Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So, I've wanted to play nTerraria again. I've downloaded the nTerraria 6+ files from nTerraria wiki download link and after i open NTerraria 6 file cmd is blank and after a few seconds this pops up. Does anybody know how to fix this problem? I've tried reinstalling vanilla Terraria and opening it to check if it needs to install something but everything seems allright.
You could try getting the tmodloader hotfix then use NTerraria 6 if you dont want to downgrade[it worked for me](Link: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/1-3-tmodloader-a-modding-api.23726/ )
upload_2017-5-24_8-29-13.png

How to install this mod?
  • You just have to put the files from the download into the terraria folder, then open Steam, go in Games > Add Game as Shortcut, then search for the mod executable, after it's added to the check list, press Add selected, and then run the mod through the shortcut on steam.
"Add Game as Shortcut"? WHERE!?!?

Guys i need help
I tried to get nterraria 6 but when i tried to launch the game i got an error:

Error logged at the game's directory

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\ra-logo". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\ra-logo.xnb". File not found.
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
bei Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
bei Terraria.Main.Initialize()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
bei Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args

I have no idea what to do and havent found any video or something.
maybe someone could help me to get it work?

Quick question, not sure if this has been asked before, but is there a way to change a server's mode to free mode in the current version? I couldn't figure out if there was a way.

Quick question, not sure if this has been asked before, but is there a way to change a server's mode to free mode in the current version? I couldn't figure out if there was a way.
I don't remember, the server on NT6 is badly worked, so I'm not sure, but since It loads the Terraria config files when booting, I believe It does change game mode.
Guys i need help
I tried to get nterraria 6 but when i tried to launch the game i got an error:

Error logged at the game's directory

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\ra-logo". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\ra-logo.xnb". File not found.
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
--- Ende der internen Ausnahmestapelüberwachung ---
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
bei Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
bei Terraria.Main.Initialize()
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
bei Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()
bei Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args

I have no idea what to do and havent found any video or something.
maybe someone could help me to get it work?
If you are trying to load a older version of N Terraria mod, like NT3~5, then you will need a outdated version of Terraria to run it.
I guess Terraria 1.1.x updates would do it.

Let's see... "Add a non-Steam game"... the only "Add anything" I can find.
[doublepost=1496277452,1496277339][/doublepost]

Let's see... "Add a non-Steam game"... the only "Add anything" I can find.
The button may have a different name depending on the translation.
On the Steam main window, It should be to the lower-left part of the window.
Or, on the top-left part of the screen, you can click the "Games" button, then "Add non steam game", and then search and add the mod executable to the list.

N Terraria Season 6.61+16:

I got the Mirror of Disaster from beating skeletron.

Yet, What is the chance of the Mirror of Disaster being dropped?

The button may have a different name depending on the translation.
On the Steam main window, It should be to the lower-left part of the window.
Or, on the top-left part of the screen, you can click the "Games" button, then "Add non steam game", and then search and add the mod executable to the list.

Huh. Thank you.

I copy and replaced all the N Terraria files in the content folder into the one i had previously & i also downgraded my version to 1.3 but whenever i launch N Terraria 6+, it keeps on showing the error message ?
Please reply asap, i really excited to play this epic mod :D

Attachments

• c141de7be982fad285801373bad74c6d.png
    c141de7be982fad285801373bad74c6d.png
    7.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
I copy and replaced all the N Terraria files in the content folder into the one i had previously & i also downgraded my version to 1.3 but whenever i launch N Terraria 6+, it keeps on showing the error message ?
Please reply asap, i really excited to play this epic mod :D
Is the steam dll downgraded too?

I'm not sure what that means, also can you accept my friend req on steam please
I'm sure the new steam dll will not work well with the old version of Terraria, which is N Terraria made on.
Also, I only add on my steam people I know, or for secondary reason, like development, testing n stuff.

I'm sure the new steam dll will not work well with the old version of Terraria, which is N Terraria made on.
Also, I only add on my steam people I know, or for secondary reason, like development, testing n stuff.
awww, thats a shame, i was so excited to play the mod, but i ended up with disappointment ;-; guess i'll just have to stick to Tmodloader

Last edited:
If you copied the .dlls from the downgrader zip properly, there shouldn't be an issue. Only should be copying over steamworks.dll (or something like that), steamapi.dll, and the content folder over. The Terraria in the folder is for tmodloader only, so that would mess with N Terraria.

If you have the connection to reinstall from scratch then copy over what I said, then you should be okay from there on.

If you copied the .dlls from the downgrader zip properly, there shouldn't be an issue. Only should be copying over steamworks.dll (or something like that), steamapi.dll, and the content folder over. The Terraria in the folder is for tmodloader only, so that would mess with N Terraria.

If you have the connection to reinstall from scratch then copy over what I said, then you should be okay from there on.
can you help me do that please :D

Back
Top Bottom