My little Pony: Friendship is Magic

I really have no idea why a little girl's show could attract mature adult males, but it does work on me...

I think it's about the meta-game; the stuff that goes on behind the show. If you know where to look, there's a lot of really good stuff that you can absorb. Just gotta turn the absorption knob up until it starts to flow.

<-- Then it got amazing. <3

I used to be a brony, but then I discovered the evils of 4chan and the people in it's /mlp thread. I decided that I didn't want to be a brony because I don't want people to assume i'm like those people.
on second thought, maybe I should let bygones be bygones and rejoin the fandom. why did I change my mind? the living tombstone. his music made me think, "so what if people make fun of me, i'm not like the 4chan people

on second thought, maybe I should let bygones be bygones and rejoin the fandom. why did I change my mind? the living tombstone. his music made me think, "so what if people make fun of me, i'm not like the 4chan people
Most of us aren't.
Just as most Gamers are not the :red:s that harrass and send death threat to people like Anita Sarkisian and Zoe Quinn.

There are many talented people in the comunity. You mentioned Tombstone but have you seen stuff by JanAnimations?

Or the grimdark videos. These are so beautifully intense, and I love them dearly.

Based off of the Rainbow Factory.

These don't seem to work in spoiler tags for some reason. Neat.

There are many talented people in the comunity. You mentioned Tombstone but have you seen stuff by JanAnimations?

It's a shame Hasbro blocked his Button Mash Adventures series.

Anyways... I wanted to ask if you know anything about the Pony Pack texture pack for Terraria. I know it has been discontinued but I'm curious if someone is going to make it at least 20% cooler any time soon. I'd love to play with that texture pack but for the time being it's only partially compatible with 1.2.

Evil chaos knight had to abandon the project due to realy life not leaving him enough free time.
No one have yet picked up the gantulet, but in my opinion if we ever wish to see this pack complete we better try to take it up as a community project.
I am not a pixel artits myself, but I know enough about the structure of terraria that I can go over ECM's stuff and compile a list of what's done and what still needs dioing.

Rainbow-dash-flying-gif-i15.gif

Hi

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls: Rainbow Rocks... why? did anyone even like the first Equestria Girls? why nos start on the new season of MLP... Just wanted to say this that is all

I heard that Rainbow Rocks was actually a pretty good movie. They say it improves on everything. The first movie got a 6.1 of 10 on IMDB, and Rainbow Rocks got a 6.9 on the same site, but I don't rely on other peoples' ratings. I'd rather hear insights that I might have missed. Not that I've seen the movie, but I definitely plan to, one way or another.

G'haa yeah thanks very much for the link. I just watched it. I can't believe it's less than an hour and ten minutes. The one I watched didn't have the ending credits. More to enjoy.

I can't even bring myself to give it a review. Was very far from horrible, but I don't know which movie I liked more. Not that there's a competition.

Just watched it was ok. I'm still not sure how i feel about the girls voices coming out of human girls. I like the art design, you can really tell who is who in the back background. I would give it a 6/10.

Back
Top Bottom