Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I'm having the exact same problem as I Don't Even. The game crashes as soon as the world loads, but there's nothing in the world.

The base games runs perfectly.

Not sure where to post this. So... On the Game launcher that was linked I installed it and it keeps asking for an assembly and I have no idea what to put in.

Bezymyanny222.png

Bug?

Are there still issues with Expert worlds? Also, when I download a new version of the mod, do I need to remake a world if I was experiencing glitches? Or remake a character? Or both?

Hmm, I'm not sure how so many people are having trouble installing this, but here is the breakdown:
1. Starting with a clean Terraria 1.3.0.8, install gamelauncher (it will ask for you to point to the terraria executable, just browse to your steam's terraria folder and select terraria.exe), it might complain about not finding a .gli3 file, just ignore and continue with the installation.
2. Go to your steam's terraria folder, create a new folder called NTerraria.
3. Copy the Content folder, CSteamworks.dll, steam_api.dll and steam_appid.txt from your terraria folder to the NTerraria folder
4. Extract the contents of the NTerraria zip inside the NTerraria folder, accept overwriting if it asks
5. Launch Terraria through steam
6. On the gamelauncher, add the "NTerraria 6.exe" as a new app to the launcher, you can also add vanilla terraria by adding a new app for "TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe"

After this it will all be setup and ready to play, that's what I always do here with source mods and it's always worked.

Well, what an awesome time for the website to stop alerting me when this thread gets an update. And I see people have been getting a lot of startup errors. Well, I won't be able to do any of what I had said earlier until two weeks from now.

Now... let's see what this error is...

Edit: Nevermind, someone seems to have already solved it... I didn't run into any errors. On the plus side: WHOO! No more split npcs. Let's just all agree that bugged us a bit more than we let on :p

Last edited:
Sargeant, copy the CSteamworks.dll, and the Steamapi.dll from another Terraia folder, to the one you have N Terraria in.
[DOUBLEPOST=1441030323,1441030248][/DOUBLEPOST]Peb, nobdy has solved the main startup error.

Hmm, I'm not sure how so many people are having trouble installing this, but here is the breakdown:
1. Starting with a clean Terraria 1.3.0.8, install gamelauncher (it will ask for you to point to the terraria executable, just browse to your steam's terraria folder and select terraria.exe), it might complain about not finding a .gli3 file, just ignore and continue with the installation.
2. Go to your steam's terraria folder, create a new folder called NTerraria.
3. Copy the Content folder, CSteamworks.dll, steam_api.dll and steam_appid.txt from your terraria folder to the NTerraria folder
4. Extract the contents of the NTerraria zip inside the NTerraria folder, accept overwriting if it asks
5. Launch Terraria through steam
6. On the gamelauncher, add the "NTerraria 6.exe" as a new app to the launcher, you can also add vanilla terraria by adding a new app for "TerrariaOriginalBackup.exe"

After this it will all be setup and ready to play, that's what I always do here with source mods and it's always worked.
Now I cant launch Terraria. It says 'failed to start game (missing executable)'

Back
Top Bottom