Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

So, later on after we defeated the Destroyer, we decided to maybe take on the Frost Moon. What a great idea.

Also, Summoner best class y'know.

Ok, thanks i need 8 mana stars, but how do i do these bounty quests?
You can only do them on single-player and to do them talk with the Arms Dealer he should have the bounty option.
Can i somehow get extra permanent health, but not using hearts?
VIT is your friend.
I've found a possible bug. It is ;
In a multiplayer server, if you get on a Wolf Emblem (you can say using it.) every creature starts disappearing and fleeing from you. This only can be fixed again with getting into single player and joining multiplayer server back. Sorry for my bad english, it's my second language :p
It's a awesome item isn't it ? the Wolf Summon have the effect of causing fear on enemies :3
tell me about the difficulty.
A stupid and unfinished system that rangerofthewest made but then once again like most thing he did in the mod, made a bit of it and went to make something else.
When ever i face a eye of cthulhu when i hit it the knowback sent it across the map.......
Yep, mobifiers, they will screw you, sadly they are always active on "Champion" and "Suicide" modes.
So, later on after we defeated the Destroyer, we decided to maybe take on the Frost Moon. What a great idea.
VideoA
Also, Summoner best class y'know.
VideoB
VideoA: A Merry christmas and a happy class of learning to dodge with teacher Ice.
VideoB: And people complained Summoner was still too weak. :/

So i never got any constructive reply about not being able to equip skills on hotbar in multiplayer. Does any one know how to fix this? The problem being that if any one else joins the server he is unable to add skills to his hotbar. Tried restarting several times, tried equpiping skills outside multiplayer but they dont stick to your hotbar upon joining a new game. Help any one?

That is kind of insulting...?
He deserves it, even more after adding a lot of broken thing (I don't think he finished a system) to the main game instead of trying to finish them first :/
Are you saying the suicide setting is basically whenever i hit something gigantic it is going to be knockback to the end of them map?
Yep, good luck with that, want a suggestion, go back to normal difficulty.
So i never got any constructive reply about not being able to equip skills on hotbar in multiplayer. Does any one know how to fix this? The problem being that if any one else joins the server he is unable to add skills to his hotbar. Tried restarting several times, tried equpiping skills outside multiplayer but they dont stick to your hotbar upon joining a new game. Help any one?
It's a old bug, usually re-entering the world should fix it, if it doesn't, try a few more times.

Are you saying the suicide setting is basically whenever i hit something gigantic it is going to be knockback to the end of them map?
Well, i do not know, i do not play on it, wasn't even me who made it.
  1. He deserves it, even more after adding a lot of broken thing (I don't think he finished a system) to the main game instead of trying to finish them first :/
  2. Yep, good luck with that, want a suggestion, go back to normal difficulty.
  3. It's a old bug, usually re-entering the world should fix it, if it doesn't, try a few more times.
  1. As i did... Or kinda.

You were able to flesh it out better than he does at the time being. I do respect the ideas ranger does, but he isn't around enough to fix it to where it has a viable function.
Also, I saw the 1.3 stuff in it's true glory. Expect a month more than usual, especially if you're doing it from scratch (to which we all know, is the only way).

I just wanted to show it to someone.
I learned my lesson though...
1.3 will have the item linking in there, may be a bit broken at first with refining levels... so expect it to not totally work by then. Sorry to hear that!

You were able to flesh it out better than he does at the time being. I do respect the ideas ranger does, but he isn't around enough to fix it to where it has a viable function.
Also, I saw the 1.3 stuff in it's true glory. Expect a month more than usual, especially if you're doing it from scratch (to which we all know, is the only way).
The problem is that he had a idea and go work on that, suddenly had another one and go work on that, never finishing other and causing the game to break due to his extremely unfinished ideas.
Probably won't be much different then NT5 creation that took a few months (The first month Me,Nakano and Cypê [We was in the NT4 team during the end of it too] played 1.2.4 once it released the others there was alredy work on the mod, funny enough everything started because nakano wanted to be able to use weapons on a mount and was a extremely great feature) as for doing it from scratch there was a few talks about making on tAPI which will make things easier in time.

Back
Top Bottom