My collection of builds

Kaiju

Skeletron
Since I finally have creations in this game to show that are finished, here they are.

The first of my builds is a house I made on a floating island, intended for the wizard. Instead, the clothier had the audacity to move in.
p82nSTe.png

The second is a large house I built to house multiple NPCs, and a warehouse for storage. The area got littered with gravestones, and somehow the autohammer ended up on the roof.
4xl7loQ.jpg
I don't know what to call this exactly, but it is another multi-NPC house. I also built a trophy room onto it. I wish I knew what else to do with the top room, the space seems wasted.
KG4nAm0.jpg
This next one was built by a friend of mine, who is not on the forums. It is a cathedral, which for some reason he never put any windows into. I don't know. It also ended up littered with headstones. I guess we suck at this game more than I thought.
KJgGYgk.png
Here is my mushroom biome, along with a shrine and Truffle's house.
JjWIOBe.png
I tried to make a temple looking building in the jungle, and house the witch doctor in it. I never finished this because I didn't know where to go with it.
10NjnTM.png
Here is a house I made with a workshop next to it. The second floor of the building to the right the housing query says is valid, but no NPC ever got moved into it.
gcH7NOe.png
These next two are from a different world. I made this tower during my excitement over the meteorite brick, and aimed to get a futuristic apartment building look to it.
yyGEJAB.png
This last one is a bridge I made connected to a friend's house, and everyone I was playing with at the time. I like how the bridge turned out.

eWGIyvW.jpg

I like the futuristic tower you've created out of meteorite brick; the spire part is great. You should build a whole city in that style!

The top room of your second npc house could be used as a library, storage room, or an item display room. Adding waterfalls would also be a nice touch to the mushroom biome. Otherwise, cool stuff!

Back
Top Bottom