Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

How i fix that ugly noice that comes when i open a NNPlayer inventory in the party gui? it just keeps doing that sound until i close it.
Oh i also want to know, how to do the first quest if the guide is dead?
i made a house and check that it can be a house to see if it would spawn again but he hasn't appeared again yet.

I am almost 100% sure that it's a completely benign non-issue entirely related to auto-pause.

When you apply stats when auto-pause is enabled, the stat bonus section on the increased stat(s) will appear to be reduced by the amount you increased the stat, but will rectify itself when you close the inventory and the game is unpaused.

To write down in more detail what the issue is, how it shows up and what it looks like:
You open the inventory with auto-pause enabled and thus the game pauses. You have 5 strength, with 5 bonus strength through some miscellaneous means such as a racial bonus. It's been a bit since I've played N Terraria so I can't remember exactly what the stats screen looks like, so let's just say this is read out as 5 (+5). You put 5 points into strength, and apply stat points. It now appears to say 10 (+0). You close your inventory, unpausing the game. You open your inventory again. Your strength now says 10 (+5), as it should.
I will take a look at that.
Edit:. I have taken a look at that issue, it is really weird, but I will not look forward fixing it since it does not cause an impact on the gameplay, that only happens because due to the game being auto paused, the player statuses did not updated, so it is showing as you have got penalty on status, what is not true.
As anyone can see when re-opening the inventory.
Will you add multiplayer? A lot of people are waiting for the possibility to play in a team.
He's not a modder, and I were unable to finish multiplayer due to technical issues.
Hello everyone i would love to ask two questions
1. Are there other 2nd rank classes beside templar, hunter and soldier
2. what do all the 2nd rank classes do cause i dont know which to choose of those 3(+?)
1. No.
2. 4, and try them, Templar and Warrior are melee, Hunter and Soldier are ranged, the other classes are not released..
How i fix that ugly noice that comes when i open a NNPlayer inventory in the party gui? it just keeps doing that sound until i close it.
Oh i also want to know, how to do the first quest if the guide is dead?
i made a house and check that it can be a house to see if it would spawn again but he hasn't appeared again yet.
The ugly noise you guys report I am being unable to caught, but I believe it is having conflict of chests, do you have a chest or something opened?
Also, if the Guide does not respawn, check out if there is no event stopping him from spawning.

@Topic Guys, I am trying to finish the mod, just wait.

Last edited:
I were thinking about that a few days ago, I am still planning how I would make the Creative Mode work.
But I dunno if would have the time to work on it.

Hi i just played the mod on freeRPGmode and yea ... its much unbalanced and a bit buggy for example i could one hit almost everything and most endgame bosses but the evermood(?) from pumpkin night just was ultra tanky even when i just killed the moon lord very fast ... also when the enemy had about 10k attack and i only 4k defens he only did 1 dmg .. and yea the dead Wood (?) sometimes when u only have 1 there come about 4 Monsters out but when u do some more ... rip endless spawn of bosses and after 3 2m u are on lvl 1000+ and have almost every item in the game .... anyway i like this mode very much and i hope this will go somehow on :D

maybe a little similar to gameiki just with n terraria properties like the levels you choosing how crazy your levels are
[DOUBLEPOST=1447441687,1447441408][/DOUBLEPOST]ya i think you have a whole new inventory pop up in creative mode and you got the hotbar and the item slots and different tabs for items and a side bar for level and a enemy spawning thing also a tooltip thing or you can not need the need the whole new inventory and change the crafting system in that mode for all items unlocked no materials and no stations

Vamp knives heal on kill not on hit and spectre set is trying to heal an ally on kill not on hit even if you are alone or are the one with the lowest HP. Is this intended?

Also killing mobs from the lunar event that are lvl 150 while im lvl 121 gives me 0 exp.

Hi i just played the mod on freeRPGmode and yea ... its much unbalanced and a bit buggy for example i could one hit almost everything and most endgame bosses but the evermood(?) from pumpkin night just was ultra tanky even when i just killed the moon lord very fast ... also when the enemy had about 10k attack and i only 4k defens he only did 1 dmg .. and yea the dead Wood (?) sometimes when u only have 1 there come about 4 Monsters out but when u do some more ... rip endless spawn of bosses and after 3 2m u are on lvl 1000+ and have almost every item in the game .... anyway i like this mode very much and i hope this will go somehow on :D
There is a percentage after the monster status, when you pass the mouse on it, the one in damage is Pierce rate, the one in defense is Immunity.
Pierce increases the damage one can cause on the other.
Immunity decreases the impact of that damage bonus.

Pierce is countered by Immunity.
To discover how much percent of the attack (valid for both enemy and player) will be discounted, you need to get the attacker's pierce, and subtract by immunity rate.
The result of that math will be passed to percentage and then multiplied by the final attack damage.

Like... If a monster have 300 damage and have 75 Pierce, and I have 100 defense and have 150 Immunity, the monster will only deal 100 damage on my character, because of 300 will have a discount of 50% due to the Pierce deduction due to my Immunity status, making the damage be 150, less 50 from the defense divided by two, 100.

Well, this deserves to go to the wiki. Beside I does not know if explained really well.

You can know your Pierce points by passing the mouse over an weapon, and Immunity points by passing the mouse over a piece of armor.
Vamp knives heal on kill not on hit and spectre set is trying to heal an ally on kill not on hit even if you are alone or are the one with the lowest HP. Is this intended?

Also killing mobs from the lunar event that are lvl 150 while im lvl 121 gives me 0 exp.
The vampire knives problem is a bug.

The lunar events giving 1 exp is a bug too.
The lunar events issue is because due to the script I made to check if the monster gives money, to avoid statue monsters of giving exp, I forgot that some monsters, like the lunar monsters, does not also offer coins rewards, so I had to make an exception.

Coming on the next patch, at least the 1 exp bug, because the vampire knives...
The Vampire Knives issue may be related to the health healing cap of the item.

Um unless I missed something, I'm seeing alot of stuff and wanted to confirm? What are the chances that any of the old races will come back cause madra ruas, bunnies, and slimes were all awesome. in the future will we ever see a "super class" again? is the realms feature being discontinued? and lastly but most important, are you discontinueing this project/someone else taking it over, cause someone mentioned you leaving but I didn't see anything on the main page. i love this mod but haven't checked up on it in like a year. figured after 1.3 it would take time for anything to get updated.

edit: after reading some of your posts on the wiki the question about a "super class" seems redundant as I like your new idea better.

edit: also do you have a "master changelog", so I could read up on everything I missed since season 6 came out?

edit: what is "lite mod" in the setting tab?

Last edited:
Can only answer some of them. (Due to answers still being the same)
  • Races
    • Slime is not coming back, and bunny will more than likely share the same fate due to the fact that they were not serious races so to speak.
    • Madra will come back after getting a new sprite.
    • Other races may not join in as anticipated, still in the works. However, there is a "create your own race" topic going on, as long as you make the sprite somewhat decently, and have the race somewhat viable.
  • Future of project
    • If you really did look at the previous pages, he said that he is taking a break from it (a certain game popped out), despite it being pretty inconvenient.
    • It will not be handed off to other people due to them not being dedicated/skilled enough to pull through.
Do not have a master changelog, due to it being built from scratch. With that said, revision 5 and 6 are to be different with quite a few things. One of them is that 6 has better UI than before, with gamemode switches in the mod settings instead of world and character bound to THAT one gamemode.

Well... Finally released.
I made several changes on this mod version, so it wont be nagging players during the gameplay.
Also implemented a few things, includding CPS Mod system, in case you want to create your own Terrarian.
I only believe that the Skin button ingame is a bit intrusive...
You may need to check out this page if you are interessed on CPS system: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/custom-player-sprites-mod.11535/

By the way, here it is:
* Version 35
*- Removed annoying sound from True Testing Item.
*- Implemented Murasame.
*- Fixed the crash caused upon completting quests with inventory full.
*- Dead Branch no longer drops from statue monsters.
*- Heal skill shall now work correctly.
*- Fixed issue where you could not give strange plants to the Dye Trader when you have custom items on the inventory.
*- Classes now are harder to level up.
*- Fixed a few of the issues where the projectiles launched from monsters would not cause damage.
*- Npplayers will no longer lose coins, lose all items and neither their save when they die.
*- If you have a favorited item, and you are running out of it, and a npplayer have it on the inventory and it's unfavorited, the npplayer will give it to you if you are near.
*- Number of npplayers you may have increased to 4.
*- The Desert biome now got a level boost when away from the spawn of the world.
*- Maybe a fix for the crash peoples have when completting quests.
*- Dungeon Guardian now have Level 150.
*- Added an extra main quest step.
*- Fixed npplayers fall damage stacking bug.
*- Some monsters now shall give correct exp.
*- Removed the exp penalty for killing low level monsters.
*- You can now only see your exp pop ups when killing a monster.
*- Now gets harder to level up after level 10.
*- Changed the sprite of the npc's quest avaliable icon.
*- Moved world mod informations to the correct folder (Worlds), I recommend you guys to move manually the folders inside World to Worlds folder.
*- Implemented Custom Player Sprites system on the mod, place your custom player skins folder inside My Documents/My Games/N Terraria 6/PlayerSkins. (Did not tested deeply the system due to lack of skins on the comunity)
*-- Currently only loads player base sprites (default outfit, armors and skin), hairs (includding alt) and plus loads Tail and both front and back Ears sprites. (Check out CPS thread for more information)
*-- Files must be in .png.
*- If you place a wavebank file inside a map's save folder, that wavebank will be used upon opening that world.
*- Fixed Vampire Knives healing.
*- Raccoon Boxes implemented, they will drop from bosses and monsters.
*- The more a monster type is killed, the tougher it gets.
*- Dungeon monsters will no longer drop Dead Branches when they die inside water.
*- The game will no longer hide the tooltip of mod items.
Raccoon Boxes were implemented aswell, they have a chance of dropping and most likelly will drop trash, but have a rare chance of coming something interesting from it, or overpowered.

Due to this version being untested, bugs may happen, so I will keep a look on the forum for a while to see if anyone reports a bug and then bash it.

Also, a music folder will be created on your N Terraria Saves folder, ignore it, it is because of the Biome Playlist system I were trying to implement, and had to turn off because were unstable (were using windows media player dll, so explains why were unstable).

Eh, it's kinda sad that you're taking a break...
By the way, when you get back from "holidays", could you add Madra Rua to NTerraria back? It was my favourite race and I feel so lonely and empty without this race... It reminds me of Spice and Wolf, and/or most of furry anime ...

Nakano15, Your FILES OF THE BUNNY RACE :

Why DID YOU put THE BUNNY RACE .xnb FILES, BUT THE BUNNY RACE IS NOT PLAYABLE?

In Spanish (Since i readed your Spanish reply in the N Terraria Wiki)
Nakano15, TIENES ARCHIVOS TROLL :
¿Por qué TENÍAS que poner archivos de la raza Conejo
.xnb sí no los usas.
Post Data :
Im Derpo The Magician from the wiki (Sorry Derpo The Magnificent).

Back
Top Bottom