Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Man idk if i am doing something wrong but i feel like everything in with N terraria (classic RPG) does waaay to much damage. i really don't feel like i should be getting 2-3 shoted by anything when i have 100 points in vitality all accessories with warding and full solar set. i just don't know what i am doing wrong.
For an RPG game i feel like you never get that satisfaction of being incredibly strong when you are at your maximum. but hey maybe i am asking the wrong questions and that's the idea behind the mod.

Man idk if i am doing something wrong but i feel like everything in with N terraria (classic RPG) does waaay to much damage. i really don't feel like i should be getting 2-3 shoted by anything when i have 100 points in vitality all accessories with warding and full solar set. i just don't know what i am doing wrong.
For an RPG game i feel like you never get that satisfaction of being incredibly strong when you are at your maximum. but hey maybe i am asking the wrong questions and that's the idea behind the mod.
Classic RPG mode is veeeeeeeery, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bugged.

Classic RPG mode is veeeeeeeery, veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery bugged.
Wut lol, i thought it was supposed to be the most balanced one hahahaha
[DOUBLEPOST=1456001384,1456001299][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh and just a thought i think you should tinker with the expert mode scaling's in the future (not saying you should rush to it, just a thought)

Maybe is just me but i cant crit while using water/leeching/laser cannon. I tested it on pre-hardmode dungeon enemies (64% crit chance). Also for me cool looking laser cannon shouldnt fire cannonballs.

Is there still a mage class currently in the mod?

...it doesnt look like the wiki has been updated since nterraria 4

How do we go about installing the needed terraria version for nterraria 5 since its the only most upto date multiplayer version? also still hoping that one day you make the new one have multiplayer even if you just need help from other coders for that part

Cause my friends and i would love to play mutliplayer nterraria again but we have no idea how to get to the version of terraria thats able to play nterraria 5 since game launcher doesn't have that in its downgrade options.

Cause my friends and i would love to play mutliplayer nterraria again but we have no idea how to get to the version of terraria thats able to play nterraria 5 since game launcher doesn't have that in its downgrade options.
For that you would need to look for a 1.2.x.y content folder.

(I was going to ask this question on the wiki page but sigining up for a wikia account is proving... annoying)

How do you activate your skills? I have put them in the slots on the right side of the screen but clicking on them does nothing and I can't seem to figure out what buttons they are bound to.

(I was going to ask this question on the wiki page but sigining up for a wikia account is proving... annoying)

How do you activate your skills? I have put them in the slots on the right side of the screen but clicking on them does nothing and I can't seem to figure out what buttons they are bound to.
F1-F4

Naka im sure you havebeen asked a ton but do you have any approximate idea of when the multiplayer may be working for 1.3 mods? do you know of any breakthroughs?

Back
Top Bottom