Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Is Summoner class going to be back in 7?
Is there any way to get Class exp faster?
Possibly.
To increase Class Exp faster, kill tougher monsters, but the tougher monsters I mean I don't mean high leveled monsters, but more status-wise.
In other words, grinding bosses possibly will make your class level rise faster.

Well I've tried the graveyard method and all it does is spawn zombies and skeletons... so that's a bust. And as for bosses? Well 8 Eyes of cthuhlu and a Skeletron Prime and I'm BARELY at 4% on my class exp. My class being only at level 2... Starting to question to EXP rates for the normal RPG mode...

Edit: Oh and Plantera is somehow kicking my arse all of a sudden...

Edit 2: Also what does the "Code" Button do?

Well I've tried the graveyard method and all it does is spawn zombies and skeletons... so that's a bust. And as for bosses? Well 8 Eyes of cthuhlu and a Skeletron Prime and I'm BARELY at 4% on my class exp. My class being only at level 2... Starting to question to EXP rates for the normal RPG mode...

Edit: Oh and Plantera is somehow kicking my arse all of a sudden...

Edit 2: Also what does the "Code" Button do?
Beware, Class Exp isn't the same as Base Exp, even if you change the game mode, the same class leveling rate will still be under effect, since they use the monsters raw status (without level modification and stuff) to get the CP value. The class exp also is kind of messed up on Season 6, It gets harder to level up the class the more ranks you get, If you are on class Rank 4, you'll have several problems to level up the class, the best solution would be to face enemies with the highest status, which spawns on higher rates.

The way you talked about Plantera means it wasn't like that before, what changed? Is it with op status or something?

Also, the Code button allows you to place codes, as it says, in the original idea I was going to launch codes sometimes so the players could get freebies, but the idea is quite flawed due to the fact that I would need some web server to check wether the codes are alive, or who to distribute them to. But you may still make use of it, If I remember well, the Tombstones dropped from Zombies usually bring codes, just input them in the code box, I only don't remember If the codes that has spawned before you leave the world are saved in the world.
Remember guys: The best way to play is with a full party
Yup, beside I guess I should make some special changes for that occasion...

Only major change I can see was I went from Madra Rua to Skeleton. (Tried Goblin but welll... the mech bosses dis-agreed with me :X)

Edit: I could be wrong but I think I just found a sliiightly humerous bug. I used the Skeleton and I crafted an Optic staff. I then used the Anvil and some gems to power-up the Optic staff. I then made a human and went into freeplay and took the Optic staff with me and somehow I was able to re-level up the Optic staff... Kinda curious if I can break it ;)

Only major change I can see was I went from Madra Rua to Skeleton. (Tried Goblin but welll... the mech bosses dis-agreed with me :X)

Edit: I could be wrong but I think I just found a sliiightly humerous bug. I used the Skeleton and I crafted an Optic staff. I then used the Anvil and some gems to power-up the Optic staff. I then made a human and went into freeplay and took the Optic staff with me and somehow I was able to re-level up the Optic staff... Kinda curious if I can break it ;)
If you were able to change class from Madra Rua to Skeleton, then that is possibly another bug, because those classes are racial, so It's not intended for one to change to them.
Also pay attention to that thing of the optic staff, because I don't remember if placing the item on a chest or storage will save the refine level.

So I figured out the best way to win is have a full party with everybody having at least 100 agility, this makes their melee weapons swing extremely fast and destroy everything in their path

So I figured out the best way to win is have a full party with everybody having at least 100 agility, this makes their melee weapons swing extremely fast and destroy everything in their path
That's until NT7, since the monsters will grow stronger depending on the number of nearby players, includding npplayers.

I keep getting this error every time I try to start the mod, even if I use the Steam shortcut:

System.EntryPointNotFoundException: Unable to find an entry point named 'InitSafe' in DLL 'CSteamworks'.
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_InitSafe()
at Steamworks.SteamAPI.Init()
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

I am positive I have done everything right and I have a legitimate copy of the game on Steam, but the mod just won't run!

Eh... Both? You just need one of the versions, beside NT6 (not talking about + version) would need you to downgrade Terraria version.

When I start NTerraria I get this.
upload_2018-8-28_12-52-17.png

EDIT: Nevermind I'm an idiot.

upload_2018-8-28_13-15-14.png

I'm sorry for the double post but when I tried to make a world it simply crashed while being made. I can still go into the world but idk if it's glitched or something

Probably is glitched, that crash surelly is weird, and again the window getting it's nose on other programs issues, It's really hard to debug by just having a window like that.
Any information on the world you were trying to generate? Like size and stuff? And does the error happens if you try another world size?
Anyway, you may also import a Terraria world to the mod to bypass that bug too. But that wouldn't lead to the solution of the issue.

Probably is glitched, that crash surelly is weird, and again the window getting it's nose on other programs issues, It's really hard to debug by just having a window like that.
Any information on the world you were trying to generate? Like size and stuff? And does the error happens if you try another world size?
Anyway, you may also import a Terraria world to the mod to bypass that bug too. But that wouldn't lead to the solution of the issue.
I did it with Small, Normal, with no seed. When I exit out of the world, it also crashes when it starts to save.

Back
Top Bottom