Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I like the big content updates. cause I get so much more motivation for playing from huge updates than little updates.

Are there N Terraria servers?
like nakano sayed there is the darkggg server i have been one of them member (but 300 of ping for me i dont played anymore on that server) and there is my server too in the n terraria wiki
EDIT: also im not so popular but darkggg have 8 network full me only one :/

I've hit hard mode in my Game for N-Terraria and I can't encounter any hard mode mobs in the dungeon is this a bug? or is it due to the Leveling Dungeon being taken out?
[DOUBLEPOST=1414679906][/DOUBLEPOST]Also what exactly is in this Version of the Mod it feels like a lot is missing, or am I wrong?

I've hit hard mode in my Game for N-Terraria and I can't encounter any hard mode mobs in the dungeon is this a bug? or is it due to the Leveling Dungeon being taken out?
seriously *facepalm* first play terarria man but if u want to know dungeon mob spawn only when plantera defeated so its not the mod

Ok so duke fishron just one shot a friend and myself in end game gear and items...did this mod change him?
He's 5 levels higher than the max. He's far more powerful than he might look. Also the only completely untankable enemy in the game.

If you guys check the difficulty of the Hardmode Dungeon, i guess you will notice that something is wrong with the status scaling.
I nerfed it a bit on the upcoming version, but i do not know when i'll release it...

Ok so duke fishron just one shot a friend and myself in end game gear and items...did this mod change him?
Nope, he just was scaled to be only beatable by players that are at minimum level 130 and that know how to run like hell (And hold a shield with high block chance).
You just have to run and pray to god.
There is no god that will protect you from him.
battlemage and ranger do the best.
Not a pure mage can take more than 5 hits
Mage is OP again, he can take down a bit of his health before being taken hit the first time.
realese the new version soon the wait has been too long
Gotta agree on it, the update might be coming soon.

Always dead when fight him alone with mage :(
I beat him with a hell of a lot of dodging, shortly after blasting him with a unreal sniper with arrow rain. That's absurd burst damage, right there. Really the only thing the sniper rifle's useful for, because the megashark and chaingun are just better for everything else.

Hey, demons still get burned in lava and water even with obsidian skin potion. Which is kinda stupid, since hell is supposed to be their playground and you can't even mine hellstones in peace by submerging yourself in lava.

Back
Top Bottom