I recently did an art spree where I drew a lot cus why not
Here is what I came out with

also ima do another one soon

1598109668150.png

One of the best bosses yes

1598109693624.png

I only wear this customization in the game

1598109732044.png

Okay, there is one major thing EA got right in PVZBFN, which is all of the characters have so much character. Rose, Space Cadet and Nightcap got the best dose of it, but seriously, I'm glad EA kept this.

1598109757994.png

The Cultist is actually broken but he treated badly by the other characters poor guy

1598109791014.png

No one remembers this game ;-; but it is such an indie gem

Okie I'm done gonna do more later next week

Despite being basic, those are some pretty good drawings. I don't have terribly much to say about them, other than that I'm surprised you know about Wuppo.

Okay, there is one major thing EA got right in PVZBFN, which is all of the characters have so much character. Rose, Space Cadet and Nightcap got the best dose of it, but seriously, I'm glad EA kept this
Yeah, it seems they aimed that game for kids, holy crap Rose, what happened to you? So many of the characters in game look horrible compared to the garden warfare games, the sunflower I barely noticed a difference. But yeah I like all these drawings!

yeah rose does look weird (and literally every zombie) but at least the character is still there.

Also Sunflower looks like the kind of plant who would obsess over My Little Pony.

Back
Top Bottom