Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Hello! Emm, why the guide and the merchant, keep throwing fireworks to the sky? Like, some maniacs. Am in a new game and character, by the way.

Oh, and they dont want to be in their respectives homes. Don't appear in their houses at night. Why is that?

I found a problem with NP players, When they try to use the rangers evasion skill they just hang in the air until I rejoin world :(

Hello! Emm, why the guide and the merchant, keep throwing fireworks to the sky? Like, some maniacs. Am in a new game and character, by the way.

Oh, and they dont want to be in their respectives homes. Don't appear in their houses at night. Why is that?
Because of N TerraFest event.
I found a problem with NP players, When they try to use the rangers evasion skill they just hang in the air until I rejoin world :(
Weird, I did not programmed them to use the skill.

Hmm can i question how many custom weapons have recently been added? I've found the cannons and two swords(one sword being one that does more damage the less health i have the other being thunderbrand(? dropped from a shark.)

I have been trying to launch N Terraria in Game Launcher but it doesn't launch instead it shows this.

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\CraftButton.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.TitleContainer.OpenStream(String name)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.OpenStream(String assetName)
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.Load[T](String assetName)
at Terraria.Main.LoadContent()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Initialize()
at Terraria.Main.Initialize()
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.RunGame(Boolean useBlockingRun)
at Terraria.Program.Main(String[] args)

Does anyone know what this means or how I could fix this?

Weird, I did not programmed them to use the skill.
Well it might not be that skill but it only happened after I gave him ranger skills and he can't be hit by anything, And it only triggered whenever he got hit by enemies, So I assumed that's what it was.

I have been trying to launch N Terraria in Game Launcher but it doesn't launch instead it shows this.

Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentLoadException: Error loading "Images\CraftButton". File not found. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Error loading "Content\Images\CraftButton.xnb". File not found.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Content.ContentManager.ReadAsset[T](String assetName, Action`1 recordDisposableObject)

Just try not using gamelauncher

How am I supposed to kill that?
xnulyz.jpg
One of the reasons why Freemode is broken. Most classes can't do much in lategame except for the ranger class, which gets insane amounts of pierce rating.

Hmm can i question how many custom weapons have recently been added? I've found the cannons and two swords(one sword being one that does more damage the less health i have the other being thunderbrand(? dropped from a shark.)
There are a few mod items implemented, some of them are unlocked through new quests that were added.

You tried to run N Terraria 5 with a Terraria 1.3 Content Folder I believe.
Well it might not be that skill but it only happened after I gave him ranger skills and he can't be hit by anything, And it only triggered whenever he got hit by enemies, So I assumed that's what it was.
Hum...
a lil question, have you uploaded the version 6.46 yet?
Yes, beside I just noticed I forgot to update the main topic.
How am I supposed to kill that?
xnulyz.jpg
With patience, the towers are bugged. Beside I read somewhere that it gets fixed when you re-enter the map.
I mean with an older version than the 1.3
Yes.

wait wait the towers arent supposed to be tanky monsters from hell!?
q.q I sit there with the terra blade and their health goes down quickly but its still a marathon of killing..

Hey, been playing N terraria Non stop last 4 days its incredebly addicting, anyway i wanted to ask if you could tone down the damage or the solar mobs from lunar event, imo they legit do too much damage especially since i am lvl 140 they still can 2 shot me with all accesories with warding and full solar set. other then that i wanted to ask if "Murasame" is implemented in N terraria 6.

Back
Top Bottom