Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is there a way to change classes because i just started playing and i went to ranger class right away but i want to change it?

Soooo, I'm playing nterraria for 2 days already, I'm at 36 lvl, 18 lvl mage, and I can't even summon eoc, those. god. damn. lenses. just. dont. drop. so far I got 1 normal lens, and 1 black and 3 demon eye banners.. And I have 30 LCK. What am I doing wrong?
EDIT: Also, I noticed that when I began playing I sometimes was getting those "Luck" and "Insane Luck" drops, but I don't anymore, no idea why.

Soooo, I'm playing nterraria for 2 days already, I'm at 36 lvl, 18 lvl mage, and I can't even summon eoc, those. god. damn. lenses. just. dont. drop. so far I got 1 normal lens, and 1 black and 3 demon eye banners.. And I have 30 LCK. What am I doing wrong?
EDIT: Also, I noticed that when I began playing I sometimes was getting those "Luck" and "Insane Luck" drops, but I don't anymore, no idea why.
Hum, I'm starting to believe something is really wrong about the drop rates.
Also, "Luck" drops multiplies the item stack dropped by 2, while "Insane Luck" multiplies by 8.

Hum, I'm starting to believe something is really wrong about the drop rates.
Also, "Luck" drops multiplies the item stack dropped by 2, while "Insane Luck" multiplies by 8.
yeah, i play on free mode rpg on my main and i have 630 luk and i have killed 800+ crimson monsters (that are actually capable of dropping vertebrae) and i have only gotten ~30 vertebrae, also, im playing a yoyo build and i have the kraken and it says its supposed to do 60,000 damage with power mode active and a full set of melee chlorophyte armor, but against things like paladin, mothron, and golem, it only does 2 damage, i had same problem with destroyer but it only does 2 damage when hitting his body segments, hitting head it does ~130,000 damage

is it possible to put more than one standalone mod together in one file and have all of the content in one .exe?
Take a guess. Standalone mods have their own executable files for a reason. Unless you do some heavy hacking and combine both mods yourself and compile your own executable to use them together, it can't be done in any way. Of course, even if you succeed the conflicts will make it crash before startup anyway. XD

No, these are the deleted ones which were available in NTerraria 5 but are deleted/not available in NTerraria 6
Thanks! Good to know, so I won't wait for something that won't come.

Either it's just me, but I got 90+ lenses after my first bloodmoon, so something is broken in your game. I didn't have any problems.

Thanks! Good to know, so I won't wait for something that won't come.

Either it's just me, but I got 90+ lenses after my first bloodmoon, so something is broken in your game. I didn't have any problems.
Are you playing on normal or expert world?

Are you playing on normal or expert world?
I'm playing normal world, because I'm new to the modification-section of Terraria. I just remembered others talking about NTerraria, and that's my first world.
(I actually think that that was me being lucky. Not in the game, but in real life.)
But I have a tip: if you're level 20-25 you can go and make a graveyard, it increases the spawn-rate of almost everything, but increases the lvl at the same time. (If you didn't already know.)

I'm playing normal world, because I'm new to the modification-section of Terraria. I just remembered others talking about NTerraria, and that's my first world.
(I actually think that that was me being lucky. Not in the game, but in real life.)
But I have a tip: if you're level 20-25 you can go and make a graveyard, it increases the spawn-rate of almost everything, but increases the lvl at the same time. (If you didn't already know.)
I'm on expert world, and I sometimes really regret that, I was only able to kill eoc without any "cheats" like building spawn point on corrupt to kill eater. D: Also I was able to kill king slime when it glitched and did not despawn after I died. Skeletron basicaly one-shot me. Boy, I shouldn't put all my points in luk and int. D: But meteorite armor and space gun gives me great dmg. ^^ Funny thing about that graveyard, I was just putting all tombstones in one place and just before I read your post I got to 12 and was all like "dafq?". :v
PS: I sometimes get "Lucky" and "Insane Lucky" drops now, I'm on 40 luk. :v
PS2: Sooo, I just got another banner today, and looks like I got total of 4 lenses from 250 demon eyes. :< I was only able to kill eoc because I found suspicious looking eye in chest.

Last edited:
I just got a good idea! (good to me at least) So, you know the final fantasy summons? How they're super hard to get but really awesome? Well, that's my idea, summons in N Terraria! I know what you're going to say," But Incredible that would so much coding and so complicated," I know, i know, I'm new to coding and I already know that it takes a long time to make a simple game or mod. It is very frustruating, I know. But still, hear me out on this. Summons would summon a creature for a little bit so that creature could do an attack, but they would cost a lot of mana. They would drop from specific monsters, such as a zombie summon dropping from a zombie. They would also be invincible and monsters would not target them. I was thinking that the best summons would drop from bosses, and they would get stronger based on your summon stat, it seems fitting. The drops would be very rare due to how awesome and cool they are. At this point i'll make a list showing what the summons should do.
Zombie:
Damage 5-10
Walks forward and hurts any enemies who touch him.

Skeleton:
Damage 10-15
Walks forward and jumps on enemies.

King Slime:
Damage 5-35
Very random on damage and acts like a slime towards enemies

Eye of Cthulhu:
Damage 20-25
Charges at an enemy twice.

Queen bee:
Damage 15-20
Charges through all enemies on the same y-axis

Skeletron:
Damage 30- 35
Charges from the left and slaps his opponents towards the left, then dissapears.

Eater of worlds:
Damage 25-30
Charges out of the ground an loops around enemies (basically his loop attack)

Brain of Cthulhu:
Damage 20-25
Appears above an enemy and summons his peepers to him

Wall of flesh:
*only useable in hell*
Damage 35-40
Moves right and hurts any enemy that touches him, appears at mouse pointer.

That's it for the pre-hardmode bosses and enemies, I really don't feel like typing up a big gigantic list of all the bosses and enemies. I understand if Nakano doesn't want to add this in, or wants to simplify the summons. Feel free to come up with more summon ideas!

I just got a good idea! (good to me at least) So, you know the final fantasy summons? How they're super hard to get but really awesome? Well, that's my idea, summons in N Terraria! I know what you're going to say," But Incredible that would so much coding and so complicated," I know, i know, I'm new to coding and I already know that it takes a long time to make a simple game or mod. It is very frustruating, I know. But still, hear me out on this. Summons would summon a creature for a little bit so that creature could do an attack, but they would cost a lot of mana. They would drop from specific monsters, such as a zombie summon dropping from a zombie. They would also be invincible and monsters would not target them. I was thinking that the best summons would drop from bosses, and they would get stronger based on your summon stat, it seems fitting. The drops would be very rare due to how awesome and cool they are. At this point i'll make a list showing what the summons should do.
Zombie:
Damage 5-10
Walks forward and hurts any enemies who touch him.

Skeleton:
Damage 10-15
Walks forward and jumps on enemies.

King Slime:
Damage 5-35
Very random on damage and acts like a slime towards enemies

Eye of Cthulhu:
Damage 20-25
Charges at an enemy twice.

Queen bee:
Damage 15-20
Charges through all enemies on the same y-axis

Skeletron:
Damage 30- 35
Charges from the left and slaps his opponents towards the left, then dissapears.

Eater of worlds:
Damage 25-30
Charges out of the ground an loops around enemies (basically his loop attack)

Brain of Cthulhu:
Damage 20-25
Appears above an enemy and summons his peepers to him

Wall of flesh:
*only useable in hell*
Damage 35-40
Moves right and hurts any enemy that touches him, appears at mouse pointer.

That's it for the pre-hardmode bosses and enemies, I really don't feel like typing up a big gigantic list of all the bosses and enemies. I understand if Nakano doesn't want to add this in, or wants to simplify the summons. Feel free to come up with more summon ideas!
Maybe the summons could last 60 seconds before disappearing.
I know how to fix realms First you need to negate his spawn Then make an item to spawn him by getting 1 of every Pillars shards
Hum, maybe?

Oh yeah, Nakano15 I see a bunny file in the races folder in content does that mean the bunny race will be back and I'll be bouncing around so high that I hurt myself and end up killing myself again?

I got to the point where my sword (The blood sword from crimson) does 4k damage with a hit. I killed Mr. Mac-Boneyard with óut any problems...
Now, in after getting lvl 50 I'm doing 300 damage.
PS: I'm a ranger.
PPS: King Slime is a bag of d*icks. He spawned while Blood Moon, on the graveyard. I wanted to kill all the adds, but nooo, Slime-King had to teleport in to me and play Ping Pong across the graveyard.

Back
Top Bottom