Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I have a few questions about the mod.
  1. I crafted the Crissagrim and it shows up as a blade in 2 spots at once, and the animation is glitched. Is this intended?
  2. I see the Elements and Souls categories in the menu. Are these for a future update?
  3. I have a level 122 free mode fighter character. What level should I be to fight Duke Fishron, and should I do Pumpkin moon and Frost moon first?
  4. I heard about a rare glitch that resets your levels and equipment other than armor and hotbar if you use NPPlayers. Has this been fixed yet?

Ok, do you think that it will be worked on again? Sounds interesting. Also does anyone know how to level up your WORLD faster?
EDIT: And are the mounts added not actually obtainable at the moment? Because the wiki says they're unreleased.

Last edited:
1 - Ok, do you think that it will be worked on again? Sounds interesting.
2 - Also does anyone know how to level up your WORLD faster?
3 - EDIT: And are the mounts added not actually obtainable at the moment? Because the wiki says they're unreleased.
1 - Most likely not, those systems could end up broken really fast after a bit and I told the team many times elements does not fit in terraria.
2 - Graveyard + strong NPPlayers farming them while you stay inside a box open on the sides for him to exit in case he teleportes to you.
3 - They are in the game and I think there is a way to get them alongside others mod weapons, but I think it's only on events.

Ugh, I've spent over 1 hour downloading everything required and now it says I need the contents folder which I do have, and have checked. I can't do crap now, and I wasted so much time. I've tried redownloading it, and that doesn't work. Help me.

It goes to the error screen and says that I need to install the contents of n terraria. I already have done this, though. And now normal terraria wont work either, for different reasons.

Anyone know how big enemies can be with Mobifiers on? O_O
EDIT: OK HOLD ON RIGHT THERE! WHAT IS THAT
THEY ARE LITERALLY TAKING UP THE ENTIRE SCREEN SOMEONE HUG ME I'M SCARED PLZ DON'T HURT ME
how do i take a picture of my screen and paste it here?

Last edited:
It goes to the error screen and says that I need to install the contents of n terraria. I already have done this, though. And now normal terraria wont work either, for different reasons.
Something went wrong during the mod install.
GameLauncher makes a backup of Terraria, and also have an entry for it on the list, generally that entry file is named TerrariaGameLauncherBackup.exe or something like that, I guess.
The content issue for the mod, the mod zip comes with a Content folder, you must place it in Terraria folder and select to replace all.
And no worry, if is the latest version of the mod, it will not replace any game file.

I've experienced a huge bug where enemies would respawn and I would be able to kill them over and over again in one hit allowing me to level up to 30 almost instantly before I was able to leave my house :p Aside from that this mod is wonderful and keep up t

I have just downloaded NTerraria and copied all contents. Now when i click on the application it comes up with an error message saying:

System.DIINot FoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Steam.Init()
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

WHAT DO I DO :(

I have just downloaded NTerraria and copied all contents. Now when i click on the application it comes up with an error message saying:

System.DIINot FoundException: Unable to load DLL 'steam_api.dll': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Terraria.Steam.SteamAPI_Init()
at Terraria.Steam.Init()
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

WHAT DO I DO :(
Verify integrity of the game cache.

Now a serious question: how do I switch off the modifiers? Can't nandle 'entire screen' enemies. It makes everything impossible. Simply can't see anything.

To all the "Screenfilling Enemy"-Bug "havers".
I had a problem once where on a fullmoon (NOT A BLOODMOON), the Ghosts would spawn.
THEY ARE GLITCHED and the sprite takes the entire screen even tho the hitbox is only the size of a player.
THAT is a glitch, not mobified huge enemies. Its the "ghosts".

Back
Top Bottom