Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Did you make the Devourers stop spawning after the quest in the main questline that makes you grind them like crazy? I still have one quest that requires me to kill them. Since I managed to almost complete that quest I need to kill one more Devourer but none are spawning, not in the Underground Corruption or on the surface.

Did you make the Devourers stop spawning after the quest in the main questline that makes you grind them like crazy? I still have one quest that requires me to kill them. Since I managed to almost complete that quest I need to kill one more Devourer but none are spawning, not in the Underground Corruption or on the surface.
I didn't made them stop spawning, just their spawn rate that is kind of bad actually.
"On Terraria, if you really want something, that is what you will have less chance of finding.
- Nakano15"

I didn't made them stop spawning, just their spawn rate that is kind of bad actually.
"On Terraria, if you really want something, that is what you will have less chance of finding.
- Nakano15"
Alright so I still have hope. I wish the Warrior and Fighter quests had a little more variety. Killing dozens of Eaters of Souls is kind of boring. Not having several quests that require killing the same enemies might be better.

I love how there's different sized enemies. I found a giant goldfish and tiny zombies and slimes the size of a Pinky:pinky:

Alright so I still have hope. I wish the Warrior and Fighter quests had a little more variety. Killing dozens of Eaters of Souls is kind of boring. Not having several quests that require killing the same enemies might be better.

I love how there's different sized enemies. I found a giant goldfish and tiny zombies and slimes the size of a Pinky:pinky:
I plan on making the mod quest system also be as variates as N Terraria 2 or 3, but also plan on adding a new kind of quest, I just hope not to forget the idea.

That is not in the plan actually, beside I believe class system will be changed again.
What is not in the plan?

I just meant how many classes can I have at the same time, I currently have three, Terrarian, Fighter and Warrior. Can I have all of them or does choosing some cause others be unobtainable? I chose Fighter, does that mean I can't choose Hunter?

It's not possible to obtain every skill on one cgaracter right?

Does the AI of the player you choose to follow you change depending on what equipment they have or do they just jump into the enemies swinging whatever they have like my Goblin character that has no equipment or skills? Things like the follower teleporting if it has a Rod of Discord isn't probably in the mod but does it stay away from enemies and shoot if it has a gun?

What is not in the plan?

I just meant how many classes can I have at the same time, I currently have three, Terrarian, Fighter and Warrior. Can I have all of them or does choosing some cause others be unobtainable? I chose Fighter, does that mean I can't choose Hunter?

It's not possible to obtain every skill on one cgaracter right?

Does the AI of the player you choose to follow you change depending on what equipment they have or do they just jump into the enemies swinging whatever they have like my Goblin character that has no equipment or skills? Things like the follower teleporting if it has a Rod of Discord isn't probably in the mod but does it stay away from enemies and shoot if it has a gun?
Oh, that, actually, 3, but only Fighter and Archer have released second class.

And, actually is, but it's not possible for a normal player to do so.

And the AI to follow have different attack methods based on weapons.
I believe this could go to the wiki...
- Fighter AI, the npplayer tries to get in the range of the weapon attack to hit the enemy, (but may end up making the npplayer jump at the enemy, hurting himself), this AI is used when the npplayer have a spear or slashing weapon.
- Ranger AI, the npplayer will keep avoiding monsters while shooting at the nearest monster, I guess there is no need to say what kind of weapons this AI need to work, if the npplayer is using a ranged weapon and have no mana when with this AI, the npplayer will flee from the monsters instead.

I played NTerraria 6 for around 100 hours, it has been fun (and absurdly difficult) so far but there's one bug that makes progression through the main game impossible: Destroyer is bugged and its body has infinite defense making it impossible to kill unless i'm able to hit it around over five million times before the dawn.
There's a number of other bugs i found and the suggestions i have, but this one's the most lethal.

Meanwhile, i guess i can attempt on Skeletron prime with its limbs at level 2000...

I played NTerraria 6 for around 100 hours, it has been fun (and absurdly difficult)

Difficult? Weird, I one shot everything that isn't a boss. I'm not on Hardmode though. And I haven't been focusing on damage either. It's weird seeing bosses have hindreds of health bars and me taking 5 of them with each shot of a Space gun...

Difficult? Weird, I one shot everything that isn't a boss. I'm not on Hardmode though. And I haven't been focusing on damage either. It's weird seeing bosses have hindreds of health bars and me taking 5 of them with each shot of a Space gun...
I'm playing on Free RPG mode, and everything is crazy fun.
I just defeated The Twins a while ago, which had around 1.5 million HP each.
I don't recommend it for those who don't like to die a lot through, because most monsters will be taking away a big fraction of your health in that mode.

I played NTerraria 6 for around 100 hours, it has been fun (and absurdly difficult) so far but there's one bug that makes progression through the main game impossible: Destroyer is bugged and its body has infinite defense making it impossible to kill unless i'm able to hit it around over five million times before the dawn.
There's a number of other bugs i found and the suggestions i have, but this one's the most lethal.

Meanwhile, i guess i can attempt on Skeletron prime with its limbs at level 2000...
If you are on Free Mode, you need to increase status that boosts your character pierce rate, or else you will not be able to kill monsters of higher level than you with ease.

I'm playing in free RPG mode and I'm experiencing something weird.
I was farming Eaters of Souls on my corruption arena and I decided to notice their levels. At that moment their level was 56 from the spawn point side and 61-66 from the far side. I was level 49, and haven't recieved a levelup since. So as i was killing them those who were coming from my spawn point side started to spawn with lvl 57, then 58, 59 and etc. to lvl 63, far side monsters were lvl 70+ at that point. Notice, that I still haven't got any level up.
I thought that monster level increases as I raise my score till the next death. It would be really fun and would make sence, so I died. Then came to that place and still got lvl 63/70+ monsters.
Than I restarted my game: 63/70+
After that I created a new character, entered that world and encountered 69 lvl zombie at the spawning point.

What the hell is going on? Why do monsters level up in my free RPG mode? And what's more important why do they level up when I don't? It's stupid as hell

I'm playing in free RPG mode and I'm experiencing something weird.
I was farming Eaters of Souls on my corruption arena and I decided to notice their levels. At that moment their level was 56 from the spawn point side and 61-66 from the far side. I was level 49, and haven't recieved a levelup since. So as i was killing them those who were coming from my spawn point side started to spawn with lvl 57, then 58, 59 and etc. to lvl 63, far side monsters were lvl 70+ at that point. Notice, that I still haven't got any level up.
I thought that monster level increases as I raise my score till the next death. It would be really fun and would make sence, so I died. Then came to that place and still got lvl 63/70+ monsters.
Than I restarted my game: 63/70+
After that I created a new character, entered that world and encountered 69 lvl zombie at the spawning point.

What the hell is going on? Why do monsters level up in my free RPG mode? And what's more important why do they level up when I don't? It's stupid as hell
It seems like the exp is quite anormal on that game mode.
And it seems like the system of boosting monster levels per kill is also kind of broken.
Killing monsters increases the enemy levels, but look's like the exp acquired is not really helping.
By the way, what is the exp you are receiving from the monsters?

It seems like the exp is quite anormal on that game mode.
And it seems like the system of boosting monster levels per kill is also kind of broken.
Killing monsters increases the enemy levels, but look's like the exp acquired is not really helping.
By the way, what is the exp you are receiving from the monsters?
EXP message fades away so quickly I wasn't able to notice actual XP per kill, but it was something around 0,5% from level 49 to level 50. So while I got like 50% from level 49 to level 50, monsters went from level 56 to level 63

So basically if I get it right:
1. My world is screwed
2. Free RPG mode in N Terraria 6 is unplayable (btw, I forgot to mention, that my game is 1.3.1, not 1.3.08, maybe this is causing some problems?)
?
Or is there some way to tweak game features through config? (I don't mind starting a new world)

Last edited:
So I created a new character(the weird looking one with a tail and a double jump), set it as a follower, started playing with my main character, switched to the new character at the middle of the game from the party menu, possibly switched back, saved and quit and chose the original character I've been playing. my health was set from several thousand to around 500HP and I kept losing and regaining my Mana for no reason. My stats also were negative. Exiting again and choosing the character caused my original max health to return and my Mana to regenerate back.

Also, I think the Nurse is addicted to her healing needles, she keeps throwing them on herself although she has above her maximum health. Saving and loading the game fixes it once again.

EXP message fades away so quickly I wasn't able to notice actual XP per kill, but it was something around 0,5% from level 49 to level 50. So while I got like 50% from level 49 to level 50, monsters went from level 56 to level 63

So basically if I get it right:
1. My world is screwed
2. Free RPG mode in N Terraria 6 is unplayable (btw, I forgot to mention, that my game is 1.3.1, not 1.3.08, maybe this is causing some problems?)
?
Or is there some way to tweak game features through config? (I don't mind starting a new world)
Check out the mod options.
So I created a new character(the weird looking one with a tail and a double jump), set it as a follower, started playing with my main character, switched to the new character at the middle of the game from the party menu, possibly switched back, saved and quit and chose the original character I've been playing. my health was set from several thousand to around 500HP and I kept losing and regaining my Mana for no reason. My stats also were negative. Exiting again and choosing the character caused my original max health to return and my Mana to regenerate back.

Also, I think the Nurse is addicted to her healing needles, she keeps throwing them on herself although she has above her maximum health. Saving and loading the game fixes it once again.
Look's like the status cap system freaks out when changing characters through the menu. At least the good is that there is a work around for it.
And the issue about Nurse addicted to healing needles is a known issue. I believe it's caused by inconsistency because mod changes and game npc ai.

Check out the mod options.

Look's like the status cap system freaks out when changing characters through the menu. At least the good is that there is a work around for it.
And the issue about Nurse addicted to healing needles is a known issue. I believe it's caused by inconsistency because mod changes and game npc ai.
It has probably something to do with the Nurse somehow overhealing herself. Also, if something damages the nurse she stops throwing her needles on herself

Back
Top Bottom