Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Well i think i found the reason:
Spazmatism: LvL 1055 , 9052 Damage (0% pierce) , Defence 1065 (0% immumity)
Ratinezer: LvL 1055, 8094 Damage (0% pierce) , Defence: 1065 (0% immumity)
Oh, do note something:
Enemies includding bosses gains level boost for each boss you kill at least once.
Meaning that if you kill Spazmatism and Retinazer, the other bosses you faced will not have the level
of the previous boss fight you've had.
In other words, you need to level up your character to be able to face those bosses,
but you may try bosses you've previously faced to get some exp or gear.

Is there any way to play this mod with Steam's Terraria version? How can I play this? Thanks!

Thanks! I did this, however, all that occurred is the game "runs" but only turns on in the background. I have to manually end that process from the task manager. Any ideas?

Thanks! I did this, however, all that occurred is the game "runs" but only turns on in the background. I have to manually end that process from the task manager. Any ideas?

I don't know how long you wait before you do that. I do remember, though, that depending on your rig it might take some time for N Terraria to launch the first time you do it (shouldn't be more than a few minutes, though, assuming you don't have an ancient-ish computer).

Did Pierce and Immumity get removed? i recently updated my game when the world events got added but the toggle piece and immumity matters/doesn't matter button is gone and replaced by the button that toggles world events.

Did Pierce and Immumity get removed? i recently updated my game when the world events got added but the toggle piece and immumity matters/doesn't matter button is gone and replaced by the button that toggles world events.
I disabled the Pierce and Immunity system, because it were causing players to grief their their builds in order to survive on higher levels,
which also caused way more problems.

I would like to know if someone else is having problems using the clentaminator, as mine doesn't seem to be be working(using blue solution to make part of my world hallow), and for an odd reason crimson and hallow didn't spread underground now that I think about it.

Edit: Apparently killing skeletron prime again unbugged the spread from clentaminator(why? idk).

Last edited:
I've found out something, you does not need Game Launcher to run the mod.
Just open Steam, go in "Games", then "Add non steam game" (dunno how is written in english),
search for the mod executable and select it, click "Add Selected" and done, you can now run N Terraria on steam without changing Terraria executable.

I couldn't find a section about where to report bugs, if i have overlooked it i apologize in advance.

the bug is when you have magic stick from Nterraria selected in your hotbar, you first throw 1 coin out of a 100, then the others after the one coin is consumed and the wand starts infinitly fireing, without mana cost or needing to click. then you get an FPS drop and cant interact with anything. you can still move though.

small update the type of coin doesnt matter and it seems that haveing it in your hotbar is enough. even when not selected, when i threw 1 coin it dissapeard. throwing the other 99 after it triggered the bug again.

going to test more later its 00:00 here right now

I couldn't find a section about where to report bugs, if i have overlooked it i apologize in advance.

the bug is when you have magic stick from Nterraria selected in your hotbar, you first throw 1 coin out of a 100, then the others after the one coin is consumed and the wand starts infinitly fireing, without mana cost or needing to click. then you get an FPS drop and cant interact with anything. you can still move though.

small update the type of coin doesnt matter and it seems that haveing it in your hotbar is enough. even when not selected, when i threw 1 coin it dissapeard. throwing the other 99 after it triggered the bug again.

going to test more later its 00:00 here right now
I didn't got it.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I just recently updated to N Terraria 6v61+6 and every time I leave and return to my world I don't have all the NPC's that I had when I left it. I'm in Hardmode and last night I played for about 2 hours and all the NPC's that could spawn in were. I had all the NPC's other than the Stylist. I log off for the night and they were all there. Just a few moments ago I log back in and all but 5 or 6 of them are gone. Regular RPG mode, Events are off (the Copper collecting event keeps spawning the NPC for it either in a wall or dieing from suffocation in water or buring to death in lava), buff wheel is off, my character is lvl 126 soldier and I'm getting ready to defeat Plantera hopefully soon. What I'm wondering is where do all my NPC's keep going???
This is a character and world save from N Terraria 6v55 I believe or maybe a little later and I'm wondering if my world is bugged.

I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I just recently updated to N Terraria 6v61+6 and every time I leave and return to my world I don't have all the NPC's that I had when I left it. I'm in Hardmode and last night I played for about 2 hours and all the NPC's that could spawn in were. I had all the NPC's other than the Stylist. I log off for the night and they were all there. Just a few moments ago I log back in and all but 5 or 6 of them are gone. Regular RPG mode, Events are off (the Copper collecting event keeps spawning the NPC for it either in a wall or dieing from suffocation in water or buring to death in lava), buff wheel is off, my character is lvl 126 soldier and I'm getting ready to defeat Plantera hopefully soon. What I'm wondering is where do all my NPC's keep going???
This is a character and world save from N Terraria 6v55 I believe or maybe a little later and I'm wondering if my world is bugged.
Maybe the mod couldn't load propperly the world setting due to the map version being too old, but if the problem happens again, from a bug, it will turn into a problem.

Maybe the mod couldn't load propperly the world setting due to the map version being too old, but if the problem happens again, from a bug, it will turn into a problem.

How could I fix this if possible? It never did this before back in an earlier version that was I think released around the end of July.

How could I fix this if possible? It never did this before back in an earlier version that was I think released around the end of July.
If that issue happened only once, then is as I said above, due to the map version being too old, something broke and npcs were not loaded correctly, which is not really much a big problem, that if it happen only once, as I said above.

If that issue happened only once, then is as I said above, due to the map version being too old, something broke and npcs were not loaded correctly, which is not really much a big problem, that if it happen only once, as I said above.

Okay, thank you and I'll check to see if it happens again. If it does then it looks like I'll have to start a new world. Thank you for the quick reply and I enjoy what you have done so far.

Okay, thank you and I'll check to see if it happens again. If it does then it looks like I'll have to start a new world. Thank you for the quick reply and I enjoy what you have done so far.
Actually, the quick reply was because I were browsing the forums at the moment, but whatever.
Have fun.

upload_2016-10-4_7-24-14.png

i have tested again. i can reproduce the bug with different characters on different worlds.
you have the magic stick selected on your hotbar, then throw a single coin with leftclick into the world, this should make it dissapear. i play on free mode events on

View attachment 142625
i have tested again. i can reproduce the bug with different characters on different worlds.
you have the magic stick selected on your hotbar, then throw a single coin with leftclick into the world, this should make it dissapear. i play on free mode events on
I'll try replicating the bug.
Edit:. Hahaha, the bug really happens, and it's funny, for some reason, you can attack with the coins.
I'll try fixing the issue.

Last edited:
This mod has passed RPG style, taking classes mod has nothing RPG. I do not know who is helping you with the mod, I do not know what you intend to do about the mod, but it seems that each update is getting worse. I play this mod from Terraria 1.2.4.1, WHERE THAT WAS DECENT MOD. After you changed the experience of mimics and Ice Golems, you look like you started to freak out, is changing so many things that have nothing to do, which is running RPG style. After that change I had decided to stop playing the N Terraria, but I'm always watching the mod, every day I enter the mod page, to see what has changed, if you have something new.I downloaded the mod today, I am playing from noon to exp until it decent, but what you did with the drop rate? I am more than 1 hour trying to farm SOULS OF LIGHT / NIGHT, and guess what? DROPOU NO NO TILL NOW, I killed more than 500 of each monster, I am full of banners and have NO soul.I was more than an hour in Hallowed biome trying to drop the MEGAPHONE, NOTHING DROP, indeed I did not drop anything accessories. In a little while you will remove the items coming from chests.Please fix the drop rate, I hope the mod really change, but change for the better. :)

This mod has passed RPG style, taking classes mod has nothing RPG. I do not know who is helping you with the mod, I do not know what you intend to do about the mod, but it seems that each update is getting worse. I play this mod from Terraria 1.2.4.1, WHERE THAT WAS DECENT MOD. After you changed the experience of mimics and Ice Golems, you look like you started to freak out, is changing so many things that have nothing to do, which is running RPG style. After that change I had decided to stop playing the N Terraria, but I'm always watching the mod, every day I enter the mod page, to see what has changed, if you have something new.I downloaded the mod today, I am playing from noon to exp until it decent, but what you did with the drop rate? I am more than 1 hour trying to farm SOULS OF LIGHT / NIGHT, and guess what? DROPOU NO NO TILL NOW, I killed more than 500 of each monster, I am full of banners and have NO soul.I was more than an hour in Hallowed biome trying to drop the MEGAPHONE, NOTHING DROP, indeed I did not drop anything accessories. In a little while you will remove the items coming from chests.Please fix the drop rate, I hope the mod really change, but change for the better. :)
Well, It's right to report when you feel unhappy about the mod, but could you not make it be soooooo bold, look's quite... Aggressive?

Anyway, I'm working alone on the mod at the moment, sometimes I ask for the opnion of old testers of the mod about new features,
but most of them doesn't seems to play the mod anymore, so the only way of keeping track of how the mod is going, is by the players
feedback, due to not many people reporting issues with the mod, I feel like the mod is going alright, so I give you applauses for taking
that initiative.

Anyway, I'm trying to change the drop rate of the mod, to make so, alongside Luck influence on the drop rate, make so the player
actually have easier drop rate according to how much luck points the player have, which you may notice is not going very well.
After all those disasterful updates, I guess the best thing is return the drop rate system of the mod to the old vanilla way.

Also, I'll try to see what did you mean by "changed the experience of mimics and ice golems".

If you have other things bothering you about the mod updates, please tell me, I can't keep track of everything in the mod alone.

Thanks for the report.

Back
Top Bottom