Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hey guys, I'm new here and just would like to say hi to introduce myself! :D

Anyways,

I've been playing NTerraria 6 for a few days now but I'm having trouble getting past the level 50 area, even when I train in the underworld. Is there anyway to speed up leveling up before hardmode?
I'm not sure. You're probably just in for a bit of a grind, unfortunately. You might be able to make the process faster by completing quests, if there are any available to you, try talking to your townsfolk. Maybe try grinding some bosses, that may or may not work better. Also, using NPPlayers may reduce XP gain, so try going without them if you've been using them.

Playing on the weekends will net you a small XP gain multiplier. Similarly, if it's raining in the game you'll also get a (much smaller) small XP gain multiplier.

Hey guys, I'm new here and just would like to say hi to introduce myself! :D

Anyways,

I've been playing NTerraria 6 for a few days now but I'm having trouble getting past the level 50 area, even when I train in the underworld. Is there anyway to speed up leveling up before hardmode?
I found an interesting spot that I use to grind levels. (I discovered this when I was around Level 50-60.) I'm in hard mode now, so the recommended levels for the underground jungle are up to Level 87 or something. In the jungle, I found a spiders nest with black recluses, so every time I kill one, it gives me loads of exp. I nearly leveled up every time one of them died! If you are in hard mode and find a spiders nest in the jungle, that's where you should level up. They may be hard to kill, but its worth it, trust me.

I'm not sure. You're probably just in for a bit of a grind, unfortunately. You might be able to make the process faster by completing quests, if there are any available to you, try talking to your townsfolk. Maybe try grinding some bosses, that may or may not work better. Also, using NPPlayers may reduce XP gain, so try going without them if you've been using them.

Playing on the weekends will net you a small XP gain multiplier. Similarly, if it's raining in the game you'll also get a (much smaller) small XP gain multiplier.

I found an interesting spot that I use to grind levels. (I discovered this when I was around Level 50-60.) I'm in hard mode now, so the recommended levels for the underground jungle are up to Level 87 or something. In the jungle, I found a spiders nest with black recluses, so every time I kill one, it gives me loads of exp. I nearly leveled up every time one of them died! If you are in hard mode and find a spiders nest in the jungle, that's where you should level up. They may be hard to kill, but its worth it, trust me.

Alright, thank you very much!

Downloaded version 29 > Tried to run it > Panda gives a warning and deletes the executable > WHYYYY I WANT TO PLAY!

anyone got info on templar class cant find it on wiki
Templar is the secondary class to the warrior (But currently can be learned by any class), and it's specialty is Bless, Spear Mastery, and "Tank Mode" (Increased HP/DEF massively).

Like both fighter and templar, they have the mount mastery available to them.

Templar is the secondary class to the warrior (But currently can be learned by any class), and it's specialty is Bless, Spear Mastery, and "Tank Mode" (Increased HP/DEF massively).

Like both fighter and templar, they have the mount mastery available to them.
I thought warrior was the secondary class?

I ve the original Terraria, and i downloaded it as it said how to download it. But there is a problem I can use classes, races, spend skill points etc. but i cant craft any items. what keeps me away from playing it, anyone got a suggestion how to fix this? thanks.

hello, I've noticed something, certain passives (such as "melee experience") provide no effect at all. is this a known bug? it also happens with the rangers "concentration"
It does change, just will not be visible.
Beside I got an idea...
I'm randomly getting this error. It happens whenever I load up a world:

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Terraria.Procs.RecipeStuff.AddRecipe()
at Terraria.Procs.UpdateBegin()
at Terraria.Main.Update(GameTime gameTime)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.RunOneFrame()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(IntPtr dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)

It looks like a problem with a recipe ( at Terraria.Procs.RecipeStuff.AddRecipe() ), but I'm not sure. I'm a noob at coding.
Here's the story: I've had this error for ten days now, but it only happened sometimes, so I just exited the game, started it again, and it would work. If I got the same error, I would just repeat the same thing, exit, restart, work. But today was different. I've opened the game around 8 times now and I keep getting the error. I don't know if the error happens because my computer is crap or what, but it annoys me and I'm hoping there's a fix for it.

EDIT: For some reason, it's fixed now. It either fixed by itself or it's because I changed my wavebank from the Magnificent Wavebank to the original one (the original being much smaller). Is this error related to my computer's memory or something?
What does wave bank have to do with recipes? That's so weird.
Downloaded version 29 > Tried to run it > Panda gives a warning and deletes the executable > WHYYYY I WANT TO PLAY!
Eh, Panda?

Is there any way for you to make NTerraria for Mac? I use a mac and do not have access to WIndows. I wanted this mod even before I got Terraria. I would really like to play it. Thanks!

will merchant's infinite coin glitch be fixed at some point?
What?
Is there any way for you to make NTerraria for Mac? I use a mac and do not have access to WIndows. I wanted this mod even before I got Terraria. I would really like to play it. Thanks!
Porting to Mac OSX would increase my workload, slowing down the mod development, plus I does not know of ways of porting the game to other systems, so no.

What?

Porting to Mac OSX would increase my workload, slowing down the mod development, plus I does not know of ways of porting the game to other systems, so no.
if you have the discount and overcharge skill just grabbing and dropping your coins will give you more coins, can get 4 stacks of plat for 2.5 m hp

Back
Top Bottom