Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Well, did a quick search and didn't find anything related: ranged attacks against anyone, does 1 damage. I'm playing with 2 other friends (we are lvls 90~93) and one of them has 1 vit and like 200 armor and still takes 1 damage from ranged attacks, on the post-Platera dungeon. I guess this is a bug, cause i just got the Vampire Knives and it does 1 damage aswell (2 on crits YAY). Also when we try the Arcade Dungeon, the game crashes with this error(attached). Great mod btw. :D

Attachments

• Captura de tela 2014-10-25 19.57.17.png
    Captura de tela 2014-10-25 19.57.17.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 277
Well, did a quick search and didn't find anything related: ranged attacks against anyone, does 1 damage. I'm playing with 2 other friends (we are lvls 90~93) and one of them has 1 vit and like 200 armor and still takes 1 damage from ranged attacks, on the post-Platera dungeon. I guess this is a bug, cause i just got the Vampire Knives and it does 1 damage aswell (2 on crits YAY). Also when we try the Arcade Dungeon, the game crashes with this error(attached). Great mod btw. :D
Yeah, enemy projectiles don't seem to scale with the enemy's level. It's always been like that since the start of N Terraria 5. I just take advantage of it.

I am copying the files but nothing is changing :(

Anyone know what to do?
Install Game Launcher, add the mod to it's list and run the mod from it.
Arcade Dungeon have bugs on multiplayer, where you goes into crashvion. Better only use it on single player.

Literally the second link on the released page.
Here
1. Have you bought Terraria on steam?
2. Does normal Terraria work, when you start it Game Launcher.
3. Maybe a Screenshot of your Terraria Folder shows us your problem. (...Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria)

You really do need someone to fix all the typos, I mean come on ________ the ______ have appeared.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414435388][/DOUBLEPOST]
I did it! I can finally play it! Thank you all! Is there any way to change your class once you choose it? I accidentally became a merchant
Nope not at all. I don't really like the fact that it doesn't allow you to change.

You really do need someone to fix all the typos, I mean come on ________ the ______ have appeared.
[DOUBLEPOST=1414435388][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope not at all. I don't really like the fact that it doesn't allow you to change.
Strangely i liked how you cannot change class but can reset attributes.
It makes NPPlayer makes more sense.

Is it possible to bring other nterraria characters to different worlds? We went to hard ode and figured we could still farm for voodoo dolls for the wall of flesh for our accessories. Turns out the spawn rate for them is nil once you hit hardmode. So we wanted to create a new world and use our existing toons to farm for dolls. Then bring them to our current world. Is this possible? And if so how?

Back
Top Bottom