubled!​
--- You must give out two charges each turn, and they must both go to [AG] players!​

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Monkey Wizard's Staff: +2,000 Action Power
Octopus King's Crown: You are very confident.
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©
Understanding the Nameplate: Depth

+ Copies you summon have more interesting and varied abilities!​

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog Missing Piece

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: None [AG]. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol and Kirby [AG]. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: None [AG]. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: None [AG]. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr [PG]. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Unavailable
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: None [AG]. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Available
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here] [N]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Unavailable, uses left: 2
The Spamtanic: Pipis. Owner: None [AG]. A pipis, inert. Once every 4 turns, you can activate the pipis by selecting a target. It will appear on the battlefield with 20,000 HP, and you may use actions to protect it from attacks. The turn after it is summoned, it will detonate, dealing 50,000 damage to its target. If the target dies, the pipis will instead change its target and detonate on the next turn after that. Cooldown: IIII
Overcharged Mob Spawner: Debug Stick. Owner: Pylog [N]. A stick that seems to break the nearby environment. And yet, it seems to have a much worse effect on living things. Once per five turns. you can destroy an entity you own to deal its max HP as damage to another entity. Cooldown: IIIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information, explaining environmental effects and attack boosts given by the current area. Weather can be changed by a sufficiently creative action and/or the influences of various entities.
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

In related news, War of a Thousand Universes is now running concurrently on the Spacebattles forum. Posts from both forums will be accepted, for the time being. If we get enough people posting on Spacebattles, we may move there fully.

[OOC]

(Action will come soon on Spacebattles, so take this RPNULL that may or may not be the last one on this site)

[RPNULL]

``Whoops, did I do that?!``

He seems to be clutching something...

aka, the mask of Ignition, now brutally damaged to the point that many cracks emerge from it, unlike Tskaze's mask which was shattered until its wearer's death.

``Well, I hate to cooperate with the good guys, but Aspera is the bigger problem, we could work together and all...``

He then puts on the mask, the X changing from a very faded red/orange to a bright purple.

``But our goals are conflicting...``

[RPNULL]
``Well, I hate to cooperate with the good guys, but Aspera is the bigger problem, we could work together and all...``
"bold of you to assume we're good guys here lmao we're kinda just stuck here punching Aspera's face in until more openly anti-Aspera peeps come in, then we'll be on our 'make faction-dubious stuff' routine and all that"

[RPNULL]

``I'm just here for the chaos and trouble, and other stuff, I don't care who is considered good or bad, as long as they aren't with Aspera, you won't be my target.``

[Charge + RPNULL. Just skip to just above the Entity Command for the actual charge stuff instead of the intro]:
Hoho, I already had to summon it with Shovel's +1!

+1 to Banana_Square_5
Pol takes the cash brick, the miscoloured 1, and the normal +1 in turn.

Two of them go into a waiting box while I take a hot 5 seconds to come up with my next charge length. The final one is used to spontaneously manifest a portal...
[60/60]
...the other side of which opens into the Doodlesphere. So, our brown scarfed, skeleton friend with a humongous paintbrush on his back, a white shirt under a small brown jacket, and overalls with the top bits tucked in, strolls through the portal to end up by Pol's side.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's Ink Sans.
(Disclaimer: This one's a different iteration from the one Shovel dealt with. Timeline shenanigans.)

All 7 of his ink bottles float in behind him, all the 7 different colours of the rainbow.
Except a black portal opens up behind Ink, from which 4 black tendrils lash out, stabbing through and shattering 4 out of 7 of Ink's bottles before Ink, Pol, or Kirby can react, leaving only the red, green, and orange bottles behind. Pol only turns in time to see the tendrils withdrawing into a closing portal, while Ink looks on somewhat dumbfounded.
"..."
"Well. I've still got 3. It's fine."
"So what's
going on?"
"Murdering some mad 'god' for now. Gotta murder their henchmen first though."

Pol points to Oryx's monsters in front of all the three of them.
"Oh. And...try not to let your ink bottles get too banged up, Ink? Don't want you being close to vulnerable before we actually return to the actual battlefield and try our hand again at attack Aspera, okay?"
"Right. Bringing in some other Sanses should help with that then..."
"The chaos here's likely to limit your abilities though. A lot of work went to minimising the impact of that, but I'm not too sure what kind of capabilities of yours you have access to right now."

Meanwhile...
[2/15]: Idk about this for now so here's a thingie.
+1 in the form of JUST A PENCIL to [Name Here] because yes (@Krill13)

[Entity command]:
"For now though..."
"...see about attacking the Henchmen here, alright Ink? They're the bulkiest ones. Can't miss 'em."
"I think you should be able to make an attack this turn? Or at least your red ink bottle anyway."
"I don't think you can bring in some Sanses quite yet, but if you can, go for it!"

[Action]: GUN
So there's two blasts to deal with since no one wants to deal with stuff that can't be countered.
Good thing their HP sucks.

So, let's do a little precision work, shall we?
Pol opens up an array of 6 portals, 3 on each side of them, through which 6 rifle barrels poke out from. All fire off a single shot each after a moment, as whoever's apparently using them takes their time to aim. And in an instant, Pol draws several arrows throughout the whole battlefield pointing every which way throughout the air without moving at all, obscuring the sights of all the monsters, while staying away from Pol and their allies, where possible.
Two of the rifle-shots land true on the Aberrant Blasts, the obvious first targets...before they're taken along the path of the arrows, being sucked up and along like the arrows were vacuum cleaners. Because they define direction, obviously. What do you mean I stole this from a demon from Demon Slayer? IDK WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

The arrows bend and twist every which way, making the bullets go faster and faster as their course gets changed again and again. With every new turn the bullets make, they zoom faster and faster, until they become blinding streaks...and then turn completely invisible as they outspeed light.
At least the monsters are able to tell where the bullets are coming from judging from the ever elongating, ever changing arrows, so they all gather themselves in a clump as the arrows slowly encircle them, with the bullets whizzing along them at blinding speeds and piercing them with ease if they get too careless or slow in getting out of the way of the bullets.

Though, that's just 3 of the bullets forcing the monsters together. The other 3 have the rest of Oryx's wine collection to ruin, because apparently last turn's fiasco wasn't enough. The arrows spiral around the wine bottles and the barrels, making the bullets barely graze them. Except, they're hit with such force that even a single grazing hit sends them flying into the air, somehow without breaking any of the containers; merely, they're just chipped. Probably something to do with more force vector editing.
The arrows loop and loop like a roller coaster, making the bullets do the same in order to juggle the rest of Oryx's wine through the air and towards the encircled monsters.
<<Kirby. Water ability. Do your worst!>>
<<Poyo!>>

The arrows then are drawn to make the bullets pierce the bottles and barrels head on, shattering and breaking them while also spilling what should be the rest of Oryx's wine all over the monsters.
Kirby, donning a gold band from which a geyser protrudes on his head, takes hold of the water in the wine and uses it to form a deluge that rains down from above, forming one humongous tentacle of mixed wine that shoves itself into one of the Henchmen's mouths, burrowing it throughout their entire body.

Being a bit brutal, Kirby then makes the wine inside them spike outwards every which way from the inside, ripping out the Henchman's innards like some kind of inside-out pin cushion, while also forming several tentacles to crush what remains of the Henchman's insides that somehow manage to stay inside.
In other words, it really doesn't end well for the Henchman.

The wine-spikes sticking out from the Henchman then break off to slash at them even more from the outside for extra good measure.

[Charge + RPNULL. Just skip to just above the Entity Command for the actual charge stuff instead of the intro]:

Hoho, I already had to summon it with Shovel's +1!

Pol takes the cash brick, the miscoloured 1, and the normal +1 in turn.

Two of them go into a waiting box while I take a hot 5 seconds to come up with my next charge length. The final one is used to spontaneously manifest a portal...
[60/60]
...the other side of which opens into the Doodlesphere. So, our brown scarfed, skeleton friend with a humongous paintbrush on his back, a white shirt under a small brown jacket, and overalls with the top bits tucked in, strolls through the portal to end up by Pol's side.

Ladies and gentlemen, it's Ink Sans.
(Disclaimer: This one's a different iteration from the one Shovel dealt with. Timeline shenanigans.)

All 7 of his ink bottles float in behind him, all the 7 different colours of the rainbow.
Except a black portal opens up behind Ink, from which 4 black tendrils lash out, stabbing through and shattering 4 out of 7 of Ink's bottles before Ink, Pol, or Kirby can react, leaving only the red, green, and orange bottles behind. Pol only turns in time to see the tendrils withdrawing into a closing portal, while Ink looks on somewhat dumbfounded.
"..."
"Well. I've still got 3. It's fine."
"So what's
going on?"
"Murdering some mad 'god' for now. Gotta murder their henchmen first though."

Pol points to Oryx's monsters in front of all the three of them.
"Oh. And...try not to let your ink bottles get too banged up, Ink? Don't want you being close to vulnerable before we actually return to the actual battlefield and try our hand again at attack Aspera, okay?"
"Right. Bringing in some other Sanses should help with that then..."
"The chaos here's likely to limit your abilities though. A lot of work went to minimising the impact of that, but I'm not too sure what kind of capabilities of yours you have access to right now."

Meanwhile...
[2/15]: Idk about this for now so here's a thingie.
+1 in the form of JUST A PENCIL to [Name Here] because yes (@Krill13)

[Entity command]:
"For now though..."
"...see about attacking the Henchmen here, alright Ink? They're the bulkiest ones. Can't miss 'em."
"I think you should be able to make an attack this turn? Or at least your red ink bottle anyway."
"I don't think you can bring in some Sanses quite yet, but if you can, go for it!"

[Action]: GUN
So there's two blasts to deal with since no one wants to deal with stuff that can't be countered.
Good thing their HP sucks.

So, let's do a little precision work, shall we?
Pol opens up an array of 6 portals, 3 on each side of them, through which 6 rifle barrels poke out from. All fire off a single shot each after a moment, as whoever's apparently using them takes their time to aim. And in an instant, Pol draws several arrows throughout the whole battlefield pointing every which way throughout the air without moving at all, obscuring the sights of all the monsters, while staying away from Pol and their allies, where possible.
Two of the rifle-shots land true on the Aberrant Blasts, the obvious first targets...before they're taken along the path of the arrows, being sucked up and along like the arrows were vacuum cleaners. Because they define direction, obviously. What do you mean I stole this from a demon from Demon Slayer? IDK WHAT YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT.

The arrows bend and twist every which way, making the bullets go faster and faster as their course gets changed again and again. With every new turn the bullets make, they zoom faster and faster, until they become blinding streaks...and then turn completely invisible as they outspeed light.
At least the monsters are able to tell where the bullets are coming from judging from the ever elongating, ever changing arrows, so they all gather themselves in a clump as the arrows slowly encircle them, with the bullets whizzing along them at blinding speeds and piercing them with ease if they get too careless or slow in getting out of the way of the bullets.

Though, that's just 3 of the bullets forcing the monsters together. The other 3 have the rest of Oryx's wine collection to ruin, because apparently last turn's fiasco wasn't enough. The arrows spiral around the wine bottles and the barrels, making the bullets barely graze them. Except, they're hit with such force that even a single grazing hit sends them flying into the air, somehow without breaking any of the containers; merely, they're just chipped. Probably something to do with more force vector editing.
The arrows loop and loop like a roller coaster, making the bullets do the same in order to juggle the rest of Oryx's wine through the air and towards the encircled monsters.
<<Kirby. Water ability. Do your worst!>>
<<Poyo!>>

The arrows then are drawn to make the bullets pierce the bottles and barrels head on, shattering and breaking them while also spilling what should be the rest of Oryx's wine all over the monsters.
Kirby, donning a gold band from which a geyser protrudes on his head, takes hold of the water in the wine and uses it to form a deluge that rains down from above, forming one humongous tentacle of mixed wine that shoves itself into one of the Henchmen's mouths, burrowing it throughout their entire body.

Being a bit brutal, Kirby then makes the wine inside them spike outwards every which way from the inside, ripping out the Henchman's innards like some kind of inside-out pin cushion, while also forming several tentacles to crush what remains of the Henchman's insides that somehow manage to stay inside.
In other words, it really doesn't end well for the Henchman.

The wine-spikes sticking out from the Henchman then break off to slash at them even more from the outside for extra good measure.

Ink Sans summoned!

You destroy both Aberrant Blasts! You then deal 5,000 damage to one of the Henchmen!

Oryx's Sanctuary is organized to keep enemies of Oryx on their toes, not quite sure what they'll encounter. The sanctuary has four entrances, each of which cycles out at random, only one at a time leading from the Wine Cellar. Behind each of these entrances is a gauntlet tailor-made by each of Oryx's four subordinates. At the end of the gauntlet, explorers will be required to face down the creator of that path. Each of the subordinates is a master of combat in their own right, with each using unusual tactics to ensure victory.

~~~

The Henchmen of Oryx and Abominations of Oryx attack again! You will take 27 damage if you fail to counter! The Aberrants of Oryx summon two more Aberrant Blasts!

Ink Sans attacks one of the Henchmen that's at full HP, killing it!

~~~

Wine Cellar:

Henchman of Oryx ['Ω'](x3): HP: 10,000/10,000(x1), 5,000/10,000(x1), Armor: 1,000, Attack: 3,000, other entities are harder to counter
Aberrant of Oryx ['Ω'](x2): HP: 3,000/3,000(x2), summons an Aberrant Blast every turn
Aberrant Blast ['Ω'](x2): HP: 1,000/1,000(x2), Attack: 5,000, impossible to counter
Abomination of Oryx ['Ω'](x3): HP: 3,000/3,000(x3), Attack: 6,000

Ink Sans [AG-BOSS]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Attack: 15,000, Dodge: 75%, Ink Barrier, Ink Exhaustion: II, Bridge Universes: IIII, Dodge Exhaustion
Red Ink Bottle [AG]: Integrity: 100%, Pain Boon, Deathrattle: +5,000 Attack to Ink Sans
Orange Ink Bottle [AG]: Integrity: 100%, Armor Boon, Deathrattle: +2,000 Armor to Ink Sans
Green Ink Bottle [AG]: Integrity: 100%, Healing Boon, Deathrattle: +5,000 Regeneration to Ink Sans
Ink Barrier: Ink Sans is invincible. Disappears when no Ink Bottles are present.
Ink Exhaustion: Ink Sans only takes actions every other turn. Does not affect the Ink Bottles. Disappears when no Ink Bottles are present.
Bridge Universes: Summon an Alternate Universe Sans with 10,000 HP, 75% Dodge, 5,000 Attack, and Dodge Exhaustion.
Dodge Exhaustion: When an entity with Dodge Exhaustion dodges an attack, it loses 25% Dodge chance. When it is hit successfully, its dodge resets to 75%.
Pain Boon: Give another entity (not another Ink Bottle or any Sans) +5,000 Attack this turn. Multiple boons cannot be given to the same entity in a single turn.
Armor Boon: Give another entity (not another Ink Bottle or any Sans) +2,000 Armor this turn. Multiple boons cannot be given to the same entity in a single turn.
Healing Boon: Heal another entity (not another Ink Bottle or any Sans) by 5,000 HP. Multiple boons cannot be given to the same entity in a single turn.

Players:

Pol and Kirby [AG]: HP: 84/100

Last edited:
DragonAegis said:
AHHH WHAT'S HAPPENING
[MACHINERY 1/10], +1 to Crimtane Shovel (energy transfer with handshake as a wire)
Tom Sawyer appears as neutral because they want to know what's happening, but will likely attack Aspera when they get the chance.
They then use their action to create a magical contract which can be signed by entities, even ones like the planning room, to give their allegiance to DragonAegis. The details can be worked out later, if needed.

Due to getting Controller © from Crimtane Shovel, I tell them to... (realizes I probably should have saved that for later) ...attempt to control the Planning Room to gain a new tactic called 'Be owned by DragonAegis' and immediately use it and also I pay for that by giving 5 +1s to it in the future yeah that totally isn't going to work is it. Instead, Controller © mind-controls the Planning Room and makes it sign the magical contract.

Magical Contract created! However, it seems to be literally full of holes...

JOEbobobob said:
The Placeholder, having just done an action that ended on cake, shifts to its next sequential mode: MOTHS. THE MOTH PALADIN LOOKS AROUND AT THIS NEW PLACE WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE ONE OF THEM SAID EVERYONE IS BEING NONOPTIMAL AND THEN ANOTHER ONE DID AN OMINOUS BUT THAT'S ALL MUCH LESS IMPORTANT THAN THE MORE IMPORTANT THING THE GUY CALLED 'TRAGEDY' DID A GOOD: FIRE. THEY SET THE PLACE ON FIRE. FIRE IS GREAT, YOU KNOW, IT'S A CLASSIC IN MOTH PLACES ALL THE MOTHS LOVE THEIR FIRE IT'S THE BEST THING SINCE EATING CLOTHES. BUT THIS PRESENTS THE MOTH PALADIN WITH A BIG PROBLEM SEE THE TROUBLE IS THAT LIKE ON THE ONE HAND APPARENTLY ASPERA WANTS TO BURN (TRAGEDY SAID SO AND AS A MAKER OF FIRE CAN'T BE WRONG), WHICH IS A VERY NOBLE GOAL AND THE MOTH PALADIN WOULD LOVE TO HELP ASPERA WITH THAT, BUT ON THE OTHER HAND, THE MOTH PALADIN ALSO LIKES BEING ON FIRE AND IT SEEMS LIKE THEIR BE-ON-FIRE BUFF LAPSED AT SOME POINT AND THAT MEANS THEY NEED TO JUMP INTO THE WALL OF FLAMES SO THEY CAN BE ON FIRE AGAIN, IT'S UTTERLY IMPERATIVE.
IT'S JUST SUCH A HARD DECISION.
THE MOTH PALADIN OF THE BBBA DEITY CAN'T BEAR TO DECIDE BETWEEN THEM BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE THE MOTH PALADIN OF THE BBBA DEITY CAN MULTITASK! AND BY MULTITASK IT MEANS 'DO AN ACTION WHICH IS BOTH OF THEM AT ONCE' SO IT CHARGES HEADFIRST TOWARDS ASPERA. THIS IS ACTUALLY A GREAT TACTIC BECAUSE THE MOTH PALADIN OF THE BBBA DEITY'S HEAD HAS NOTHING OF VALUE IN IT SO IT'S LIKE PRESENTING YOUR ENEMY WITH ABLATIVE ARMOR, AND THEN THE PALADIN RUNS INTO ASPERA (PROBABLY(WELL, IT'S NOT REALLY A RUN, MORE OF A LEAP. A TACKLE. A SMACKERONI.)) AND JUST KINDA KEEPS GOING AND KNOCKS BOTH ITSELF AND ASPERA RIGHT INTO THE FIRE, NOT MUCH AIM NEEDED REALLY BECAUSE THE FIRE IS A WHOLE CIRCLY DEAL, AND NOW THEY BOTH GET TO BE ON FIRE AND IT'S GREAT! COMPLETE SUCCESS.

BUT ASPERA IS A GODMODDER SO MAYBE ASPERA WOULD LIKE UH NOT BE IN THE WAY OF THE CHARGE. HOW WILL THE MOTH PALADIN OF THE BBBA DEITY MAKE SURE THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN WHEN ASPERA IS A GODMODDER AND IN THE WAY? WELL, SIMPLE, SEE, THE MOTH PALADIN IS CHARGING AND THIS WILL PUT THE PALADIN IN THE FIRE. BECAUSE THE FIRE IS IN ALL THE DIRECTIONS. SO IF THE MOTH PALADIN CAN MAKE ASPERA CHARGE, ASPERAS CHARGE WILL MAKE SURE ASPERA WILL ALSO END UP IN THE FIRE EVEN IF THE TACKLE MISSES, BECAUSE OF BEING INSIDE A SHAPE. SO AS DOUBLE INSURANCE THE MOTH PALADIN OF THE BBBA DEITY GIVES ASPERA A +1 TO FORCE HIM TO CHARGE (INTO THE FIRE). THAT IS DEFINITELY HOW CHARGING WORKS.

23/30 Unnamed Charge
+1 TO ASPERA SO CHARGING IS ENFORCED.

Aspera effortly sidesteps your attack!

A rather disappointing showing. I was expecting a chall-

You then give Aspera a Charge, causing him to be flung into the fire at high speeds! Unfortunately, he fire around him seems to part, preventing him from taking any actual damage! TRAGEDY can be heard chastising Aspera from within the fire!

TRAGEDY: YOU MUST BE MORE CAUTIOUS, ASPERA. MANIPULATING THE FIRE LIKE THAT SETS A BAD NARRATIVE PRECEDENT.
You can yell at me later. Focus on finding the mirror.

Endboi said:
Action 1: A voice is heard coming from everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Yes, that's right, the voice you're hearing right now. Well, in YOUR case it's reading, but that's not important. What IS important is the fact that the world is an egg. That's right, an egg. In fact, all worlds are eggs. They will all turn into chickens one day, and there's no way to stop that unavoidable cycle.
Aspera is a virus, he corrupts the egg, and the giant cosmic chickens have taken a notice to him. They use their hyperadvanced precursor science to peel him off the face of this egg and decontaminate him. This decontamination involves sharp things and lasers and several other things that are less comprehendible by mortals but in no way less painful.
Once they're done, the chickens re-stick him to the face of the egg, otherwise known as the world. Albeit more shriveled than he used to be.

Actions 2 and 3: At this very moment, a chosen one was born! He is destined to make evil tremble in its boots! Unfortunately, he still has to grow up, go to school, go to college, realize his true purpose and find his way to these ruins... yeah, that'll take a while.

3/10 Chosen One

(You only get one action. Your charge should also only be at 2/10. Actions may not be used to boost charges.)

The cosmic chickens find they're unable to lay a finger on Aspera, presumably because the nature of their attack is too esoteric. Or, perhaps, because they're unnaturally powerful? One of the two. Or maybe both.

RazorTyphoon said:
OOC: Hey, RazorTyphoon here, just wanting to say hi, now take my action.

Action: ``Let's get this show on the road...``

Pylog would grab the shards of Tskaze's mask before forming the shards into a X by itself, he freezes the X in place before backing up.

``3, 2, 1.``

He then draws out the Inferno Fork and fires a fireball at the X, due to not being glued together, the X shatters back into the shards which head towards Aspera's direction from all angles...

Added bonus of the shards being set ablaze.

``One mask is now my mask, the other mask is the slash.``

Gonna start a new charge so...

The Fog's creation - [1/35]

[RPNULL]

``Do whatever you please, but do not get in my way.``

Aspera spins his sword about at high speeds, absorbing the flaming shards of mask!

A fire attack in the middle of a burning arena...?
I almost miss the person you used to be. At least he was a bit more original.

Crimtane Shovel said:
[OOC]
I guess I'm here now.
[HR=3][/HR]
A +1 made of fire to whatever JOEbob is. Hopefully it's appreciated.
[HR=3][/HR]
[Main Action]
Now is the time of mass panic. Now, normally, © would be fine with this situation. Sure, half his beloved creations died, but that was gonna happen eventually. But the real issue is that it's just Aspera on the field. Along with the fact that Aspera just wiped half the entities from existence in one move. By himself.

So, understandably not wanting to get his remaining ©'s murdered, © would get © (who's still here, by the way) to create a door, which ominously rises out of the ground. Then everything within my non-faction (Except Controller ©) is promptly shoved in, along with © and ©. Where are they going? Well, it's trying to bring © to another place where he can increase the power of his nameplate, but in the case that doesn't work, it instead would multiply the amount of doors to such an extent that you can barely move. Specifically, around Aspera.

In other words, I'm either on a sidequest, or mildly inconvenienceing Aspera.
[HR=3][/HR]
[Entity Commands]
As I put all of my creations into the door, nothing happens here. However, I slightly less politely ask Stop © to get off the Planning Room. Maybe he couldn't hear me over the fire and death.
But as per a deal, I leave Controller © in the hands of DragonAegis this turn. If they die, I will get revenge.

[HR=3][/HR]
Synthesis complete. Delivering now... [42/43]
Or at least, it was. But then a certain someone gifted me a delightful +1. So it's go time lads.
[43/43]

From the corner of the flames, a small rift opens. This rift, a pleasant rose color, rapidly swells in size, before it seems to explode. But where this rift was, there is now a building.

It is a massive fortress, a conglomeration of steel and wood that dwarfs the Planning Room in its sheer scale, it walls emblazoned with a ©. From the depths of its halls, whirring and buzzing sounds echo out, the cacophony showing how near it is to completion. A © of no name runs out, beaming.
"I-its done! It's finally done!"

Then, from somewhere deep within the fortress, a massive clang rumbles out. It repeats itself 6 times, growing in intensity with each strike. And on that 6th chime, another rift opens above the Fortress. And from it, drops a ©. A © identical to the one who ran out, and who promptly returned back inside.

For in a infinite multiverse of infinite decisions, there are an infinite number of alternate ©'s who are too similar to use. However, that changes today. As with the Capital © (my name for this thing), I'm no longer the sole producer of ©'s. And for starters, it shall forge what I dub Nameless ©'s. Perhaps it will one day expand its library...

You venture into another journey to understand your Nameplate, taking your copies with you!

Get back here! You have something that belongs to me!

Aspera pulls out a professional-looking business card and throws it into the door behind you! You suspect that's not going to bode well for understanding your nameplate...

Capital © summoned!

Krill13 said:
[RP-ESQUE THINGS]

I watch as Norm just takes the Overcharged Spawner, a product of my usage of the Sandwich of Oblivion, a product that completely did not even help me in any matter considering it just went and considered me its enemy too, and I just. It's not even broken or irreparable or anything. It's just there, in the hands of Aspera essentially, and he'll probably stand to gain from it. Basically, my usage of the Sandwich of Oblivion just helped Aspera.

"Anyone get the feeling that maybe the Sandwich of Oblivion is a trash tier Spoil?"

"..."

"Hey what would happen if I feed this to the FALLEN MOTHPIRE?"

[HR=3][/HR]
[CHARGE]

ahem

[+1 from Pol on the other thread, something about JUST A PENCIL]
Thank you, Pol, for this pencil, that is totally just a pencil, and is totally not about to go into my mouth.

[2/5]
1 +1 2 Testificate.

[HR=3][/HR]
[ACTION]

Bingus Bungus:

Gonna lay off on the Bingus Bungus stuff for now, I don't take any this turn.

Free(?):
I wave to the THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE with the Sandwich of Oblivion in hand and try to get a feel of what will happen if I feed them a bite of this. I have a feeling it's gonna just make them go against me but hey, who knows?

Base:
Hoo boy did spring cleaning come and you know what? Yeah, the cleaned-up space is a refreshing sight to behold... except why is the Pretty Rad Sword still alive I- if there's one thing I want dead right now it's that thing for particularly being weak in attack because of that weird postmortem ability I just- "Aspera can you like- well first off thanks for the spring cleaning and all but uhh, if you can still attack, can you go for that particular sword? Actually, here I'll just- if you could hold for a moment, maybe do that Charging thing or whatever that moth guy's doing to you while I do this..."

I wait for the Moth Paladin's 'Charge' attempt on Aspera to conclude, kinda trying to avoid the whole two actions tripping each other up bit, then I snap my wrist. It hurts. Ow.

The blazing room is lit up even further as a swarm of annoyingly bright neon arrows encircle Aspera. They all point towards the Pretty Rad Sword. He may attempt to swat one or two or a hundred away, try to burst past them, but they do not ever leave his sight. They encircle and constrict over to him until only the aforementioned sword is the only thing visible to him. If anything though, it would seem that it's giving him surplus force, if only to have him uncontrollably launch himself into the Pretty Rad Sword and only that entity for this turn.

(Just an attempt to get Aspera to solely attack the Pretty Rad Sword this turn, I wanna see the "Unremarkable Guy" in "action")

[HR=3][/HR]
[ENTITIES]

[5/5]
Oop, 'nother Bingus Bungus Builder inbound. (this did not proc last turn apparently)

Nobody's bodyblocking for now.

THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE STAYS IDLE FOR NOW. UNLESS THE IMPOSING PRESENCE APPROACHING US IS HOSTILE TO US.

[Attack Priority: Whatever's approaching should it be hostile against us > None]
I'd attack the Planning Room here, but honestly I don't wanna incur the wrath of the guy with x2 Action Power should he pop back in.

[Healing Priority: The Bingus Bungus Architect > [AG] or [N] stuff]
I sure do hope my healers would get to healing the Bingus Bungus Architect to full this turn.

The Water Flesh generates Flesh and gives 1000 to YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD.
The Bingus Bungus Architect orders the new Bingus Bungus Builder to work on YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD's Bingus Bungus Shield.
1 Bingus Bungus Builder works on YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD's Bingus Bungus Shield.

You annoy Aspera enough he'll probably fight the Pretty Rad Sword! Just, uh, be careful what you wish for!

Either way, your action reduces the power of his action this turn!

Bingus Bungus Builder summoned!

King_Fuffy said:
...In the midst of the battle, the sound of a wrench emanates through the temple. Then, the sound of a hammer striking metal. ...And a drill? Someone's drilling something? The sound... doesn't seem to be coming from any source. Not a perceptible one, anyway. "Hehe, heheh, HAHAHAHAHA, BWAHAHAHAHAHAheeee!" Trailing sparks flicker to life, dropping into spacetime from some kind of higher plane. A higher plane where someone is welding two things together. "Bang, boom, pa-ZOW, hehehehee! ...And-a-one, and-a-two, and-a-one-two-three, ta-DAAA!"

The gremlin laughter and construction sounds stop, abruptly.

For a moment, it is eerily quiet.

Then-

[ACTION] "Hi-YAH!"

A young woman explodes out of the Spoil of War menu and slams the Abandoned Bandanna over Aspera's head. The Bandanna... except something is different about it? It's been partially plated with metal, and wired with toaster coils, electric prods, and a miniature buzzsaw, something like an extremely deranged shock collar. What's more, it glows with [GLOW=#ffffff]an eerie white light.[/glow] Before Aspera can retaliate, the girl pirouettes out of attack range, acrobatically ping-ponging between combatants until she successfully leaves the immediate danger zone.

Standing up from a perfect three-point landing, we get a better look at her- wearing a white lab coat stained with years' worth of colorful substances and a belt with all sorts of science-y tools on her hip, she winks playfully. "Heyyyoooooo! It's ya girl, Olivia Opal! And you've been... banned! >:3"

The modified Bandanna- now a BANNED-ana- crackles with energy, before- POP! Aspera disappears, compelled by the really :red:ty pun. Or maybe something Unforeseen and Extremely Strange happens, I dunno, I'm not the GM. It probably won't work forever, but at the very least it should... deal damage? Or Something.

[CHARGE + GIFTING]

+1 to the Chosen One charge.

Cool Gals Don't Look at Explosions: 1/10

The Abandoned Bandana is added to your inventory.

Aspera counters the Banned-ana easily, but fades out of existence when the combined power of Pun and Ban knocks him two seconds out of sync! He returns quickly, 1 HP weaker than when he left.

Hmph. That should have been absorbed by my sword.

Robot # 207 said:
A Large Bullet shaped object is falling through the air!
It unfolds air brakes to slow down before finally deploying its parachute and landing on the ground.
When it lands, it… Falls apart? into many Blocks
One block is distinct though, it's a Cube, it looks like it's containing something that glows Blue
the Cube, The Core Block Pulses and then all the blocks suddenly attach to the core, some new parts Grow? Build? that weren't on the original craft until finally it resembles a Large Tank, it's apparent that this Craft is formed from many different modular blocks that can reconfigure themselves very easily.
The Tank then Fires its cannon at Aspera, followed by a Missile Barrage and some Machine gun Fire
[Unnamed Light Class 1/5]
gift charge is given to Ian if I understand things right
OOC: Can actions be stored? If they can would they be worth 2 Charges?
So this Game gives everyone entities huh? that's a pretty unique mechanic since the rules make it seem like the only thing charges are for is making entities.
Y'know those vehicle building block games?
TerraTech, Reassembly, Crossout, From The Depths etc? (but especially those first two)
Well the concept is that, a Cab/Control block builds and controls vehicles made of many different Modular Blocks that gradually detach as they get destroyed, with only the "Core" block being important, the vehicle is capable or repairing and replacing everything except the core, if the core goes the down then the only option is to Respawn.

Welcome to the game!

Aspera counters the tank shot effortlessly, then dispells the missile barrage with a beam attack and the machine gun fire with a magic shield!

(Actions may not be stored. Charge and actions are entirely separate, barring special Destinies.)

(Also, you can't die barring special circumstances, usually relating to either Oryx the Mad God or certain Destinies.)

rush99999 said:
Upon entering the temple and seeing how everything was on fire and people were fighting all over the place, The English Muffin decided that this place was not an environment conductive to the reading of books. And so The English Muffin left the temple, found a nice quiet spot outside, summoned a book, and began to read.

The English Muffin joins the Neutral faction.
The English Muffin uses its Action and its Charge to Charge. [Charge Name 2/??]
The English Muffin gives its Gift Charge to whoever posts next.

Do entities also have an Action, a Charge, and a Gift Charge?

Welcome to the game! ...You do that!

(Unless you got a Charge this turn, your charge should be at 1. You cannot use actions to charge.)

~~~

Controller © tries to take control of the Planning Room... and succeeds! Unfortunately, the Planning Room is still under the effects of the Stop ©, and thus does nothing this turn!

Most of the neutral entities idle! The Healing Rain Cloud and Glumpus the Very Competent Healer heal the Bingus Bungus Architect! by 6,000 HP! The Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup generates 2,200 Voltage! The Water Flesh generates 3,000 Flesh and gives 1,000 Temporary HP to YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD! The Bingus Bungus Energy! generates 13,000 Energy! The Bingus Bungus Builders! complete a Bingus Bungus Beacon! The remaining Bingus Bungus Builder! adds 1,000 HP to YOULOSTTHEGAMEXD's Bingus Bungus Shield!

Aspera, otherwise blinded by all of the neon arrows, duels with the Pretty Rad Sword! The Pretty Rad Sword is able to keep up pretty well with Aspera's repeated strikes for a while, until Aspera comes in with a rather forceful strike! Fortunately for the Pretty Rad Sword, the strike narrowly misses its handle by a few inches. Good thing it didn't hit anything vital! ...Despite that, the Pretty Rad Sword falls over and stops moving. Did it hit something vital after all?

~~~

Itinerary:
AG: Destroy Aspera!
N: Seek out your personal objectives.
PG: Protect Aspera!
All: Find the secrets of the seemingly-sunken temple!

Current environmental factors:
Mystery: The nearby area seems to radiate an aura of the enigmatic. Attacks with more esoteric effects will be more effective.
Sunken: This temple is above ground, but the K.A.T.E. seems to think it's under the sea. Water-based attacks will be more effective?
Imposing Presence: An unknown presence is slowly worming its way into the area. Attacks against entities will be less effective.

Battlefield:

Aspera
[GM]: 23/50 HP, Godmodder

Entities:

Controller © [AG]: HP: 5/5, Manipulation: Can take control of another entity's actions for the turn. Likelihood of success depends on action creativity and significance of chosen orders. Currently aligned with the [AG] faction.

Planning Room [Niyr - PG]: HP: 58,400/100,000, Attack: 100, Armor: 0, resets to 0 when taking unblocked damage, Fortify Planning Room: II, Naval Tactics: III, Attack the Objective!: III, Pocket Repair Dimension, (PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BATTLE TACTIC), Stop ©: Unable to act! Cooldowns will not advance! Can be removed with actions!
Fortify Planning Room: Planning Room gains 5,000 Armor. Caps at 50,000. Cap may change at later date.
Naval Tactics: [PG] ships may not be boarded by non-[PG] players the turn after this is used.
Attack the Objective!: [PG] entities' attacks deal 1.2x damage this turn, but may only target entities with 100,000 or more HP.
Pocket Repair Dimension: Activates every turn. Heals up to 10,000 HP to a non-boss [PG] entity, but that entity takes no actions this turn.

Testificate [N]: HP: 65,000/65,000, Armor: 6,000, Reaction Fire: 1,000, Trade: Give him +1 charge for something extra strange to happen!

THE FALLEN MOTHPIRE [KRILL13 - N?]: HP: NONE/NONE, ATTACK: FIVE THOUSAND
Healing Rain Cloud [Krill13 - N]: HP: 1,000/1,000, Healing: 1,500
Glumpus the Very Competent Healer [Krill13 - N]: HP: 4,500/4,500, Healing: 4,500
Discount Ender Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 8,000/8,000, Attack: 1,500 * 2
Yore Optimum Uber Lustrous Outstanding Sacred Terrific Transcendent Holy Exceptional Grand Almighty Master Eternity Xenoverse Dragon [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Armor: 5,100 (100), Attack: 0 (5,000), Form: Defense Form, Form Change: Can be ordered to change form on a turn, must be done instead of attacking if currently in Attack Form, Bingus Bungus Shield!: 4,000 HP, Temporary HP: 1,000
Biblically Accurate Power Cord Setup [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Voltage: 9,100 (+2,200/turn), may expend voltage to deal that much damage to an entity
Water Flesh [Krill13 - N]: HP: 5,000/5,000, Flesh: 8,000 (+3,000/turn), may expend flesh to give that much temporary HP to an entity, including itself
The Bingus Bungus Energy! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Energy: 41,000 (+17,000/turn), any player may take energy as a free action in addition to base actions, amount of energy taken scales with free action and is expended immediately to boost this turn's action, don't expect to be able to take more than 5,000 per turn per player, 1 Energy = 1 Action Power
The Bingus Bungus Beacon! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, +3,000 Bingus Bungus Energy! Energy per turn
The Bingus Bungus Beacon! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, +4,000 Bingus Bungus Energy! Energy per turn
The Bingus Bungus Architect! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 50,000/50,000, Uses Bingus Bungus Blueprints!, Bingus Bungus Builders!, and Energy to create entities, no limit to entities created per turn as long as there are enough resources
The Bingus Bungus Shield!
Turns Required: 1​
Energy Required: 1,000​
Stats: Adds 1,000 temporary HP to an entity.​

The Bingus Bungus Turret!
Turns Required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Attack​

The Bingus Bungus Medic!
Turns required: 2 (-1 for each Builder greater than 1, min 1)​
Stats: 6,000 HP, 1,000 Healing​
The Bingus Bungus Elemental!
Turns Required: 2 (cannot be reduced)​
Energy Required: 5,000 per builder used​
Stats: 2,000 HP and 500 Attack per builder used, HP lost is converted back into Energy​

The Bingus Bungus Beacon!
Builders Required: 3​
Turns Required: 3 (cannot be reduced)​
Stats: 10,000 HP, Increases Energy production of the Bingus Bungus Energy! by 1,000 for each Builder assigned to the project (max 10,000)​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Left Leg!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 1,000 Armor, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Right Leg!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 1,000 Thorns, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Left Arm!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 2,500 Healing, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Right Arm!
Stats: 10,000 HP, 500*5 Attack, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

The Bingus Bungus Mech's Central Core!
Builders Required: 4​
Turns Required: 6 (-1 per additional builder, min 1)​
Energy Required: 50,000​
Stats: 25,000 HP, 1,000 Attack, 1,000 Healing, 1,000 Armor, 1,000 Thorns, combines with other mech pieces, merging their stats​

[PAY 5 CHARGE FOR A NEW BLUEPRINT; ALSO GIVES THE BINGUS BUNGUS ARCHITECT 5,000 ADDITIONAL HP]
The Bingus Bungus Builder! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 10,000/10,000, Status: Idle
The Bingus Bungus Turret! [Krill13 - N](x4): HP: 6,000/6,000(x4), Attack: 1,000
The Bingus Bungus Medic! [Krill13 - N]: HP: 6,000/6,000, Healing: 1,000

Capital ©: HP: 150,000/150,000, Summon Nameless ©: IIIIII, summons a Nameless © with 15 HP and 10,000 Action Power

Players:
LapisLazuli': Vortex [AG]
Firewing: Just Flask [AG]
Champion Greninjoid: Reese [AG]
Esther: Narrator [AG]
Layn: Layn [AG]
O.R.I.G.I.N.: Decil [AG]
Sylveone46: Cutlass McClaymore [AG]
6FootDeep: Swarm of Zachs [AG]
Zparks: Sblib [N]
Whimsythescholar: The Lady In Violet [N]
Master of Infinity: The Master of the Infinitum [AG]
ChrysalisM: Adaptoid #001 [AG]
little1133: Birdie [AG]
Kitnight: ?
Torix: Firestorm [AG]
W32Coravint: W32Coravint [AG]
Noctis-X: Noctis [AG]

Dragonwolf73: Niyr [PG]
Razor_Typhoon: Ian [AG]
Krill13: [Name Here] [N] (Currently carrying 2 capital "I"s and a 10,000 damage coupon)
Banana-Fish: Pol and Kirby [AG]
Crimtane Shovel: ©
JOEbob: JOE Phoenix Cake OF THE MOTHPIRE [AG]
DragonAegis: Tom Sawyer [N]
Endboi [AG]
King_Fuffy: Olivia Opal [AG]
Robot #207: Core Block [AG]
rush99999: The English Muffin [N]

Dragonwolf73:
Destiny: Mastery of Tactics
High-Conductivity Skin
+ Your action power is doubled!​
--- You must give out two charges each turn, and they must both go to [AG] players!​

Krill13:
Destiny: Spawn Point
Ocular Implants
+ Your actions have a 50% chance to be 3x as effective!​
- All of your actions have their power reduced to 0.5x before all other multipliers!​
+ Entities with dodging capabilities cannot dodge your actions!​
± This augmentation does not affect attacks against Godmodders.​
Monkey Wizard's Staff: +2,000 Action Power
Octopus King's Crown: You are very confident.
Banana-Fish:
Destiny: Bookkeeper

Crimtane Shovel:
Destiny: ©
Understanding the Nameplate: Depth

+ Copies you summon have more interesting and varied abilities!​

Razor_Typhoon:
Destiny: Fog Missing Piece

Spoils of War:
Misery: Polar Star. Owner: None [AG]. A strange gun, with two scratches embedded into it. It looks like it gets stronger if used carefully. Once every 3 turns, it can be used to deal 1,000, 2,500, or 5,000 damage, depending on its current level. The level goes up when PG entities die or the Godmodder takes damage, and it goes down when AG entities die. Level: 3, Cooldown: III
The Teletubbies: Tubby Custard Machine. Owner: Pol and Kirby [AG]. A whimsical machine with two large spires for storing Tubby Custard. Once every 4 turns, it can be used to heal 5,000 HP to any entity. This healing can bring entities over their max HP, if they're not already above their max HP. Additionally, the Tubby Custard Key may be used one time to revive any entity that died the preceding turn, with full HP. THE TUBBY CUSTARD KEY MAY ONLY BE USED ONCE THROUGH THE ENTIRE GAME. Cooldown: IIII. Tubby Custard Key: Available
Fortegreen Crewmate: Emergency Meeting Button. Owner: None [AG]. A red button that can be used to assemble everyone in the area. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to summon a Crewmate, who the owner will be able to direct to various tasks. Its effectiveness will vary. Cooldown: IIIII
Kabula: Kabula Cannon. Owner: None [AG]. A large, somewhat unwieldy cannon that fires three shots at once. Once every 5 turns, it can be used to deal 10,000 damage to three different entities. For the purposes of this Spoil, Crowd entities are counted as a single entity. Cooldown: IIIII
Cyber End*r Dr*gon: Cyber Dr*gon Egg. Owner: Niyr [PG]. Somehow, turning the End*r Dr*gon into a technological terror passed the property on to this egg. The egg appears to have no function, but there is a green button on the back. The longer you look at it, the brighter it gets. You get the feeling you can only press this button once... Green Button: Unavailable
King Dedede (first fight): Abandoned Bandanna. Owner: Olivia Opal [AG]. The lost bandanna of Bandanna Dee, presumably discarded when Bandanna Dee was used to summon Kabula. The Abandoned Bandanna may be given to an entity, granting it an additional 5,000 Attack until it dies, at which point the Abandoned Bandanna will become available again. Status: Available
Shaggy: The Sandwich Of Oblivion. Owner: [Name Here] [N]. A sandwich of unfathomable power, made of the finest ingredients one can find in the thousand universes. This sandwich may be fed to an NPC a total of three times across the entire game, with an indeterminate and plot-linked cooldown. Eating the sandwich will cause a major plot disturbance or critical interference. This will not always work out in the favor of the owner. Status: Unavailable, uses left: 2
The Spamtanic: Pipis. Owner: None [AG]. A pipis, inert. Once every 4 turns, you can activate the pipis by selecting a target. It will appear on the battlefield with 20,000 HP, and you may use actions to protect it from attacks. The turn after it is summoned, it will detonate, dealing 50,000 damage to its target. If the target dies, the pipis will instead change its target and detonate on the next turn after that. Cooldown: IIII
Overcharged Mob Spawner: Debug Stick. Owner: Pylog [N]. A stick that seems to break the nearby environment. And yet, it seems to have a much worse effect on living things. Once per five turns. you can destroy an entity you own to deal its max HP as damage to another entity. Cooldown: IIIII

Permanent Upgrades:
Chapter 1: The Great K.A.T.E.
A strange red bucket that contains a weather machine. What does K.A.T.E. stand for? Your guess is as good as mine! The Great K.A.T.E. provides many forms of weather information, explaining environmental effects and attack boosts given by the current area. Weather can be changed by a sufficiently creative action and/or the influences of various entities.
Chapter 2: Crossroads of Destiny. A portion of Shaggy's power, specifically dealing in one's "destiny." At an indeterminate time, the Crossroads of Destiny will appear to a player character, giving them a large number of choices for a permanent augmentation that can shake up how they play the game. (Indeterminate time means I'll offer you a crossroads whenever I think I have enough cool ideas for your character.)

Back
Top Bottom