Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Okay, several times of doing it, I'm pretty sure it says something like 98,773.xxxx%.

EDIT: I wanted to get the inventory open, but the inventory won't load fast enough either sadly, lol.

do you have any method to record a video and a program to edit it pic by pic ?? so you can eventualy catch this
Why did you quote yourself now???

Okay, several times of doing it, I'm pretty sure it says something like 98,773.xxxx%.
I did a little math, based on your level 41 exp on one of your screenshots, dividing it by 150(around that the level 1 max exp is), it resulted into 1980.94, Maybe the mod is getting the level 1 exp when loading the char, once I fix it, I will have you to try and see if issue is resolved.

I did a little math, based on your level 41 exp on one of your screenshots, dividing it by 150(around that the level 1 max exp is), it resulted into 1980.94, Maybe the mod is getting the level 1 exp when loading the char, once I fix it, I will have you to try and see if issue is resolved.

Okay, sure, I'll try it!

Did the math myself, and that definitely looks like what it is doing.

Alright, re-download and install the mod to get the update, and see if fixed the issue.

YAY!

It's fixed. For a split second, it says Level 1 then it changes to the real level, and it doesn't give me a levelup and correctly says I have like 7.19% towards the next level.

I wonder why it was doing it on my computer but not yours...

But thanks all the same! Now I won't have to worry about getting insanely overpowered just because I log on and off often.

YAY!

It's fixed. For a split second, it says Level 1 then it changes to the real level, and it doesn't give me a levelup and correctly says I have like 7.19% towards the next level.

I wonder why it was doing it on my computer but not yours...

But thanks all the same! Now I won't have to worry about getting insanely overpowered just because I log on and off often.
No problem, it is just weird that level is 1 when you login... Wait, does it shows something like \/ next to the level?

Also, this is the patch note of the version 38.
* Version 38
*- Ghost Pop Events will no longer appear in-game.
*- Fixed bug with Tanking Mode skill, it shall give 8% Max Health per level, instead of 80%.
*- Changed Pierce and Immunity modifying factors.
*-- Pierce = DEX + (INT / 2) + (STR / 2)
*-- Immunity = VIT + (WIS / 2) + (DEX / 2)
*- Fixed a bug where Capped RPG Mode Level Cap were not working correctly on Invasions.
*- Now player level capper will work on Hardcore RPG Mode.
*- Added CappedHardcoreRPG mode.
*- Nerfed second class tests requirements by half.
*- Removed Bat Wings item from drop, alongside it's quest from the list.
*- Nerfed drop rate of Metal Detector from Granite Mobs.
*- Deactivated N TerraFest event, since it does not have any use.

No problem, it is just weird that level is 1 when you login... Wait, does it shows something like \/ next to the level?

Also, this is the patch note of the version 38.

It could be. I find it difficult to see what exactly it says. I assumed it was a "1" but it could be something like a V or something instead. It's hard to make out because it's only there for a split second. Either way, I suppose it isn't that big of a deal because it corrects itself before you can even blink anyways.

And yay! Thanks for nerfing the metal detector drops. It is nice to have a more reliable way to get them, but I don't need an inventory full of them in 30 seconds lol.

It could be. I find it difficult to see what exactly it says. I assumed it was a "1" but it could be something like a V or something instead. It's hard to make out because it's only there for a split second.

And yay! Thanks for nerfing the metal detector drops. It is nice to have a more reliable way to get them, but I don't need an inventory full of them in 30 seconds lol.
No problem. At least was fun breaking the head fixing the bugs.

So I'm trying to figure out how Dead Branches actually work. When I first got them I was like "eh? What's this?" and tossed one of them into the water near my house. Nothing happened. So I figured I'd try it again, but somehow accidentally tossed all 3 of them in and a big ole Wet Corruption Mimic spawns and I was like "GAH!"

Luckily for me, these apparently are bugged when you use boomerangs on them, because it just sat there and let me kill it from a distance with said boomerang.

Well, I got several more dead branches, and I tried throwing 3 in hoping to get another mimic (the first one dropped a worm hook... was hoping for guillotine knives or something lol) well... 3 wouldn't work. Again I was *trying* throw in like 5 and accidentally threw like 25 of them in and two King Slimes, two Psychos, a Clown and a Cultist Archer spawned on top of me and killed me outright.

So I went back into the dungeon, got some more, tried sticking them in a chest.... tried throwing in 1... 2... 3... up to 7 branches... nothing happens.

Is there an actual mechanic to this or are you forced to throw in *all* the branches you have?

Dead Branches are another of the items that are bugged aswell, for some reason, the script that checks if the item is inside water is
not working correctly, so it randomly may work.

Also, beware because the Dead Branch may spawn all kinds of monsters in the game, but bosses (beside due to a bug may spawn bosses, but there is no recent report about it happening).

Dead Branches are another of the items that are bugged aswell, for some reason, the script that checks if the item is inside water is
not working correctly, so it randomly may work.

Also, beware because the Dead Branch may spawn all kinds of monsters in the game, but bosses (beside due to a bug may spawn bosses, but there is no recent report about it happening).

Ahh, okay. Well, as I said above, I got two king slimes out of throwing in like 25 branches, haha. I might have had a chance against them if it weren't for the psychos that spawned with them. The psychos persisted after death, and I was able to kill one and it gave me a level and a half, haha.

Is it supposed to be just 1 branch thrown in = 1 mob spawned or something? Or are you really supposed to throw in multiple branches?

@Nakano15 I got a Duke Fishron once i droped some Dead Branches into water
See what I said about bug?
By the way, you were not the only one, I also got two fishrons when I were trying to fix the dead branch bug, the bad is that the character died when one of them were about to be killed.
Ahh, okay. Well, as I said above, I got two king slimes out of throwing in like 25 branches, haha. I might have had a chance against them if it weren't for the psychos that spawned with them. The psychos persisted after death, and I was able to kill one and it gave me a level and a half, haha.

Is it supposed to be just 1 branch thrown in = 1 mob spawned or something? Or are you really supposed to throw in multiple branches?
Supposedly, each stack of dead branch spawns a monster.
Also, except for the bosses and event monsters, dead branch enemies have always your level.

The Clothier's Rare Item Quest Rewards are not what the Quest Screen claims they are.

For example, I was offered 1p65g for a Nazar (yay for having 25 Luck, lol. I wound up getting 2 of them so figured 'why not?'), I got 38g and 5 Golden Lockboxes. He offered me 2p10g or some-such for a Bezoar, and actually gave me 43g and 5 Golden Lockboxes. The same happened with the Obsidian Rose quest, though I don't remember the actual amounts.

To be honest, 1p+ sounds like too much reward, but yet, Lockboxes are kinda lame, as there are a million chests in the Dungeon anyways, and the chances of one of those chests not having an item you need is slim-to-none even on Small Worlds, and even if you did run into weird worldgen, there's still Fishing. Perhaps replace the Lockboxes with perhaps Dungeon Crates (which can at least give Ore), or perhaps something else entirely? Not sure. Just a suggestion.

The XP rewards are seemingly still working as intended, though. Wasn't sure if it was the case of the rewards not being updated, or the quest screen not being updated to match the actual intended reward.

I was wondering if someone here could clear up some confusion for me. I've searched previously for an answer, but i may not have searched as hard or as far as required to find it.

Is there a cap on creature levels in Pre-hardmode free rpg?

Back
Top Bottom