Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Borch TrzyKawki

Terrarian
i tried it with the update, and well, everything scaled way down, like boss eye of cthulu spawns with 300 level instead of 2k, but the cultist still had 4k level, so therefore i got one shotted (im a tank build ;d). Idk if it matters but during pumpkin moon i killed a lot of mobs, maybe it raises boss levels much more than gives exp?

Nakano15

Terrarian
i tried it with the update, and well, everything scaled way down, like boss eye of cthulu spawns with 300 level instead of 2k, but the cultist still had 4k level, so therefore i got one shotted (im a tank build ;d). Idk if it matters but during pumpkin moon i killed a lot of mobs, maybe it raises boss levels much more than gives exp?
Bosses are no longer affected by the level increase per total kills.
But the boss will still get level bonus if you defeat at least once a invasion, boss or unique monsters(ex: Clowns, Everscream, Pumpking...).

Also, due to that change, you can grind your way to the level of the event by causing massive monster killing at highest leveled places, or facing bosses of around your level.

ToxicPigman

Terrarian
Hey Nakano15, How's multiplayer going. Good at all? I've been trying to keep up with this. Im waiting for multiplayer to arrive so I can do a 6 man game. Take your time! Also good luck with the mod. (I played N-Terraria 5 and had one of the best times ever)

Nakano15

Terrarian
Hey Nakano15, How's multiplayer going. Good at all? I've been trying to keep up with this. Im waiting for multiplayer to arrive so I can do a 6 man game. Take your time! Also good luck with the mod. (I played N-Terraria 5 and had one of the best times ever)
I'm not working on NT6 multiplayer. I may try working on multiplayer on NT7, but I weren't able to fix the issue of mobs teleporting on mp.

IceCream-Yo

Terrarian
Are you working on the 2nd rank classes or are you planning to add them on N-T 7? And I think that maybe the "Bay Mode" is a bit excesive, btw
Note: NEVER use the mirror of disaster and equip a gun at the same time! Those things know how to aim!

Nakano15

Terrarian
Are you working on the 2nd rank classes or are you planning to add them on N-T 7? And I think that maybe the "Bay Mode" is a bit excesive, btw
Note: NEVER use the mirror of disaster and equip a gun at the same time! Those things know how to aim!
The Bay Mode is one of the for fun accessories I added in the mod, the second rank of classes are not going to be added on NT6, and on NT7 the classes system may change.
And the Mirror of Disaster once is worth it's name.

Nakano15

Terrarian
What about a "Bay Mode" that desn't destroy any tiles but now the attacks you get from enemies explode too?
That would kind of break the Bay Mode's purpose, because it's supposed to make everything explode when someone/something gets hurt or hits something.

IceCream-Yo

Terrarian
Wait, when i said something about the 2nd rank classes, i forgot that there's the 0 rank classes and i meant to say that if you were working on the other 1st rank classes

Nakano15

Terrarian
Wait, when i said something about the 2nd rank classes, i forgot that there's the 0 rank classes and i meant to say that if you were working on the other 1st rank classes
Actually, not.
The Rank 1 classes is missing a class, but I never get into making it for random reasons,
and the Rank 2 classes aren't finished because of lack of ideas.

IceCream-Yo

Terrarian
Maybe a class specialized on debuffs or a class specialized an fast movement (like sprinting on 4 directions repeatedly) with some skills that requires speed, adding more damage according to the speed, or a class that leaves decoys that give a large ammount of aggro, maybe a class that uses AoE skills (maybe like the Dryad's Blessing, but with more damage), or a class that uses fallen stars as a catalyst for some skills, like making stars fall or a special buff for all allies that changes depending the moon phase, it would be nice a "vampire" class too, like some hp-draining skills.

I just had some ideas. If you like them that's good, i you don't, that's good too.

Kazeto

Terrarian
A vampire would probably be more suitable for a race, if you want to use that name.

But I guess name isn't of any particular importance as far as the making of classes goes, so whatever.

Top Bottom