Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

This mod is really fun and all, but online seems... kinda broken. In the non-functional way. My friends and I seemed to frequently encounter monsters that wouldn't stay dead. We'd kill them, we would get the exp for the kill, and the monster would respawn with low health. There also seemed to be a lot of rubber banding problems, which haven't happened in vanilla or with the Terraria Leveled mod. There's also that online half of Acolyte's functionality is broken, as I can't use Blessing on anyone but myself. I see the animation for it affecting others, but they don't get the buffs. Offline, it's fine though.

As for Heal... if functions fine, but this is where my opinion creeps in and says it's clunky. Is it not possible to make it auto-target the lowest HP person on screen? It would be much more streamlined that way. Also it'd be kinda nice to heal NPCs, but I suppose that's just me.

There's also the fact that the UI completely breaks when I log back into a server. I can't switch between the stats, class, etc tabs. That was something that greatly irked me. I had to go level up in order to fix the problem. Also, are you supposed to lose the skill points earned as the Terrarian (I call it Novice) class when you switch to another class?

About the Multiplayer, it's real glitchy because when i were developing the mod, i could not test both server and client at the same time, without ending in a pile of nerves due to visual studio.
And for some reason, the last 3 times i tested the party killing monsters on multiplayer with dev team members, the bug did not happened.

Acolyte skills broken on multiplayer is known issue, i just didn't worked on it to fix because of, also, an unknown bug that makes debuffs on multiplayer be worthless.

The UI issue is new for me.

And yes, you are supposed to lose your skill poitns when changing to another class as a Terrarian, since there is no skill to spend the points on.

Yeah, I have three other people (the friends I was playing with) that can attest to the monster respawn issue. It got to the point I believe it even killed someone. It also might be an idea to look into fixing Blessing. I don't want to try and tell you what to do, but in a party setting, that spell not working kills half of the class' use. Kind of bad when the other classes seem pretty functional.

sorry but... i can't set spawn via bed during muiltplay...
but i CAN set spawn via bed when single play

does anyone have this bug too?

What if it says "Terraria Error", and it says some files are missing when i did all the steps it said and i was trying to downlaod n terraria 4. i also have n terraria 5 and Nt5 works just fine.

The summoner skill "The Less, The Better" Says that it's supposed to give you a 91% bonus to damage with summons, however the skill doesn't work properly. Currently gives a 30 damage bonus on a 761 damage optic staff, and a 31 damage bonus on a 784 damage pygmy staff. I saw a couple posts from the past few months about this but I don't think I've ever seen any comment on them from Nakano, any news on if this is intentional or being worked on?

What if it says "Terraria Error", and it says some files are missing when i did all the steps it said and i was trying to downlaod n terraria 4. i also have n terraria 5 and Nt5 works just fine.
I do not recommend having 2 mod versions on the same Terraria.
The summoner skill "The Less, The Better" Says that it's supposed to give you a 91% bonus to damage with summons, however the skill doesn't work properly. Currently gives a 30 damage bonus on a 761 damage optic staff, and a 31 damage bonus on a 784 damage pygmy staff. I saw a couple posts from the past few months about this but I don't think I've ever seen any comment on them from Nakano, any news on if this is intentional or being worked on?
Yes, that's unnatural, but i there is no way i can fix that issue, also, i am waiting for working on the next mod version.

I do not recommend having 2 mod versions on the same Terraria.

Yes, that's unnatural, but i there is no way i can fix that issue, also, i am waiting for working on the next mod version.
how do you get it to have Nt4 and Nt5 and be able to play any of them whenever you want? and also i re-named some folders of N terraria, does that effect anything?

I generally only plays it on one version, but you may try one thing, create copys of Terraria folder, install the mod versions on one or other folder, then just switch the folders when wanting to play, but that will be way tedious to do.
And renaming folders like Content folders will really have a bad effect, since the game will not find the designated folder.

so elemental abilities will be like elemental alignment in ars magica? the higher each is the more buffs/debuffs from each you get? so it's not op to get one

Elements system is useless right now. And i do not have plans of working on it on next mod version.
Ps:. Nice avatar.

Back
Top Bottom