Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

It's been a while since the last update, so I'm guessing this is going to be a big one.

Any suggestions on what I should do now that I've killed every boss(except for events, I hate the events)

Do the stats do the same thing as in N Terraria 5 or were they changed at all? If they do the same, what does 'accuracy' do? Apparently Dex gives it, but there doesn't seem to be 'misses' in the game.

Do the stats do the same thing as in N Terraria 5 or were they changed at all? If they do the same, what does 'accuracy' do? Apparently Dex gives it, but there doesn't seem to be 'misses' in the game.

From the N Terraria Wiki;

"Accuracy - As far as I can tell, appears to be a slightly randomised damage multiplier for all attacks."

It's been a while since the last update, so I'm guessing this is going to be a big one.

Any suggestions on what I should do now that I've killed every boss(except for events, I hate the events)

Try out all classes.
Build villages for the races.
Make a team of three with back story.

Create a world specifically meant for fast freemode levelling and easy class quest completion (only truly difficult one is getting the skeleton merchant to spawn to buy Strange Brew...)

Try out all classes.
Build villages for the races.
Make a team of three with back story.

Create a world specifically meant for fast freemode levelling and easy class quest completion (only truly difficult one is getting the skeleton merchant to spawn to buy Strange Brew...)

Yep Strange Brew has been a pain in my butt, at one point I had like 4 stacks stockpiled somewhere but I cant find them.

Thanks for the ideas, I might try building a village; my house is currently looking a bit bland.

Has anyone else got the issue of none of the basic class passives actually providing any bonuses? I've noticed this on both of the warrior(fighter) and ranger in that their basic damage increasing passive doesn't increase damage at all.
Sorry if this is a known issue or is just my incompetence and i need to confirm skill points (like status points) but i haven't noticed anything like this or noticed any posts relating to this on this thread.
Thanks in advance.
Turbo215

It works with 1.3.0.8 but not all content has been added back into the game.

And does anyone know why I have no sounds? The only sounds I hear are the pickup sound and ambient background noises + Music.

Not all content from 1.3x or from N terraria ? ( problably both i think.. ).

Is this multiplayer compatible like previous version already ?

Thanks.

Not all content from 1.3x or from N terraria ? ( problably both i think.. ).

Is this multiplayer compatible like previous version already ?

Thanks.

1.3.0.8's content is all in the game. He hasn't added any custom items yet as far as I know. And some classes are missing still and races.

Can I ask something? What's a good build for ranger and mage classes? Like good skills to invest on both, stats I should invest on in a proportional state kind of : 5 vitality for 15 dextiry and 10 agility, not really trying to be accurate just giving an idea on how to explain. And just another question: what kind of mode is worth more playing? FreeMode or RegularMode? Thank you in advance

Oh i see. Damn he ported it fast. :|.

I cant manage to make it work with my buddies. I supose its not multiplayer compatible just yet.

That is correct. Multiplayer is not yet available as he hasn't done anything with the server. Or if he has just hasn't released it yet.

Can I ask something? What's a good build for ranger and mage classes? Like good skills to invest on both, stats I should invest on in a proportional state kind of : 5 vitality for 15 dextiry and 10 agility, not really trying to be accurate just giving an idea on how to explain. And just another question: what kind of mode is worth more playing? FreeMode or RegularMode? Thank you in advance
1442155562027.jpg

Here's my build for ranger so far, never really bothered with AGL.

Now mage-wise, not sure, i'll try to play some mage after my ranger run is done with.

Thank you very much, what kind of skills in ranger you used your points in? The double shot/piercing shot, concentration or I don't know... Is it possible to use all class points? And sorry for bothering but how can someone get templar class? It has something to do with grub or soup or whatever. The antlion and potion parts are self-explanatory, but the other stuff I don't know where to get. Sorry for asking so much and thank you in advance.
Edit¹: I really like the concept of 2nd tier classes. The warrior + mage combo can be seen as a spellsword of sorts and templar + ranger can be seen as a tank kind of class, resilient and high hitting. It is a very nice thing.

Last edited:
View attachment 77413
Here's my build for ranger so far, never really bothered with AGL.

Now mage-wise, not sure, i'll try to play some mage after my ranger run is done with.

I'll give you few pieces of advice to playing that class in freemode.

• Buy lots (Talking about 20 stacks) of mana potions and use Mana Flower.
    • Every few levels will make you waste mana like nothing else.
  • And when not levelling, mana regen potions.
  • Always 50%/25%/25% with Vit/Dex/Int.
    • I haven't seen anything good coming from wisdom so far. Mitochondria Pierce% is the powerhouse to the cell damage potential.

Back
Top Bottom