Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Oh God, oh my... I've survived a blood moon in the first to second night I guess and then everything is bloody and at the same time it's not: Regular forest, tundra, desert. All regular blocks. But it has crimson theme and the "bloody" prefix at the thing that shows the biome you currently are in. Bloody forest, desert... It has the "evil aura" sorta event happening. Does it have anything to do with it? I guess so...
Edit¹: Yes, it confirmed my suspect. The Evil Aura event is what makes everything bloody. But what does it do other than that? Make it impossible for town NPCs spawn?

Last edited:
Can someone please give me the best description in the world from scratch of what you have to do to actually put this file in game launcher and how to put the proper version of terraria on and how to launch it because I have simply searched all over the web with absolutely no luck in finding out what to do. (please make the vocabulary obvious as I barely understand what a file type is) The help would be well appreciated!!!

Download both Game launcher and N Terraria, extract.

Install Game Launcher, once prompted to select a file you will be directed to a folder. Select the original version of Terraria.

Open Game Launcher.

Select Add and write the name and gli, it can be anything you want.

The third option has you select a file from a specific foulder. Right click any of the founders inside then select open folder as a new window. Close game launcher.

In the new folder window, backtrack to the containing folder, the one you were at before and paste the N Terraria device, not the contents folder.

Close the window then open the main manu and SEARCH for Game Launcher. Open the folder and paste the contents of N Terraria. Close folder.

Open game launcher and tap add. On the third option, select the N Terraria device you pasted on the folder. Save.

Select the mod and hit launch. Enjoy.

(Hope this was correct and I didn't miss a step)

When I paste the N Terraria device, do you mean the file under contents, or the N Terraria file that is inside the contents folder

Last edited:
Honestly don't know which, so I just paste both...

If you launch n Terraria and it doesn't open but gives you an error, it was the other one. *shrug*

Last edited:
Download both Game launcher and N Terraria, extract.

Install Game Launcher, once prompted to select a file you will be directed to a folder. Select the original version of Terraria.

Open Game Launcher.

Select Add and write the name and gli, it can be anything you want.

The third option has you select a file from a specific foulder. Right click any of the founders inside then select open folder as a new window. Close game launcher.

In the new folder window, backtrack to the containing folder, the one you were at before and paste the N Terraria device, not the contents folder.

Close the window then open the main manu and SEARCH for Game Launcher. Open the folder and paste the contents of N Terraria. Close folder.

Open game launcher and tap add. On the third option, select the N Terraria device you pasted on the folder. Save.

Select the mod and hit launch. Enjoy.
Well unfortunately after having to "right click any of the founders" I got completely lost as to where you were going from there and tried to follow along from there as best as I could, which did nothing for me at all because it is either the "wait, what just happened" aspect or the "windows10" aspect and apparently no one has windows10 style tutorials for it
[DOUBLEPOST=1442186295,1442186217][/DOUBLEPOST]also another problem I experience is that when I try and launch it at all, it does nothing

Can someone explain to me in exact terms what each of the stats do? I'm not quite sure what luck does or if I should've dumped a few hundred points in it in hopes that it affects drop rates. Also, NPPs don't seem to know how to yoyo right, it'd be amazing if NPPs could use skills, and how do you get the blacksmith >.<.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me in exact terms what each of the stats do? I'm not quite sure what luck does or if I should've dumped a few hundred points in it in hopes that it affects drop rates. Also, NPPs don't seem to know how to yoyo right, it'd be amazing if NPPs could use skills, and how do you get the blacksmith >.<.

Read back.

No extra content other than SOME races and classes as well as levels and experience.

NPPlayer issues are known and will be fixed sometime in the future.

Luck affects drop rate, DO NOT raise above 100 or problems arise (such as reaching the item drop cap and drops disappearing or picking up millions of coins causing a crash)

Well unfortunately after having to "right click any of the founders" I got completely lost as to where you were going from there and tried to follow along from there as best as I could, which did nothing for me at all because it is either the "wait, what just happened" aspect or the "windows10" aspect and apparently no one has windows10 style tutorials for it
[DOUBLEPOST=1442186295,1442186217][/DOUBLEPOST]also another problem I experience is that when I try and launch it at all, it does nothing

OK,

Content location:
1- Computer
2- Local Disc
3- User
4- (username of computer)
5- My documents
6- My games
7- Terraria
8- Game Launcher
9- Add: Content

Executable Program Location:
1- Computer
2- Local Disk
3- Program Files (x86)
4- Steam
5- Steam Apps
6- common
7- Terraria
8- Add N Terraria Program

After installing Game Launcher:
1- Open Game Launcher by trying to open Terraria normally.
2- Tap Add App
3- type Name and Gli, your choice of names
4- Add Path you must select the executable at the location explicitly explained above
5- Save.
6- select N Terraria 6 from Game Launcher.
7- Press Launch.

Found a kinda cheap way to get lots of levels in freemode. dug down to the farthest corner of map,bottom left or right of map will work. Set up some statues with 1 second timers and turn em on. Grind away, easily done with a summon or autoswing weapon. Using skele statues cause thats what i happened to have 3 of, only 3 could be spawned at one time. At the time of this post up to around lvl 3500, gonna leave it on while I sleep and see how far my level goes up. Autoswing weapons being held down prevent afk status so no exp penalty :p Maybe in a future version you should consider removing exp from monsters summoned by statues.

edit: Forgot to mention the reason to going to furthest point away from spawn was mention in previous pages, monsters get higher level the further you are away from original spawn point.

when i add N terraria 6 too game launcher it shows its version 1.3.0.7 and when i run server it says using wrong version me and my 2 friends same thing

How am I supposed to play N Terraria? It says I have to launch from Steam.
I wonder why...

@topic I'm going to release an update in a few moments, but due to a few technical problems, the new event will not offer new items.
Edit: Well, 2 weapons will be in...

Last edited:
downloaded 1.3.0.7 terrariaserver.exe and it worked to start server but was unplayable slimes would disappear and reappear randomly the hp display on slimes showed full hp till they died

Update Launched
* Version 27
*- Removed Immunity and Pierce from Free Mode.
*- Nerfed monsters status on Free Mode.
*- Nerfed Demon Scythe skill.
*- Undead Doom implemented.
*- Free mode exp cap reduced drastically. (Exp bar will be resetted)
*- Lunar Bless event is in.
*-- Lunar Bless event begun 10th Semptember and ends 10th October.
*- Two swords can be found while killing monsters.
*- A few items implemented.
*- Alternative way of getting the Metal Detector implemented.
*- Implemented Dead Branch, and made it's random a bit more selective to not invoke what should not. (Boss parts or town npcs)
*- Bash skill is no longer spammable with auto swing weapon.
*- You can no longer play with a character selected as npplayer by double clicking it.
*- Monsters now receives an interesting ammount of damage from lava.
*- Added a multiplier to lava damage based on player level.
*- Added 3 "brand" new swords, can you find them all?
*- Fixed insane looting crash when having high luck.
*- Decreased the chance of happening a Insane Luck and Lucky drops.
*- There goes the Golem Head bug on Free Mode.
*- Dual Wield Mastery shall no longer freeze you when using it while holding the item with the mouse.
*- You may no longer join Terraria servers with N Terraria.

Just saw the update, hopefully it fixes a problem I just found after coming back to see my afk level grind. My character only got up to 3586 after several hours of afk grinding lvl 4,000 statue monsters. When I earn exp it goes from a posative % to a negative % back to posative and so on.

Back
Top Bottom