Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Can You please add support for the GOG version? From what I see, the mod is engineered to specifically be incompatible with it, which makes me sad :/

Soo I'm getting impaled by every mechanical boss so far I get 1 shot by Prime & The Destroyer where as the Twins are slightly different issue when ever I spawn them they always spawn on the wrong side of where they should, manage to get 1 sometimes both down to half HP but then die soon after due to the technicalities xD with them. A little more back round on my Stats/Class & Gear below (I also greatly appreciate any tips/ help on this as always!)

Class: Demon
Health:9k/Almost 10k
Armor: Turtle
Prefixes: Warding
Level: 222

One idea for the leveling and exp problem, is, aside from reworking the formula/growth rates/quest exp/etc would be to implement a boss penalty. Like, if you reach a high level before killing a main story boss, you start getting a lot less exp until you kill the boss. I found pretty overleveled against eye of chuthlu.
Or simply stop gaining more exp until you kill said boss.
It could be like EoC:15-20; EoW/BoC:25-30 Queen bee: 35-40 (I don't know why queen bee is Lv 40 where skeletron is Lv35 but both skeletron and the dungeon are post jungle. It should be queen bee at lv 35, or raise skeletron to like LV 45 at least)

I'm playing summoner right now in a corruption world, so i get vilethorn instead of the cloud but its okey. But one thing that annoys me is that i play by rules; Only summoner armor(only after the bee armor) and nothing but things that either do summon damage or ''summons'' something. So im getting rekt by bosses.. Any help?

Well, I updated 6.57 to 6.58 and seems the exp works better in the later version. my party that was around lv 28-30 jumped to 47-50 and the other character that I had a 56 jumped to 64. will inform of further progress in hardmode

Nope, or else Nakano would had notified me about the news.
(Unless he is doing what I think he done with the bunny race)
Code:
>:)
Can You please add support for the GOG version? From what I see, the mod is engineered to specifically be incompatible with it, which makes me sad :/
I would make a GOG version of the mod, but that would break one of this forum's rules, that specifies not to override Steam check.
Soo I'm getting impaled by every mechanical boss so far I get 1 shot by Prime & The Destroyer where as the Twins are slightly different issue when ever I spawn them they always spawn on the wrong side of where they should, manage to get 1 sometimes both down to half HP but then die soon after due to the technicalities xD with them. A little more back round on my Stats/Class & Gear below (I also greatly appreciate any tips/ help on this as always!)

Hum, I guess you are too weak to fight against the Terminators.
One idea for the leveling and exp problem, is, aside from reworking the formula/growth rates/quest exp/etc would be to implement a boss penalty. Like, if you reach a high level before killing a main story boss, you start getting a lot less exp until you kill the boss. I found pretty overleveled against eye of chuthlu.
Or simply stop gaining more exp until you kill said boss.
It could be like EoC:15-20; EoW/BoC:25-30 Queen bee: 35-40 (I don't know why queen bee is Lv 40 where skeletron is Lv35 but both skeletron and the dungeon are post jungle. It should be queen bee at lv 35, or raise skeletron to like LV 45 at least)
I will not make so you gain a bump of exp until you reach a boss level, to not make the game chore-ish, plus, would make the game very unfair in case a player defeats a boss before reaching it's level, since the exp rate would certainly lower.
I'm playing summoner right now in a corruption world, so i get vilethorn instead of the cloud but its okey. But one thing that annoys me is that i play by rules; Only summoner armor(only after the bee armor) and nothing but things that either do summon damage or ''summons'' something. So im getting rekt by bosses.. Any help?
What?

I am literally the same with everything except:
-Health: 16.5k
-Level: 301
-I have killed the twins, but am still being 1 hit killed by Skeletron Prime and 3 hit killed by Destroyer. I'm not playing until they get nerfed or something because I'm tired of grinding a lot for nothing.

Edit: Seriously, it seems like I'd have to be level 450-500 in order to survive Destroyer and be level 600-750 for Skeletron Prime based on guesses of health compared to damage taken with pierce and immunity, but i'd have to be level 800-900 to kill Destroyer before night ends due to his ridiculous defense and immunity.

Last edited:
-I have killed the twins, but am still being 1 hit killed by Skeletron Prime and 3 hit killed by Destroyer. I'm not playing until they get nerfed or something because I'm tired of grinding a lot for nothing.

Edit: Seriously, it seems like I'd have to be level 450-500 in order to survive Destroyer and be level 600-750 for Skeletron Prime based on guesses of health compared to damage taken with pierce and immunity, but i'd have to be level 800-900 to kill Destroyer before night ends due to his ridiculous defense and immunity.

Yea It still feels Prime & Destroyer need another nerf, I don't mind the grind at all but 800/900? for 1 Boss is insane I don't even dare imagine what the other Bosses can dish out let alone what you'd need to stand a chance.

just wondering?
can the cellphone/lifeforms analyse fund the realms bunny
Thank you,
[doublepost=1459483399,1459483256][/doublepost]
@Nakano15 You have any idea if there will be multiplayer support for this in the future? Would be great to see it.

i killed the destroyer and the twins, but skull prime, i really recon it impossible

Back
Top Bottom