Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

okay ... thanks, btw since you're here are you still working on this mod ? I mean can i expect an update in the next few month or no ? just asking .
I'm giving a break on the mod, and yep, maybe an update will be coming in a month or more.

I'm giving a break on the mod, and yep, maybe an update will be coming in a month or more.
Suggestion
Add to your to-do-list

If you're standing in front of Lihzard temple, then you summon Eye of Cthulhu or something.
That level is match to Lihzard level (above 100).
This mean, you can purposely grind exp here or unluckily snatched by Maneaters.

If you're standing in front of Lihzard temple, then you summon Eye of Cthulhu or something.
That level is match to Lihzard level (above 100).
This mean, you can purposely grind exp here or unluckily snatched by Maneaters.
"There's only death in there, kid" - Guide about the Lihzahrd Dungeon

Download the mod again.
That were caused by the biome playlist system that were deactivated on last version.
Yup, works fine now, thanks.
Edit: So I just started as a Skeleton, I did not spawn at the dungeon, nor can I enter the dungeon without getting killed by the guardians, oh well.

Last edited:
So there's no multiplayer..?

This sounded really fun.. and then I was reading that it's single player only and got completely turned off.

Has a way to disable/remap the autofire key been added yet? I really can't play if I can't jump with keypad 0 without spamming attacks. Tried v6.36 but didn't find anything on my own.
Also, I still can't keep the lower NTerraria menu collapsed. As soon as I open the inventory, the lower menu opens as well.

Has a way to disable/remap the autofire key been added yet? I really can't play if I can't jump with keypad 0 without spamming attacks. Tried v6.36 but didn't find anything on my own.
Also, I still can't keep the lower NTerraria menu collapsed. As soon as I open the inventory, the lower menu opens as well.
There is no way actually of deactivating the 0 key, beside I guess I should remove that feature of the 0 key attack.
And the menu issue I will take a look.

This does not means that boss fights are looooooooooooonger.
IMG_18122015_020311.png

@Nakano15 Can you please check the heal of the spectre set? I described the issue with more detail on my previous post I don't know if you were able to see it.

@Nakano15
Like I said on the other post the heal for the spectre set does not work properly it works from time to time, not on hit and when it heals it heals a lot. I killed like 5 eaters of souls and it never healed me till the last one and it healed 15k hp. (On a mage/warrior with 112 int 68 wis and 4.8k hp)

Back
Top Bottom