Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Pretty sure the bosses are the same as vanilla terraria, they just have increased hp, defense, and dmg. Don't think their mechanics change one bit.

Well, we have a problem.
Latelly I'm not feeling like working on the mod anymore, I just can't be able to keep going on modding the game,
and even if I'm able to, I does not end up making anything.

Sadly, I will have to stop the mod development due to this, I does not know if I will eventually get back into
modding, even though everytime I said I would stop working on the modding I ended up getting back to it.

So, I believe I will be able to release a patch with a few fixes before ending the mod development for now.

Well, we have a problem.
Latelly I'm not feeling like working on the mod anymore, I just can't be able to keep going on modding the game,

Sadly, I will have to stop the mod development due to this, I does not know if I will eventually get back into
modding, even though everytime I said I would stop working on the modding I ended up getting back to it.

So, I believe I will be able to release a patch with a few fixes before ending the mod development for now.

Sad to hear, but can understand how that goes.
Especially as some seem to be more focused on what is "missing" or wished for, it can be taxing for a developer to read. :(

Good luck and have fun in whatever endeavors are next, and thanks for all the fish!

I have NO reason to play terraria anyone Q_Q

it's a sad day but you will be missed Nakano ~Brofist~ thank you for the hard work
and enjoy w/e u do

aren't other people working on it with you? and if so, why cant they just continue working on it? (please excuse me, my intention is not to be rude)

Nakano... N terraria is so much funny, so why u dont give the mod to a modder for he continue your mod, Im sure 100% of the players want N terraria , we know you cant like you've said ,so Badly , see you later

Well, we have a problem.

why not make it open source, so some other modder can continue your work

Nakano might come back like before, so maybe he doesn't want other people fiddling with all his hard work. I would be pissed if someone took my mod in a direction I didn't want it to go :p Ty for all your hard work on the mod.

My expert freemode character just got corrupted(?). Today when I launched the game it was level 1 and the class skills have been reset but not the class levels, meaning I've lost the class points. Nakano if you want to check the save before you release the last patch I'll pm it to you

Nakano... N terraria is so much funny, so why u dont give the mod to a modder for he continue your mod, Im sure 100% of the players want N terraria , we know you cant like you've said ,so Badly , see you later
Because last time he did that the person who kept modding didn't do much and by what we seen before, there isn't much people willing to continue NTerraria which really knows how to mod.
Beside for the fact it's mostly nakano who know the way of moding it and keeping a focus on what need to be added.
Nakano might come back like before, so maybe he doesn't want other people fiddling with all his hard work. I would be pissed if someone took my mod in a direction I didn't want it to go :p Ty for all your hard work on the mod.
He probably will, once Tree of Savior beta is over he probably won't have much to do and go back to modding out of boredom :|

sad to hear modding is gona stop this has to be one of the best mods out here to date
Shame not gona see acarde dungeon or reforgeing brought back :/

nakano i wish i could help with modding but as of right now im so inexperienced it wont happen... so i hope you have a good break/retirement (in case you come back/ dont comeback. respectively) from modding terraria you will be missed i just hope that multiplayer is supported before you go. i know im greedy t.t

The problem of allowing someone to take care of the mod, is that I does not know if the person will be able to give continuity to the mod, plus either if the person DO know how to program, since every programmer I hired made-me frustrated.
why not make it open source, so some other modder can continue your work
Re-Logic would sue me for that. With just the source you can break steam security, so it's a bad idea either way.
Because last time he did that the person who kept modding didn't do much and by what we seen before, there isn't much people willing to continue NTerraria which really knows how to mod.
Beside for the fact it's mostly nakano who know the way of moding it and keeping a focus on what need to be added.

He probably will, once Tree of Savior beta is over he probably won't have much to do and go back to modding out of boredom :|
Again with that?!
sad to hear modding is gona stop this has to be one of the best mods out here to date
Shame not gona see acarde dungeon or reforgeing brought back :/
I were working on the refining system a while ago, but due to bad planning got stuck on the on the interface positioning.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but my character does not regen health naturally even when well fed and by a fire with points in vitality which claims to increase life regent (+++).

I'm not sure if it's a bug or not, but my character does not regen health naturally even when well fed and by a fire with points in vitality which claims to increase life regent (+++).
Is your character a skeleton race? Skeletons don't regen health during the day.

Back
Top Bottom