Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

HMMMMM.

* Version 53
*- Fixed issue with the Magic Stick.
*- Implemented Dungeon Guardian Npplayer. Wait, Nope!
*- Changed several skill descriptions. -Thanks SirGeir
*- Changed Long Blade Estoc description. -Thanks SirGeir
*- Changed the Water Bolt Spell damage script.
*-- Now damage is 7 + 1/4 of player current level.

IMPLEMENTED DUNGEON GUARDIAN???

Maybe only decrease it when you are high leveled? Like simply using the level difference(or times 10) by 100% as a percentage?
[DOUBLEPOST=1456772980,1456772736][/DOUBLEPOST]
Mounts are insanely powerful and tank mode does not affect range or magic.
Or maybe the exp boost is too high that bugged.
where can i find it xd
Generally appears on the game folder as "client-crash.log" or whatever is it.
HMMMMM.

* Version 53
*- Fixed issue with the Magic Stick.
*- Implemented Dungeon Guardian Npplayer. Wait, Nope!
*- Changed several skill descriptions. -Thanks SirGeir
*- Changed Long Blade Estoc description. -Thanks SirGeir
*- Changed the Water Bolt Spell damage script.
*-- Now damage is 7 + 1/4 of player current level.

IMPLEMENTED DUNGEON GUARDIAN???
@Nakano15 Why tease us with that Dungeon Gaurdian thing :p ? Anyway..... Are you being seriuse or not? I can't tell anymore :p
It seems like two peoples missed text interpretation class at school.

I saw the wait nope :p I was more reffering to the fact you always troll your fans.

If int overflow maybe you can try deleting the exp each leveling need than add them directly. Just modifying the level up method should do.

@Nakano15
As I always mention, I always play in FREE mode. And there's something bothering me ... In the old versions when you killed a Hallowed Mimic or Crimson Mimic, usually you many levels up. About a 100 lvls to be exact.
I'm here playing'm at level 100 with a ranger. I just killed a mimic hallowed level of 1300, and GUESS? NO I DO NOT EVOLVE LEVEL.
I thought it was bug until I called another, killed .. and the same thing. I DO NOT EVOLVE.
Now I want to know if this is a bug or you who took the exp of mimics to ZERO? :)

Nope! Are you sure? They should have varied status.

#4.jpg

The stats above is from a 30 lv merchant.

Last edited:
@Nakano15
As I always mention, I always play in FREE mode. And there's something bothering me ... In the old versions when you killed a Hallowed Mimic or Crimson Mimic, usually you many levels up. About a 100 lvls to be exact.
I'm here playing'm at level 100 with a ranger. I just killed a mimic hallowed level of 1300, and GUESS? NO I DO NOT EVOLVE LEVEL.
I thought it was bug until I called another, killed .. and the same thing. I DO NOT EVOLVE.
Now I want to know if this is a bug or you who took the exp of mimics to ZERO? :)
Yeah... same thing with me. It seems as if almost everything the game considers a boss, such as the twins, ice golem, wyvern, and the special variant mimics, you get 0 r 1 exp... although, I get exp from pirate captains, goblin summoners, and flying dutchmans. Also, even though everything is 2-3 times my level, it still takes a long time to get even one level... even in devil's lair...

Demon, level 56, 20 life fruit used, level 5 water shield, 20 points invested in vitality, titanium mage armor, warding obsidian shield, and armored bundled of balloons, and I get 3-shot by Skeletron Prime's melee attacks (vice and saw). I'm not even on Expert Mode. And it's not like it's close to a 4-shot, I'm taking almost 800 damage (I have 1850ish HP), so my campfires don't really help. And even with the boss ichor debuffed, it takes me over 3/4 of the night to beat it with how much I need to focus on dodging, and I just can't dodge that consistently. Do the bosses level with you or are they static level? If they're static I'll try grinding and getting 20 more vitality, but if not, IDK what to do.

Do I keep my T1 class if I get a T2 class? I want to be a Templar and a Mage, but IDK if I can.

Demon, level 56, 20 life fruit used, level 5 water shield, 20 points invested in vitality, titanium mage armor, warding obsidian shield, and armored bundled of balloons, and I get 3-shot by Skeletron Prime's melee attacks (vice and saw). I'm not even on Expert Mode. And it's not like it's close to a 4-shot, I'm taking almost 800 damage (I have 1850ish HP), so my campfires don't really help. And even with the boss ichor debuffed, it takes me over 3/4 of the night to beat it with how much I need to focus on dodging, and I just can't dodge that consistently. Do the bosses level with you or are they static level? If they're static I'll try grinding and getting 20 more vitality, but if not, IDK what to do.

Do I keep my T1 class if I get a T2 class? I want to be a Templar and a Mage, but IDK if I can.
Bosses will get a 1% of status boost based on their level.

Back
Top Bottom