Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Yes, you'll feel like playing the mod again from the beggining.

Sure is, but no worry, to fix the issue, turn on the pierce and immunity system.
In case it does not work yet, an update may be coming soon, I just need to finish the new regular and hardcore mode changes.

nah mate im going back to 1.2.4.1
thats NTerraria update was kinda more fun then 6

They will be, as long as is a Season 6 or 6+ save.
Also, prepare for the status reset.

Too bad, alright then.

Status reset? Wait..you mean..-looks at my characters levels as they burn away and chaos enfolds as their stats get destroyed-

Status reset? Wait..you mean..-looks at my characters levels as they burn away and chaos enfolds as their stats get destroyed-
No, all the points will be given back, and levels will remain intact.
The status reset is because the Pierce and Immunity, may have caused some players to take another path in their builds to avoid being eviscerated by tough monsters.
So, that will be one good oportunity to rethink the build and make a uber uber char.

No, all the points will be given back.
The status reset is because the Pierce and Immunity, may have caused some players to take another path in their builds to avoid being eviscerated by tough monsters.
So, that will be one good oportunity to rethink the build and make a uber uber char.

I just put atleast 20 points into every section I want like luck, str, agl, vit, dex, and charisma for summoning. I have two npplayers for ranged, another for mage which deals with magic and summoning, the 4th for being a pure tank and damage with a sword. And me points into everything.

Can you make a arrow key or something next to the crafting menu to automatically switch to the crafting item all the way to the top or bottom without having to scroll? That'd be very helpful, well to be honest any other crafting UI would be better than this scrolling like It's own rows of boxes of all the items showing up at once (like an inventory) or maybe a scroll wheel so I don't have to scroll through them, I can just cilck and hold the wheel and move it up and down easily. It really needs a better crafting system vanilla terraria is sooo bad.

Well, bossvana is certainly fun, but it is nowhere near as fun as dead branches. Seriously, I can throw those for hours :)

Nakano, is it possible to make armor and clothing (vanity) stack (as well as pets, mounts, hooks and everything else that can't be reforged)? I understand, that for weapons it is impossible as they can have reforging prefix, but what's wrong with armor and vanity? They're all completely identical

Btw, Wet brain of ctulhu is broken and cannot be hit in any way.
And a wet martian saucer too

Wet Fishron deals some crasy amount of damage (45000 or 450000) but I gues it's because I'm far from the ocean

Last edited:
Should graveyard biomes appear during bloodmoons?
just something I noticed happening.
That one is new I'd say.
Well, bossvana is certainly fun, but it is nowhere near as fun as dead branches. Seriously, I can throw those for hours :)

Nakano, is it possible to make armor and clothing (vanity) stack (as well as pets, mounts, hooks and everything else that can't be reforged)? I understand, that for weapons it is impossible as they can have reforging prefix, but what's wrong with armor and vanity? They're all completely identical

Btw, Wet brain of ctulhu is broken and cannot be hit in any way.
And a wet martian saucer too

Wet Fishron deals some crasy amount of damage (45000 or 450000) but I gues it's because I'm far from the ocean
Equipment stacking? Nope, because they may have different prefixes.

Wet Brain of Cthulhu and Martian Saucer seems to be invincible because they are not spawning their body parts.

Can you make a arrow key or something next to the crafting menu to automatically switch to the crafting item all the way to the top or bottom without having to scroll? That'd be very helpful, well to be honest any other crafting UI would be better than this scrolling like It's own rows of boxes of all the items showing up at once (like an inventory) or maybe a scroll wheel so I don't have to scroll through them, I can just cilck and hold the wheel and move it up and down easily. It really needs a better crafting system vanilla terraria is sooo bad.
I guess that's a bit too much, isn't?

What's a bit too much?
I guess so, all things I'm messing around on the mod, plus bugs to fix, alongside that suggestion is a bit too much,
I may try looking for that on the future.

And I believe the crafting UI have a button to show all craftable items, and jump to the item position when clicked.

I guess so, all things I'm messing around on the mod, plus bugs to fix, alongside that suggestion is a bit too much,

is it hard to do something like that?
[doublepost=1471294830,1471294571][/doublepost]

And I believe the crafting UI have a button to show all craftable items, and jump to the item position when clicked.

If It is I mean just do whatever you're comfortable with, that was just a suggestion that would bring a nice change to the game.

Wet Brain of Cthulhu and Martian Saucer seems to be invincible because they are not spawning their body parts.
They are. But when their body parts are dead they just don't start the next stage (though they are dealing damage, even being invincible)
Another minor bug - monetary quest rewards don't match with what tooltip says. I.e. I got a message "recieved 1 platinum bla bla", but in my inventory I can see only something like 15 gold coins. Not that it is important, just saying.

There is a hammer button near the recipe which brings a full crafting menu. Never had to scroll anything...

They are. But when their body parts are dead they just don't start the next stage (though they are dealing damage, even being invincible)
Another minor bug - monetary quest rewards don't match with what tooltip says. I.e. I got a message "recieved 1 platinum bla bla", but in my inventory I can see only something like 15 gold coins. Not that it is important, just saying.

There is a hammer button near the recipe which brings a full crafting menu. Never had to scroll anything...

oh my god are you serious? wait hold on.
[doublepost=1471298645,1471298488][/doublepost]Holy crap mate I never saw this before! I thought it was just the icon showing you It's a crafting toolbar! Nevermind Nakano sorry I never saw that o.o.

oh my god are you serious? wait hold on.
[doublepost=1471298645,1471298488][/doublepost]Holy crap mate I never saw this before! I thought it was just the icon showing you It's a crafting toolbar! Nevermind Nakano sorry I never saw that o.o.
I recall how after smth like 5 years of playing Morrowind I found out that there was an option to delete spells...
And in Terraria my friend was well into hardmode when I told him that there was a button to autoplace walls/automine ore :)

Btw, guide has the same crafting menu button

I recall how after smth like 5 years of playing Morrowind I found out that there was an option to delete spells...
And in Terraria my friend was well into hardmode when I told him that there was a button to autoplace walls/automine ore :)

Btw, guide has the same crafting menu button

When I was younger I played morrowind and oblivion, best games ever at the time.

Back
Top Bottom