• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Mobile My Playtrough Short Story

Fatih Iqbal1604

Terrarian
Are you guys play Terraria Mobile to?, Can someone tell me a tips and trick i must to do after i beat Moon Lord because i'm so bored play my playthrough lately. oh yes in my playthrough i have a project named "Cell Phone Project" and "Ankh Shield Project". In fact, Ankh Shield Project is the hardest project i've done because the item called "nazar" is very rare to find:sigh:

Last edited:

Cactus_Juice

Terrarian
Start again but with a challenge. There are simple ones like only using magic, ranged, or melee weapons. You can also do more extreme ones like only using a minecart to move or playing The game on hardcore

rory_15

Terrarian
Building world is fun. If you can’t build, look up a picture and go off of that. It’s really good practice

Top Bottom