Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Uhhh... so I killed some level 700 ice golems and a wyvern, and I didn't get any exp... (I'm in free RPG)... Is this supposed to happen??

Edit - Also, I'm level 157

Last edited:
1- Working, beside it is not complete, at least is functional.
2- Less than averagelly working, because only a few number of classes got actually their Tier 2 advancement.

Please, what classes are are working so I don't spend plenty of time and discovering I can't advance then further?

I would like to request a proposition on maybe nerfing "demon scythes" or "dead branches", because if you have enough points into the "int" stat, it is very op on enemies with little defense, which brings me back to dead branches which spawn any enemy. They can spawn op enemies that you can kill with just one demon scythe shot. Which you can power level with, hence why im lvl 1.7k. Also, so far i found two enemies (one is a set other is by itself). One is the celestial towers which spawn about 4-5x times your level, and even a 1.6k archer with 2k+ points in dex is having some difficulty killing it taking about 18(8 to get rid of shield, 10 to kill tower itself) mins per tower.(they usually spawn at lvl 6.5K+ highest i seen is 7055 atm. The other mob i'm seeing doing this is the ice queen, spawning at a WHOPPING 10K level(i'm serious) with impenetrable defence(it can't kill me either :\, by impenetrable means i can't hit it at all in my current state, except for 1's). I can take pictures if needed, but my pc is not that good, so img may be iffy. But basically certain enemies are really unproportional to your lvl. Even without npplayers. Plus i don't want to reload my world and fight them at lvl 755, cause it sucks and ruins the fun. Basically instead of completely random how about some mobs are rare? Because i can easily go to the dungeon mine out an area, summon 1 minion or 5 and setup my mouse so it keeps moving, even turn off my pc screen. go to sleep & wake up with 5 stacks+ of dead branches. etc. I was a little tired when writing this, let me know if i'm missing some detail. soz for the huge msg, but i need to post it in one. bonus note: ice queen is spawned from dead branch, while celestial towers are spawned in by the normal way. One thing i forgot to mention also is that some enemies/entity's spawned by the dead branches also bug out such as brain of cthulhu, u kill all its creepers and it doesn't switch phases, so you can't hit it. Which means you reset your world. Also this chain ball looking thing, don't know what enemy does it shows up and it sticks until you go offscreen. -----Also a bonus thing, i think it only occurs in hardmode, with the help of a decent amount of luck that you get infinite metal detector from the granite biome, so far i got one every drop. Also if your really op and go go to a new world and go into dungeon without killing skeletron, if you kill the the entity that attempts to kill you u get infinite baby skele pets, thats sell for a good amount. works really well with demon scythe ability from demon. After you kill the first it adds 1-2 more going up to about 15(well from my experience, with npplayers also) also nakano will nplayers explore be improved or changed in the future such as them actually exploring areas you went previously? aka dungeon or cave biome. It would be nice if they put a load off for me and went and killed things.

Last edited:
Do the class qualification tests have a cooldown?

I am not able to get the Hunter, Warrior and Soldier class.

Also can you change classes?
To answer the 2nd part & 1st, Hunter, Warrior & Soldier are all t2 classes. You need a t1 class before their available, i don't think there's a cooldown ethier. There's some way for the last part dunno atm, as i never needed to switch.

yea.... welp... had 7 crashes now after: using dead branches, moving away (to fight fishron ofc.) and then randomly after like a min or 2 the game crashes, happens each time for me.
Edit: It really seems to be an issue with the despawning of the wet monsters, each time I move too far away from one my NT crashes.
Edit2: now I got 2 crashes when staying near the wet monsters (Mothron flying out of the screen prolly?).

Last edited:
Hmm... Maybe you have to be within a certain level of an enemy, such as within 500 or 400 levels...
Don't know how to merge post atm, but this will be my last post for a while, I don't think it's like that, because i killed enemies at lvl 1k while being at lvl 300, and gained a ton of exp. instead of having to be within the range i think that certain enemies exp drop may be higher/lower than others, i sometimes killed certain enemies and gained a lvl while others didn't even affect the percentage. I could be wrong thought. Edit: Also forgot to mention that i believe certain enemies have a base exp modifier that is higher than others. Such as most generic ones have a set modifier while the others have a modified one.posb reversed, in which the base exp modifier is higher than it should be.

Edit:
Umm... To be more specific, I don't think I'm getting much experience from any boss... I just killed the level 451 twins at level 165, and I didn't notice any experience gain... If there was any, It was probably 1 EXP...
ahh, i actually have a few questions, such as what is your nterraria options like? As far as i know everytime i load the game they rest to default options, i also lose certain achievements everytime i reload/load a world. i'll go around a and kill a few things to test this out, i'll edit this post. I love playing this game tbh - Thanks Nakano.

Last edited:
Umm... To be more specific, I don't think I'm getting much experience from any boss... I just killed the level 451 twins at level 165, and I didn't notice any experience gain... If there was any, It was probably 1 EXP...

Do the class qualification tests have a cooldown?

I am not able to get the Hunter, Warrior and Soldier class.

Also can you change classes?
You need a lower ranking class on at least level 20 to get the test, also, you will not be able to do the class test if you have already acquired a class of same ranking.
yea.... welp... had 7 crashes now after: using dead branches, moving away (to fight fishron ofc.) and then randomly after like a min or 2 the game crashes, happens each time for me.
Edit: It really seems to be an issue with the despawning of the wet monsters, each time I move too far away from one my NT crashes.
Edit2: now I got 2 crashes when staying near the wet monsters (Mothron flying out of the screen prolly?).
I believe there is no crash log, right?
Why do u teleport to the enemy when using skill grapple??? its one of thief skills
Because you are rush attacking.

I was wondering when the server is going to be fixed/able to host. I actually enjoyed the mod but too bad I can't play with my buds.

Damn... The Skeleton Merchant its hard to fin :(

I need it for the Templar class quest.
It is not really hard to find him, just farm one spot on the caverns, if your spawn dry out, the Skeleton Merchant spawned.
Nakano, when are you gonna add the other races?
Soon.
I can't Become a medic, Is it bugged?
Could you be less vague on that?
Reporting a bug. Water shield spell from mage class bugs out when you use a dye in the chest piece section.
Not a bug, I leaved it like that due to a spriter's request.
Also can someone tell me which NPC's give which class quests. i want to make a solid mage but i can't find a second class...
The Dye Trader gives the Mage Test.

It is not really hard to find him, just farm one spot on the caverns, if your spawn dry out, the Skeleton Merchant spawned.

Soon.

Could you be less vague on that?

Not a bug, I leaved it like that due to a spriter's request.

The Dye Trader gives the Mage Test.
I know he does, what i wanted to learn was what t2 class i should take.

Back
Top Bottom