Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

The FAQ is incorrect, I only updated the first part of the topic, but forgot to check the FAQ and update it with the actual news about running the mod.

Edit:. Updating the faq though, later it may have the actually true questions.
Edit2:. Updated faq, and I guess I'm up to hosting an event.
What about cool photos of the Season 6+ so I can update the main thread photos?
Give your best shots.

Last edited:
1bv7vj4.gif

(Logs from NTerraria)
It basically spams any of the WASD keys when I'm moving around in-game

Oh, that has been in the mod even since before I made the mod, or at least since I made the console visible to find hidden error logs, I got scared about that too when I saw that, until I noticed that It's actually the way the devs of Terraria used to debug control mapping when developping the game, they used the console window to check if the key input were placed correctly, but never actually deactivated after they finished the debugging. I didn't really thought someone would be bothered about that so I did nothing about that.
I may make the mod hide the console after loading If that bothers you.

I remember that on that season specifically, to debug certain errors, the console were necessary, because the error log sometimes used to show up on the console window, before closing after a few seconds.
But those errors haven't been happening latelly, so I guess keeping the console in the mod is pointless right now.

I mean, I understand having a debug console handy on your version of the game, but for public release that confused me (unlease you specifically put a option for it)

Sorry, but I have a question. For the NTerraria 6+ do I just download it from the google drive, and then move all the files to my terraria folder?

I mean, I understand having a debug console handy on your version of the game, but for public release that confused me (unlease you specifically put a option for it)
Actually an option on it came on around NT4 or 5, I don't remember. So yeah, on one of those seasons the console had a use. I guess the server could be run on it.
Sorry, but I have a question. For the NTerraria 6+ do I just download it from the google drive, and then move all the files to my terraria folder?
You may even download it from MEGA, and yes, you have to place all files inside the Zip on your Terraria folder, then do the last step of the instalation, which is to add a shortcut of the mod on Steam to then be able to run.

Actually an option on it came on around NT4 or 5, I don't remember. So yeah, on one of those seasons the console had a use. I guess the server could be run on it.

You may even download it from MEGA, and yes, you have to place all files inside the Zip on your Terraria folder, then do the last step of the instalation, which is to add a shortcut of the mod on Steam to then be able to run.

I tried it with the google drive one and it didn't work. I extracted all the files while they were in the downloads folder, moved them to the terraria folder, and then made the shortcut on steam. When I click the play button for the shortcut it pulls up a console with the file location at the top.

I tried it with the google drive one and it didn't work. I extracted all the files while they were in the downloads folder, moved them to the terraria folder, and then made the shortcut on steam. When I click the play button for the shortcut it pulls up a console with the file location at the top.
Ok, that is a old problem.
Which season you are trying to run? NT3r?

Does multiplayer work yet
Look, multiplayer is enabled on the mod, you may even start the server, but as stated when you run the server, it most likelly is broken, so It's a "use at your own risk".

@topic Well, I found out that you guys are talking about NT6+ having the console be shown, and that happening is not cool, If were on season 3 I wouldn't mind much, but look's like season 3 is more advanced in that matter õ_o, so I launched an update a while ago to make it disappear before the game starts.
Possibly I forgot enable the code to open the console window before releasing the mod.

@DracoLee I'm not sure if that change will fix the stuck on the console window issue, If doesn't, tell me.

Do you mean the NTerraria version? That's 6+. Do I need to downgrade my terraria?
Nope, you don't. Was just checking because I thought you were talking about NT3, but actually I found out that was about NT6+.
Anyway, I took care of the console window, as I said above, I'm not sure if that will fix the problem you have, but if you have a problem, tell me so I can try thinking of another solution.

Nope, you don't. Was just checking because I thought you were talking about NT3, but actually I found out that was about NT6+.
Anyway, I took care of the console window, as I said above, I'm not sure if that will fix the problem you have, but if you have a problem, tell me so I can try thinking of another solution.

The console is still staying up when the game starts, but it's fine, I thought it was preventing the game from opening at first. Turns out I just had to wait, anyway sorry for the inconvenience.

Ohh and two last questions, 1 NT6+ is supposed to make terraria version 1.3.0.8 right? And 2 is the sun supposed to be going backwards?

Last edited:
The console is still staying up when the game starts, but it's fine, I thought it was preventing the game from opening at first. Turns out I just had to wait, anyway sorry for the inconvenience.

Ohh and two last questions, 1 NT6+ is supposed to make terraria version 1.3.0.8 right? And 2 is the sun supposed to be going backwards?
Yes, because that is the version of Terraria the mod was built into. And yes, that is one of the pros of being able to mod things...
I read on the wiki that the sun on Terraria moves on the oposite direction of real life, then I changed that...

Back
Top Bottom