Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Thanks, I tried again and found how to change races... I am dumb xP
But I won't play yet anyway because the bunny race isn't there and most other races are too ugly (Like zugitak, a race that I'd like to play, but not with that goblin face.. and the goblins, obviously.). I'd play as a demon, but I stopped going for the "edgy" classes/races in games a long while ago and I now like to go for the cute classes/races.. unless I can mix both, like Reapers in Tera.
tl;dr
I'm dumb and found out how to change races but I'm still going to wait because I wanna play as the bunny race (or a resprited Zugitak)
Reminder: The sprite loading system on the mod is currently wip, meaning that bugs and wrong sprites being loaded may happen.

Reminder: The sprite loading system on the mod is currently wip, meaning that bugs and wrong sprites being loaded may happen.
What I meant about the Zugitak is that it's head uses the goblin's head sprite (which looks nothing like a cat/feline head)(It was also like this in NT5) and that's why I don't like to play it :p

What I meant about the Zugitak is that it's head uses the goblin's head sprite (which looks nothing like a cat/feline head)(It was also like this in NT5) and that's why I don't like to play it :p
It's a bug that happens randomly, just restart the game and it will be fixed, at least if you does not switch races too fast.
Also, I believe I found a way of fixing that issue.

It's a bug that happens randomly, just restart the game and it will be fixed, at least if you does not switch races too fast.
Also, I believe I found a way of fixing that issue.
Is this how it's suposed to look?
Terraria Zugitak Default.png

If it is, then I'm not getting any bugs. And yeah, it isn't the exact same sprite as the goblin, but it still doesn't look feline (mostly the ears. They look elfish, not "catish" :p)
Also, I'm not complaining, I'm just saying why I don't like this race :3

Is this how it's suposed to look? View attachment 75378
If it is, then I'm not getting any bugs. And yeah, it isn't the exact same sprite as the goblin, but it still doesn't look feline (mostly the ears. They look elfish, not "catish" :p)
Also, I'm not complaining, I'm just saying why I don't like this race :3
Oh, fine.
Also, this race is way cooler than elf.

Yeah, but cat ears like this would look better than the Zugitak's ears :33
And good night because I'm going to sleep now o/
Well, I'm happy to say that we does not have an Elf race because of the Zugitakis, so I does not complain.
And Good Night.

Beside a Cat race would be cool, if it's not a cosplay of one like Madra Rua...

Edit:. Crap, it's dangerous for me to say that!

is this a bug or natural?
I have created my Human Softcore Character and an Expert World, everytime I died, I always transform to a ghost and I need to quit and join the map again to become a human again

is this a bug or natural?
I have created my Human Softcore Character and an Expert World, everytime I died, I always transform to a ghost and I need to quit and join the map again to become a human again
Everytime your character dies, will turn into a ghost until you respawn, which will happen at the same time a normal spawn happen.
So you may look around while not respawn.

Everytime your character dies, will turn into a ghost until you respawn, which will happen at the same time a normal spawn happen.
So you may look around while not respawn.

so, I cant get back and to get my money back? or there's a respawn time

Update 22 launched, with new fixes and rebalances.
* Version 22
*- Fixed issue that caused the game to load incorrect sprites.
*- Mage's Fireball Spell nerfed.
*-- Instead of, Initial Damage 60% and increase of 8% per level, changed to Initial Damage is 140%, decreases by 6% per level.
*- Mage's Water Bolt Spell nerfed.
*-- Instead of 100% damage plus 8% per level, changed to 120% of damage, plus reduction of 4% pet level.
*- Fixed junk npc message on Bloody Lands III and Greenhill Zone I main quest.
*- Thief's Grapple Skill were fixed.
*- Added Game Master and removed Save and Quit button.
Nerfed Fireball and Water Bolt spells because, the number of bolts shot according to the higher the skill level is, would make it way too overpowered if several of those bolts are shot with the bonus of the skill level.

Just a question: How can I access the NPPLayers like the party system of NTerraria 5? You know, the one you command them. The party menu is just blank. All I want to know is how to get them to work. If it isn't added yet, then I'll wait for an update to use the NPPlayers. Thank you in advance.
Is this fixed or is it simply not implemented yet?

I get an error for this. I installed it like back then. When I start th new world, it crashes like this and I see the new world has nothing in it.
wth nterraria 1.png

Back
Top Bottom