Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

NOOOOO!!

the dmg calculation sucks now! im lvl 150 and deal no more dmg to the lvl 142 moon event monsters!

yesterday i was able to kill them with efford but now i mdealing 1 an 2 (crit) points of dmg - what have you done??

and the max lvl of 150 is still there! this is not winable anymore
ok i got that and i jsut encountered a bug in freemode: i staerted it , am now lvl 80 or so and had 3k dmg with the paladin s hammer. now that i spend 1 point in the fighter class for

"Melee Experience"

it s down to 273 dmg

O_O that just ruined me
NOOOOO!!

the dmg calculation sucks now! im lvl 150 and deal no more dmg to the lvl 142 moon event monsters!

yesterday i was able to kill them with efford but now i mdealing 1 an 2 (crit) points of dmg - what have you done??

and the max lvl of 150 is still there! this is not winable anymore
ok i got that and i jsut encountered a bug in freemode: i staerted it , am now lvl 80 or so and had 3k dmg with the paladin s hammer. now that i spend 1 point in the fighter class for

"Melee Experience"

it s down to 273 dmg

O_O that just ruined me
Ok, I believe this update is really full of bugs.
Better I fix them asap.
When the Wiki will be updated with 100% of everything in this mod? @Nakano15
I will not update the wiki, you guys will.
Why npplayer do not use the skills?
Because they have no AI to.

Edit:. Launched an Hotfix Update to fix the Melee, Ranged and Magic Experience skills issue.

Last edited:
Plantera in Expert Freemode is still buggy as hell. Once summoned the hooks stay in world until you exit regardless of whether or not plantera is alive. After the first fight with plantera whether you kill it or not, any you summon after it will just immediately begin moving in a direction and not stop until it gets far enough away from you it despawns.

I know that the further away from spawn, the higher levels of enemies become. Is this the default world spawn, or where you current have spawn saved? Just wondering if I can say put a bed at very top left of map and save it there for really high level enemies in bottom right of map for example.

Last edited:
Plantera in Expert Freemode is still buggy as hell. Once summoned the hooks stay in world until you exit regardless of whether or not plantera is alive. After the first fight with plantera whether you kill it or not, any you summon after it will just immediately begin moving in a direction and not stop until it gets far enough away from you it despawns.

I know that the further away from spawn, the higher levels of enemies become. Is this the default world spawn, or where you current have spawn saved? Just wondering if I can say put a bed at very top left of map and save it there for really high level enemies in bottom right of map for example.

I believe it's the default spawn.

Um, can the attack key be disabled? I'm pretty used to my custom key mapping, and now everytime I jump with numpad0 I start spamming attacks as well.
BTW, is it normal that from 6.30 onwards the lower NTerraria menu bar (the one for classes, stats, etc) auto-opens everytime you open the inventory? Even if I collapse it, as soon as I close and then reopen the inventory it goes back to full size (which is about 30% of the lower screen).

As soon as I finish a texture pack of this mod, another version releases! Ugh, this makes me happy and sad at the same time...
...What.
Texture packs aren't related to coding at all, they just modify the content folder, which if you saved the file elsewhere, you can replace the new ones with the one you made a texture pack for.

Um, can the attack key be disabled? I'm pretty used to my custom key mapping, and now everytime I jump with numpad0 I start spamming attacks as well.
BTW, is it normal that from 6.30 onwards the lower NTerraria menu bar (the one for classes, stats, etc) auto-opens everytime you open the inventory? Even if I collapse it, as soon as I close and then reopen the inventory it goes back to full size (which is about 30% of the lower screen).
I can add an option so turn off the attack key.
And about the inventory menu auto open, that is new.
Nailhead keeps doing over 5000 dmg to me even though I have full Shroomite Armor. #NerfDaNails
Again?

i guess i found another one although it s already there since i started with n terra 6:
it s some bug with the terra class - have a look
Terra_Class.jpg

even with the basic abilities already maxed

Those are skills specific to races. So you won't see them unless playing a race with a skill like the Demon or Goblin.

...What.
Texture packs aren't related to coding at all, they just modify the content folder, which if you saved the file elsewhere, you can replace the new ones with the one you made a texture pack for.
I knew they didn't affect coding, but I thought that Nakano might've changed the looks of a few menus, meaning I'd have to change the changed menus.
Indeed. I'm 100% sure I downloaded the newest version because the ReDigit screens show up when I start the game (like you said they would). Sorry about the trouble, but Nailheads have been about 80% of my deaths during an eclipse (the other 20% being myself shooting rockets everywhere), so I had to tell you.

My friend have a bug with Mage... the class level 30 and have 40 points... but the points are auto-distributes..
2nqw7ch.png

And the Acolyte skill ''HEAL'' , the skill does not healing as it should heal.

Sorry if this was answered before but.. is this mod multiplayer compatible already ?

i looked through a lot of pages but i couldnt find anything.

Back
Top Bottom