Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So after testing with a character in free mode(yes because it's way more fun and masochistic with the lunatic being almost impossible to fight) there's no soul drops, I had 530 luck at level 1532 and no souls of night nor souls of light were dropping, antlions were not dropping mandibles and they have a 1/3 chance to drop normally

Dude i just started playing and i was doing the gels quest where u have to find gel for the guide i did that and still it was in the quest list why is it because it's a normal quest and u can do it over and over again or bug?
I forgot to add so the quest is repeatable after x in-game days :/
So after testing with a character in free mode(yes because it's way more fun and masochistic with the lunatic being almost impossible to fight) there's no soul drops, I had 530 luck at level 1532 and no souls of night nor souls of light were dropping, antlions were not dropping mandibles and they have a 1/3 chance to drop normally
Notice that the droprate is influenced also by the enemy level.

So there really isn't a reason to play to progress on free mode because my other character that lvl 430 on the crimson of level 540(the world of the other character), with 310 luck, only the crimson slimes were dropping gels, no souls anything.

So there really isn't a reason to play to progress on free mode because my other character that lvl 430 on the crimson of level 540(the world of the other character), with 310 luck, only the crimson slimes were dropping gels, no souls anything.
Using free mode to get items easily, eh?

already got a bunch of items in another world that I beat the moonlord(before luck affected anything), I like to start a new world for a new character but I can't since I can't really get souls or boss summoning items to fight the mech bosses with my ranger and free mode offers so much fun with the high damage you can deal.
and if I wanted to have a really easy time I could just use the demon race, demon scythe is stupid powerful.

already got a bunch of items in another world that I beat the moonlord(before luck affected anything), I like to start a new world for a new character but I can't since I can't really get souls or boss summoning items to fight the mech bosses with my ranger and free mode offers so much fun with the high damage you can deal.
and if I wanted to have a really easy time I could just use the demon race, demon scythe is stupid powerful.
Wait a moment and a hotfix will be up soon, also, I found out that the Demon Scythe is stupid powerfull, because it were multiplying the damage multiplied by the status bonus.

Also, something new is coming next patch, but I wonder if it should be easily acquired or not.

No idea if its a bug or not,
But i had a blood moon last night + the event that bosses MAY spawn during a blood moon.
well i was nuked with bosses, 4 times eye of cthulu, 1 time brain of cthulu, 3 time Eater of Worlds and about 6-8 times king slime.
i was lucky i had a high end melee weapon else i would be screwed.

Feel bad, for the demon scythe I said it 2 times that it was ridiculously overpowered. ;-;
Oh by the way it's doing 30 millions damage at level 1000.

No idea if its a bug or not,
But i had a blood moon last night + the event that bosses MAY spawn during a blood moon.
well i was nuked with bosses, 4 times eye of cthulu, 1 time brain of cthulu, 3 time Eater of Worlds and about 6-8 times king slime.
i was lucky i had a high end melee weapon else i would be screwed.
At least you leveled up.
Feel bad, for the demon scythe I said it 2 times that it was ridiculously overpowered. ;-;
Oh by the way it's doing 30 millions damage at level 1000.
Nerf incoming.
Edit:. Hotfix Launched
* Version 61+6_3
*- The gate keeper now offers a terrible item.
*- Nerfed the drop rate difficulty on Free Mode.
*- Demon Scythe skill nerfed, or better saying, debugged, because it were bugged.
*- A new playable race is in.
Too lazy to change version number.

Eh, NTerraria.exe? What version of the mod you are trying to install?
And if even you can see the executable, it is weird that it's not extracting.
See if the executable is not hidden or something.

I'm trying to install the latest version. At least I think I am. The only download I can find for NTerraria 6 is the links under the line "Runs on Terraria 1.3.0.8"
Go to the control panel and look for the antivirus settings there. They should be in one of the categories. Then don't disable it but rather change the settings so that it asks you whether you want to delete the file with a suspected virus or add that to the exceptions. Then unpack the archive and add that to exceptions, and change the settings back after that. It's probably the easiest way for this thing, I feel.

When I tried to go to the Windows Defender settings, it said "This app has been turned off and isn't monitoring your computer. If you're using another app to check for malicious or unwanted software, use Security and Maintenance to check that app's status." So, I don't think it's Windows Defender.

When I tried to go to the Windows Defender settings, it said "This app has been turned off and isn't monitoring your computer. If you're using another app to check for malicious or unwanted software, use Security and Maintenance to check that app's status." So, I don't think it's Windows Defender.

Sounds like something weird is going on, then. I have to admit to not having the foggiest if that thing isn't what is interfering.

Anyone got tips for the twins? killed both The Destroyer and Skeletron Prime with easy but the twins slaughters me with easy..... Playing freemode currently level 673

I'm trying to install the latest version. At least I think I am. The only download I can find for NTerraria 6 is the links under the line "Runs on Terraria 1.3.0.8"

The executable were not hidden, right?
how do i get the graveyard to work?
Have Twelve tombstones near each other.
Anyone got tips for the twins? killed both The Destroyer and Skeletron Prime with easy but the twins slaughters me with easy..... Playing freemode currently level 673
Check out their status to know why you are being slaughtered.

Well i think i found the reason:
Spazmatism: LvL 1055 , 9052 Damage (0% pierce) , Defence 1065 (0% immumity)
Ratinezer: LvL 1055, 8094 Damage (0% pierce) , Defence: 1065 (0% immumity)

Back
Top Bottom