Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

I would attempt to do that, but both (at least PayPal does) needs a credit card to be able to create an account, something I have not.
I don't think you need a credit card for a paypal account. I have one I'm sure I don't own a credit card. You can even add your bank account to paypal to directly tranfer money from one to the other. It's pretty handy. Patreon however needs a credit card afaik.

I don't think you need a credit card for a paypal account. I have one I'm sure I don't own a credit card. You can even add your bank account to paypal to directly tranfer money from one to the other. It's pretty handy. Patreon however needs a credit card afaik.
Last time I checked paypal, It asked for, beside, I don't own a bank account either, also, I mod Terraria to do cool stuff and add new things, alongside discover what can I do while programming it, and not to get donations, I may end up accepting donations futurelly when possible, but just knowing that people are happy with my mod, Is already one good payment.

I got PM'd a message from someone who asked the same question you just answered on page 399, Nakano. They're repeating questions directly into my face, now! I really hope it was a troll because... to do it to me, specifically me, has to either be a joke or a comical example of a lack of awareness.

Whoever it was then, after downloading your mod, sent a second message stating that, since someone said the links were broken a while ago, that must be the problem. They must be ignoring what you said on purpose. "Oh that Nakano, he only made the mod... what does he know?" I know you put the link to instructions on how to get the mod to work at the top and in big, bold, blue letters right under some big, red, bold, letters; but it's not good enough.

Maybe you should put that link in 72 pt font... add exclamation points... repeat the link 10 times... and put in some spinny GIFs.

I got PM'd a message from someone who asked the same question you just answered on page 399, Nakano. They're repeating questions directly into my face, now! I really hope it was a troll because... to do it to me, specifically me, has to either be a joke or a comical example of a lack of awareness.

Whoever it was then, after downloading your mod, sent a second message stating that, since someone said the links were broken a while ago, that must be the problem. They must be ignoring what you said on purpose. "Oh that Nakano, he only made the mod... what does he know?" I know you put the link to instructions on how to get the mod to work at the top and in big, bold, blue letters right under some big, red, bold, letters; but it's not good enough.

Maybe you should put that link in 72 pt font... add exclamation points... repeat the link 10 times... and put in some spinny GIFs.
I modified the FAQ to add a previous step to the Installation FAQ part, I hope that stops the spam of how to do.

I modified the FAQ to add a previous step to the Installation FAQ part, I hope that stops the spam of how to do.
Actually, it occurred to me that you're going to have to say above the blue link (not joking) that they will have to downgrade to use the mod. Really spell it out for them. I mean... eventually someone is going to post "I see it said that I have to downgrade but I don't know how, can someone tell me how" but it might help a bit.

Actually, it occurred to me that you're going to have to say above the blue link (not joking) that they will have to downgrade to use the mod. Really spell it out for them. I mean... eventually someone is going to post "I see it said that I have to downgrade but I don't know how, can someone tell me how" but it might help a bit.
Done and done.

Just a spoiler, which is also refferenced to a spoiler I said some time ago.
Walking Dead.png

I really want the slime race to be a thing. It sounds like a good idea.
Slime race may be coming futurelly, but right now there is no one working on it, and I'm too busy with the other mod parts
to attempt to sprite it.

Edit:. Sometimes It's nice to dream about cool things, but now It's the time to try turning that to reality.
Meet the Create a Class thread, go go go and give your dream classes ideas.

Last edited:
um, hello, long time fan, first time post :p, ah so i don't have privileges to reply in the create a class thread. so I'll just state the very basic idea for a class i had.
A tanky/melee class that gains bonus's as long as they stay off the ground. with a cast skill that shoots them into the air and grants the slow fall buff. i have more skills for it thought up but i'd prefer not to post more as you have made a thread specifically for it. sorry if it's annoying i posted this here, but i thought I'd at least say something. um this is a truly great mod and i cant wait for season 7.

um, hello, long time fan, first time post :p, ah so i don't have privileges to reply in the create a class thread. so I'll just state the very basic idea for a class i had.
A tanky/melee class that gains bonus's as long as they stay off the ground. with a cast skill that shoots them into the air and grants the slow fall buff. i have more skills for it thought up but i'd prefer not to post more as you have made a thread specifically for it. sorry if it's annoying i posted this here, but i thought I'd at least say something. um this is a truly great mod and i cant wait for season 7.
To post in the social group, you must join It first, go on the thread, then on the bar bellow the thread name, click "N Terraria Mod Group", on that page, click the button that says It's to join the social group, and then you're in.
And about that class idea, It is a really vague idea, try elaborating It a bit more.

I am sorry if there is another area for questions about ingame issues, but is there something wrong with class exp? I am playing in regular RPG mode and have to kill plantera next. I am level 105, warrior lvl 24 before changing to templar (damn skeleton merchant...) and now I am templar lvl 3. It took half a day to level up from 2 to 3, the class exp needed is almost a million (1 -> 2 took 300, 2 -> 3 900k). I hardly get any exp and even in post-mech. bosses underworld with enemies lvl 130 and still hitting 1k through close to 2k defense only give like 0.25%, while red devils oneshot kill me with their spears (not sure if 3+k or 6k damage. Way too high at least). My question now is, is the extremely slow leveling intended? If it is, what is the fastest way to level and if not, how do I fix it Because like this it will take months to reach templar lvl 15 for max defensive stance or how it is called, which I figured i need to tank the lategame bosses.
Great mod though, I always missed RPG elements in terraria. It means a lot that I created my forum account only for this post. Btw, would be great if dodge and block chance could be viewed somehow like in N5, as well as the actual ratios by which damage, armor, hp etc. are increased.

I am sorry if there is another area for questions about ingame issues, but is there something wrong with class exp? I am playing in regular RPG mode and have to kill plantera next. I am level 105, warrior lvl 24 before changing to templar (damn skeleton merchant...) and now I am templar lvl 3. It took half a day to level up from 2 to 3, the class exp needed is almost a million (1 -> 2 took 300, 2 -> 3 900k). I hardly get any exp and even in post-mech. bosses underworld with enemies lvl 130 and still hitting 1k through close to 2k defense only give like 0.25%, while red devils oneshot kill me with their spears (not sure if 3+k or 6k damage. Way too high at least). My question now is, is the extremely slow leveling intended? If it is, what is the fastest way to level and if not, how do I fix it Because like this it will take months to reach templar lvl 15 for max defensive stance or how it is called, which I figured i need to tank the lategame bosses.
Great mod though, I always missed RPG elements in terraria. It means a lot that I created my forum account only for this post. Btw, would be great if dodge and block chance could be viewed somehow like in N5, as well as the actual ratios by which damage, armor, hp etc. are increased.
Hum, It is really weird that the mod have such a high exp gap between level 2 to 3, Is the Templar class the last class unlocked?

Guys, why after creating a new world and getting past the first day, the night lasts forever? I'm playing on N Terraria Server with friends. Everything works fine on singleplayer.
Using time command on console shows me correct time like 15.00 but on server it's still night. Is this intended or a bug? Pls help.
Terraria v1.3.4.4 NTerraria 6+

Last edited:
I highly doubt that is intended, at least in single player I didnt have that problem. But maybe it's a special mode or everyone needs to do the tutorial quests up to killing the demon eyes or something? But the most likely reason is a bug, I guess.

Hum, It is really weird that the mod have such a high exp gap between level 2 to 3, Is the Templar class the last class unlocked?
Templar is the Tier 2 class, yes. But the class exp for my warrior (T1) was weird as well. 1 -> 2 was 300, then 2 -> 3 11k or something. not sure. And at lvl 24 now the xp required is 1.1 million, even higher than the templar (but doesnt increase the current exp since I have a T2 class now). But I think the spike increase in class exp came with a rapid level up in my regular level, like from ~80 or 90 to 105 from the main quest kill all mechanical bosses. So maybe the class exp is directly correlated to the normal level instead of only the class level?

Back
Top Bottom