Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

@tannim, That is not a bug.

When in the dungeon things you kill have a chance to drop dead branches,
When those fall into the water that is what spawns those creatures.

It is a cruel mechanic if you do not know what is going on....(i dropped 50 in a pool of water and instantly died... WORST mistake of my life lol)

But the wet Cthulhu might be a bug, because you cannot kill it as you have stated..

Last edited:
@tannim, That is not a bug.

When in the dungeon things you kill have a chance to drop dead branches,
When those fall into the water that is what spawns those creatures.

It is a cruel mechanic if you do not know what is going on....(i dropped 50 in a pool of water and instantly died... WORST mistake of my life lol)

But the wet Cthulhu might be a bug, because you cannot kill it as you have stated..

Last I knew, dead wood was to make the crissagrim sword. Good to know it has a new more profitable form. Highly abuseable though.

If you can kill the stuff and be lucky enough to get an item that isn't a crafting material that needs the next tier anvil... I'd call it a thing to do if you want to test yourself, that gives rewards.

Just have to keep trying until you get a corrupt/hallow mimic. They just sit there and let you shoot them until they die and drop their payload. they also give you xp

You can also get the steampunker, who was quite happy to sell me a teleporter or whatever if I had enough money in the chest next to it.

Last edited:
I've got an issue, one of my old chars from vanilla terraria loaded differently when I tried to use it with this mod, but not my older char, the major difference is the character icon didn't even load for the one in question.

Is there anything specific you have to do to get mobs from dead branches in water? I've done nothing but drop them in the water, Alone and in stacks, for about 20 mins now, All they do is float to the bottom.

@Toadssalsa
I just drop a stack in, there is noting special unless you need a certain ammount of water before they can work...
try dropping about 50 in and stand back just in case.

@Toadssalsa
I just drop a stack in, there is noting special unless you need a certain ammount of water before they can work...
try dropping about 50 in and stand back just in case.

Just tried and it didn't work :(
Edit: Just tried again and my branches fell through the ground, Never to be seen again.

Edit2: Tried again once reaching hardmode. I regret throwing in 50.

Last edited:
Actually how is Tree of Saviour cause I was thinking about getting it. It looked pretty good and fun. Also if we can vote for returning races Id love to have the slime race back. That was my favorite to make as an npc it was like the slime stick from celestial lol.

Back
Top Bottom