Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Keep up with the times. I found it a few months ago, August.
Anyways to confirm it does drop from norm Plantera
It have 33% (or around that) chance of dropping from Plantera.
Demon Eye 4000/51 hp on server, classic mode. Any way to fix it?
Uber demon eyes are awesome, try hitting it or making it despawn by going away of that area and then going back.
wait what? golem at 55k???
i haven't seen this yet
It need to go higher.

I spent 35 platinum (all of my money) on upgrading my Razorpine and it all went away when I threw it on the ground in multiplayer.

I am now very mad.

Did I hear testing? Because I can probably break that.
Not sure I understand what you mean.
Unless I'm very wrong, he's talking about Language layouts.
It's when you use Ctrl+Shift to change to whatever you got, so ; or ' becomes è or é, so that could be associated with the letter c there.

Gotta find out where you're applying that letter and remove it since it's out of range.

Did I hear testing? Because I can probably break that.

Unless I'm very wrong, he's talking about Language layouts.
It's when you use Ctrl+Shift to change to whatever you got, so ; or ' becomes è or é, so that could be associated with the letter c there.

Gotta find out where you're applying that letter and remove it since it's out of range.

Ah, okay got it. I was very confused. Maybe has something to do with a font pack I have installed for my vanilla. Thanks.

Ah, okay got it. I was very confused. Maybe has something to do with a font pack I have installed for my vanilla. Thanks.
That may be the case, but check it out and report back (may not get a response 8 hours or so from now because sleep time.)

Well'p, there is no more work on this version, maybe in NT6 you could do testings to help :D

3rd party editors doesn't work on mod character to change class, in fact it could even break the character.

Oh ok, I'll see if I'm not too busy when it rolls out (probably will be for once). Although, you guys may hate it when they update it (patch fixes), and potentially break the mod for v6. Would suck immensely! Also I'm not thinking of that sort, but just setting things up to make the progress go immensely faster.

After doing resets and beating it 73 times since I started Terraria, you tend to want to skip to hardmode and call it good.

Who gives the mage/wizard class?
The dryad I believe. So grab that magic stick and kill off EoC, make room, and then talk to her after crafting 3 regen potions, and 2 mana stars. (Forgot if you need to use the stars to count or not)

This is just for tips for being a good mage on hardmode, ignore if needed:
Try not to go too heavy on damaging, so max out INT and then divvy between VIT+LUK (Or use Dex instead of LUK if that pierce defense really mattered). If all fails, restat with the almighty stick.

Also, do bounties when you hit hardmode for a secret magic weapon. Totally worth the investment, and if you're good with calculating; then it'll fit like a glove with the playstyle.

Potions is always important. Ignore what others may say about not using it, but it'll help out in certain fights.

Casting. Oh man the casting is there, but isn't. Favorite skills is either fireball or water bolt barrage, and everything else is just passives. Stick with a low levelled skill if you are doing it solo, or don't have enough prep time to use one. If you have neither and cast it, then...

YOU DIED

Besides that, happy casting!

I've found a possible bug. It is ;
In a multiplayer server, if you get on a Wolf Emblem (you can say using it.) every creature starts disappearing and fleeing from you. This only can be fixed again with getting into single player and joining multiplayer server back. Sorry for my bad english, it's my second language :p

I got a question. I love this mod and everything I play it a lot. But will it be updated (Not right away ofc) after 1.3?

Back
Top Bottom