Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I thoroughly enjoy this mod, as I played it with a friend's Steam Account. I despise steam due to it having to use almost a whole gigabyte of RAM just to run, and I bought the Good Old Games version to have this amazing mod unavailable to me. Your argument tends to be "It would allow pirated versions to be used with this mod!", and to be perfectly honest, it's not a mod developer's job to police where you buy your games, or whether or not you buy your games. I don't feel because I decided to buy a game elsewhere from the norm I should be punished for it.

I thoroughly enjoy this mod, as I played it with a friend's Steam Account. I despise steam due to it having to use almost a whole gigabyte of RAM just to run, and I bought the Good Old Games version to have this amazing mod unavailable to me. Your argument tends to be "It would allow pirated versions to be used with this mod!", and to be perfectly honest, it's not a mod developer's job to police where you buy your games, or whether or not you buy your games. I don't feel because I decided to buy a game elsewhere from the norm I should be punished for it.
I agree somewhat with your statement but, either way, that breaks the forum rules, which means my mod thread can be deleted, plus my account here be banned, or even more worse things to happen.

I just got a good idea! (good to me at least) So, you know the final fantasy summons? How they're super hard to get but really awesome? Well, that's my idea, summons in N Terraria! I know what you're going to say," But Incredible that would so much coding and so complicated," I know, i know, I'm new to coding and I already know that it takes a long time to make a simple game or mod. It is very frustruating, I know. But still, hear me out on this. Summons would summon a creature for a little bit so that creature could do an attack, but they would cost a lot of mana. They would drop from specific monsters, such as a zombie summon dropping from a zombie. They would also be invincible and monsters would not target them. I was thinking that the best summons would drop from bosses, and they would get stronger based on your summon stat, it seems fitting. The drops would be very rare due to how awesome and cool they are. At this point i'll make a list showing what the summons should do.
Zombie:
Damage 5-10
Walks forward and hurts any enemies who touch him.

Skeleton:
Damage 10-15
Walks forward and jumps on enemies.

King Slime:
Damage 5-35
Very random on damage and acts like a slime towards enemies

Eye of Cthulhu:
Damage 20-25
Charges at an enemy twice.

Queen bee:
Damage 15-20
Charges through all enemies on the same y-axis

Skeletron:
Damage 30- 35
Charges from the left and slaps his opponents towards the left, then dissapears.

Eater of worlds:
Damage 25-30
Charges out of the ground an loops around enemies (basically his loop attack)

Brain of Cthulhu:
Damage 20-25
Appears above an enemy and summons his peepers to him

Wall of flesh:
*only useable in hell*
Damage 35-40
Moves right and hurts any enemy that touches him, appears at mouse pointer.

That's it for the pre-hardmode bosses and enemies, I really don't feel like typing up a big gigantic list of all the bosses and enemies. I understand if Nakano doesn't want to add this in, or wants to simplify the summons. Feel free to come up with more summon ideas!
how bout the skeleton can throw bones?

Hum... I guess I'm getting kinda rusty into modding.
Currently, this is the patch note, but there is still more to come before a new update comes out.
* Version 59
*- Reviewed mod option loading and saving.
*- Revamped Free Mode status.
*- Killing a monster on Regular RPG Mode that have above level 20 now gives 1% of exp, the exp percentage increases with the monster level.
*- Hardcore RPG Mode have now the same rule.
*- Pierce and Immunity rates of Free Mode are more forgiving now.
*- Added a new quest with a unique reward.
*- You now gain score when killing creatures, that score will be automatically redeemed into exp everytime the day pass in the game.
*-- Normal monsters gives 50 score, Bosses gives 200. Passing the High Score gives you 25% more experience.
*- Changed how Health Regen works.
*- Turned on old looting method.
*- Added new N Terraria icon.
*- Added a number of new items on the mod.
*- Spawn rate of monsters increases with number of npplayers.
Do note, I said that the update DID NOT were released yet.

DID NOT were released yet.
I always find it funny when I read engrish. But anyway I think that it might be helpful to get someone who can translate a bit better so that the mod is a bit more understandable at parts. (I can't do that job.) Though that should be: Has not been released yet.

I always find it funny when I read engrish. But anyway I think that it might be helpful to get someone who can translate a bit better so that the mod is a bit more understandable at parts. (I can't do that job.) Though that should be: Has not been released yet.
hey dont make fun of master nakano15's engrish!

Actually, I could have written "didn't", but I usually alternate between the ways of writing to not make it boring.

Nakano15 are you ever planing on putting this mod in t mod loader or any other mod loader for terraria, just wondering even if you didn't I'd still play this mod over 30 other ones.

Back
Top Bottom